28th District Forum Tomorrow

By Greg L | 14 May 2007 | 28th VA Senate | 7 Comments

The Stafford County Republican Committee will hold a forum for candidates seeking the Republican nomination in the 28th Senate District tomorrow evening at 7PM. Candidates John Van Hoy, Joe Graziano, John Myers and Richard Stewart will participate and take questions from a panel as well as members of the audience. I am not aware of any other opportunities for primary voters to see all of the candidates at once before the “firehouse primary”, making this a must-attend event for interested voters.

Where: Leeland Station Clubhouse, 115 Riggs Road, Fredericksburg VA

When: 7PM

Contact: Cord Sterling, Vice-Chairman www.staffordgop.com

1. Riley, Not O'Reilly said on 14 May 2007 at 4:10 pm:

Hirons from Virtucon will be covering this (he’s had a hand in setting it up.) I hear he has some interesting plans for this in terms of coverage — not sure what his final decision is or what tech capabilities he has been able to work out. We may have audio and perhaps even video from the forum.

2. Hirons said on 14 May 2007 at 8:32 pm:

I’ll be co-moderating the forum.

Which reminds me - I have to charge up my video camera.

3. Dirk said on 15 May 2007 at 2:18 am:

Interesting that the people doing the questioning have all endorsed Myers. Seems like a conflict of interest.

4. Semper fi said on 15 May 2007 at 7:35 am:

Dirk not Joe

I understand that supporters from the other candidates were asked to participate as questioners and moderators but declined. Of course, if you believe that the questioners lack the honor to do this fairly, you should show up yourself and watch–or will you be there already as a participant?

5. Dirk said on 15 May 2007 at 8:26 am:

No Semper Fi, I’ll be there as a supporter. Love to chat with you face to face though I doubt mommy lets you go out by yourself.

6. Semper fi said on 15 May 2007 at 8:50 am:

Dirk not Joe

I have never met your mother and I would never insult my mother the way that you have insulted yours.

7. Dirk said on 15 May 2007 at 9:17 am:

Duhhh, what an original comeback. Too bad it was a dud. Don’t you have school to attend boy?

Views: 2069