Immmigration Activism Update

By Greg L | 26 February 2007 | Illegal Aliens | 6 Comments

There are several events this week for those engaged in the fight against illegal immigration:

Wednesday: Judicial Watch will hold a panel discussion at the National Press Club featuring Lou Barletta of Hazelton, PA, Starletta Hairston of Beaufort County, SC, and our very own Delegate Jackson Miller (R-50th). If you want to attend, you’ll have to call in and register. The event hasn’t shown up on the website for the National Press Club yet and I don’t have all the details, but I’ll provide an update when I get more information. UPDATE: More information on this event can be found here.

Thursday: Help Save Manassas meeting at 7PM, in Manassas. If you haven’t gotten an invite and want to go, let me know.

Friday: There will be a rally in support of Tom Tancredo at CPAC this week - 12:30 at the Omni Shoreham (next to the Woodley Park/Zoo metro stop) in DC. Rides from Northern Virginia are available. Let me know if you need one.

UPDATE: I’ve been told the rally at CPAC is being organized by the grassroots, and not by Tom Tancredo, who may not be aware of this.

1. citizenofmanassas said on 26 Feb 2007 at 11:12 am:

Greg,

I am interested in the Save Manassas meeting. Thanks.

2. RHarrison said on 26 Feb 2007 at 12:53 pm:

The Judicial Watch, with Del. Jackson Miller, will be at 9:30 on Wednesday morning. More details here: http://npc.press.org/calendar/calendarday.cfm?whatday=28&&whatyear=2007&&whatmonth=2

I just called to register and was told it was not necessary.

3. el Zorro said on 27 Feb 2007 at 6:40 pm:

MUCHACHOS and MUCHACHAS,

Maybe VCDL and Commandante Van Cleave can bring 100 VCDL members to help save Manassas from illegal aliens? Z…at City Counsel meeting. Z….impressed with nice VCDL folks. Even if most from out of town. Like Z …say before …City Counsel distracted from City business by out of towners. Counsel Harrover neighborhood initiave almost ignored because of VCDL folks. Now, maybe VCDL join with “SAVE MANASSAS” folks. Then VCDL members won’t need gun to eat at Tony’s?

Beware When The Moon Shine Bright!!!

Z

4. Had to Say said on 27 Feb 2007 at 8:54 pm:

I just found this website and thought everyone should know about it. It list banks in our area that accept Matricula Consular Cards (Mexican I.D) Hope your bank isn’t one of them. The only reason someone would have a Matricula Consular Card is if they are illegal.

5. America for Americans said on 28 Feb 2007 at 1:22 pm:

I called my bank (Chevy Chase) and they said they don’t accept the card.

6. anonymous said on 28 Feb 2007 at 4:52 pm:

Call back and ask them in Spanish.

Views: 2010