video production in Manassas and Prince William County

Manes Pierre With Mexicanos Sin Fronteras

By Greg L | 3 August 2007 | Prince William County | 20 Comments

The translation of a tape of the meeting of Mexicanos Sin Fronteras at All Saints Catholic Church has been completed, and what Manes Pierre, candidate for the Prince William County School Board in the Neabsco District is something that readers might be interested in. These are his complete and unedited statements, as they are recorded in our transcript:

Manes Pierre: Brothers and sisters good evening I am very happy to be here today and speak to you. My name is Manes Pierre and I am a teacher for the Prince William County School. I taught ESL at Stonewall Middle School. This year what I decided to fight for all ESL students to get a good education, the school system went into a all out war against me (because I was) fighting for (the rights of) children of the Hispanic community.

On July 10th Prince William County stepped up the attack by pushing a resolution to discriminate against the Hispanic community and I am very happy that you are standing up because this is not an issue of illegal immigration. This is a war against humanity and we have to fight back.

20 years ago I came to America as an immigrant. Now I am slated to become (a doctor – hard to understand him here) as well as a candidate for School Board. That means immigrants make this country strong. You are not criminals, but you are human beings.

And I want to finish with this quote because we are all children of God I want to say this, All of you, you are blessed, blessed are those who are fighting for the poor because you will have eternal life, so keep fighting for the poor and the voiceless.

Oh yeah, that’s the guy we want setting policy for the school system.

1. Dolph said on 3 Aug 2007 at 10:40 pm:

hmmmmm….sounds like non renewal of contract for incompetence to me. But what do I know. It would be interesting (and informative) to know how long he was employed by the county. The past tense…taught…speaks volumes.

2. Lafayette said on 3 Aug 2007 at 11:29 pm:

I know he taught as SMS, the last two school years at least. I’ll see what I can dig up.

3. anon said on 3 Aug 2007 at 11:44 pm:

Here is Pierre’s bio on author’s den:

Seems he’s a writer:

“6-6-6 (Six-Six-Six)

6-6-6, behind your huffing and puffing lays your destiny. Judgment day is on the way. You can only wait. There will be no running or hiding.

You have mistaken your increase of food and money as a basis for justifying your abuse of power. You forgot that you have no real power and you are only at the top of the food chain for only one purpose – to be used.

What is power anyway? Can you continue to lead such a diverse community by misleading, bullying and character assassinating? One day 6-6-6, your number will come up as persona non grata.

Look around, your support system, your acolytes and your fanfares are all based on lies, deception and hatred. Hatred can only intimidate for a while but loves conquers all.

Before long, your support system, your acolytes and your fanfares will be no more. Darkness cannot stand the power of light for lies, deception and hatred are built on sand. It is not too late to redeem yourself while there is still time…

6-6-6, now, stand up and face the Honorable, the Mighty Prince, the Peace Maker, the Conqueror and the Judge of Judges and fear Him. Judgment day has arrived. Be prepared to face justice and retribution 777 times! Amen!”

4. AWCheney said on 4 Aug 2007 at 12:24 am:

Wow…what school graduated this guy?

5. Dolph said on 4 Aug 2007 at 12:56 am:

I would suggest checking out his connection to the University of Phoenix. Wasn’t this the degree for purchase school that was under a lot of scrutiny the past several years?

I noticed his bio was rather sketchy other than the meeeeeee chorus.

I wanted to learn things like …oh…age, how long a Prince William Employee, family, educational background….the typical things one might want to learn about any candidate they voted for.

Anyone who opposes expulsion sure would not get my vote…even for dog catcher.

6. Dolph said on 4 Aug 2007 at 8:07 am:

I stand corrected. I see on his website he is 40. The other questions stand as written. What on earth is NOVA Southeastern University?

7. park'd said on 4 Aug 2007 at 8:45 am:

So, he only cares about the rights of Hispanic children? This guy has racist written all over him. He is what he professes to fight against. Charming guy…

8. Fed Up#2 said on 4 Aug 2007 at 10:50 am:

Fed up #1

We definately do not need this guy on Our School Board.
    He has shown his leanings by going to Manassas and speak to such a group.
    There is already one on the Board that is interested in the Spanish,Hispanics
    and they are not necessarily the legal citizens of our Country.
    This has to be stopped now.
    Everyone write to the Churches,the 7-11 and the Schools that are catering to these undocumented.

9. Bob Sentz said on 4 Aug 2007 at 2:06 pm:

Has/will someone PLEASE share this information with the appropriate officials??? I am TOTALLY disgusted.

10. Dolph said on 4 Aug 2007 at 3:04 pm:

Does this joint sound fly-by-night or what? Check out the course offerings…if you can find them. It looks like they are all online.

Would this school be his alma mater? If it is, so much for academic credentials. Please forgive my academic snobbery…but….*I* am DISGUSTED.

11. Dolph said on 4 Aug 2007 at 3:20 pm:

That website might be wrong. Check out this one. A little less UN-impressive here. Sorry for dropping incorrect information.

Apparently this school has the word NOVA in front of it…and it does make a difference.

12. mom of 5 said on 4 Aug 2007 at 5:05 pm:

I thought the PWC was a fairly conservative group as far as school boards go, but I’m starting to worry.
    According to Fed Up2 “There is already one on the Board that is interested in the Spanish,Hispanics”. Then this guy Manes has ties to the illegal movement and then I see that the guy running for our district’s spot is named Arnaiz which sounds hispanic as well.
    Is this an organized effort to take over the schools? Should I be checking into homeschooling?

13. Dolph said on 5 Aug 2007 at 6:42 pm:

You might want to ask this candidate if he is still an employee of Prince William County Schools. If he says no, perhaps you might want to ask why not. If he says yes, ask in what capacity and where he is based.

14. Had to Say said on 5 Aug 2007 at 9:47 pm:

Here is an editorial that Manes wrote last year on the school walk outs in May.

15. Legal2 said on 5 Aug 2007 at 9:54 pm:

Mom of 5. It may be worthwhile to check into homeschooling for a number of reasons. Make a visit to one of the local groups (HOPE or TORCH) and see for yourself how well-adjusted, socialized and educated the kids are.

16. liz said on 6 Aug 2007 at 7:22 am:

Dolph

Nova southeastern is a private University with certification that is located in Davie, South Florida. Until 1991 it was a private college, with pretty good standing nationwide. After becoming a University it has gained standing in many fields, including psichiatry, music, child education, computers etc.

It has nothing to do with Nova college here in Virginia and was founded way before Nova in Virginia came around

17. Shawn said on 6 Aug 2007 at 9:47 am:

Once again, I can’t help but think I need to run for PWC School Board at some point. If idiots like this guy can run, why not all of us? Why is he catering to the illegal crowd anyway? They can’t vote for him.

18. Dolph said on 6 Aug 2007 at 9:56 am:

Liz,

There seem to be several ‘Southeastern Universities’ in that area. I did check out accreditation. The first one I listed seemed a little less than academic though. Second one looked like a vast improvement. Like a real university even. I see I forgot to include the website of Nova Southeastern…the one I am sure you are referring to. Oh well, those curious can google as well as I can, probably better.

I would highly endorse NOVA, the community college, here in Northern VA. It is a great place to get part of your college education completed without spending the huge bucks. It is also a great place to pick up extra courses if you already have a degree and just want to take a course you are interested in.

19. liz said on 6 Aug 2007 at 10:29 am:

Dolph

I am a graduate of Both Florida International University and Nova SouthEastern University, with undergraduate work done at Barry University (College at the time)

Nova Southeastern University is one of the few schools in South Florida that is recognized abroad and wherefrom you can carry a degree that is recognized in both Germany and England.

As far as curriculum , I don’t know now, but when I went there you could take just about any course you wanted and they were one of the few Universities that had a valid computer programs back in 1981 and 1982, where most other schools were still teaching basic as the only course for computers outside of engineering degrees.

20. Dolph said on 6 Aug 2007 at 2:18 pm:

Liz, thank you for letting us know about your alma mater. It appears to have a very solid curriculum. The first college that popped up when I googled the name was NOT your university. I hope I made the correction plain.

It actually looks like a fun place to get an education. Plenty of sunshine, no shoveling snow……good academics.

Views: 2045