YouTube of Fox News Coverage

By Greg L | 29 August 2007 | Illegal Aliens, Prince William County | 15 Comments

This is what ran earlier this week on the Brit Hume show on Fox News. Enjoy. And thanks to whoever got this posted on YouTube!

1. Josh said on 29 Aug 2007 at 1:43 pm:

makes me want to puke seeing all the illegals hanging around and getting under the table work. I drive by that 7-11 near marumsco all the time and it’s plain disgusting to watch them lurk around in the bushes.

Josh

2. Anonymous said on 29 Aug 2007 at 2:09 pm:

New clients for Faisal.

3. Anonymous said on 29 Aug 2007 at 2:29 pm:

Whine Nancy whine!

4. Fed up 2 said on 29 Aug 2007 at 4:11 pm:

The Police have been at the 7-11 at least 2 days this week. Out talking to a large group,even under the trees.

Don’t know what was up but there must have been something going on.

Maybe someone got tired the stench that comes from the side of the Building. I think the Health Dept. needs to check this out.

Go Greg.

5. Lafayette said on 29 Aug 2007 at 5:21 pm:

I pulled in that 7-11 last Friday, before I turned my car off 5 “day laborers” were at my window. I told them “No me gusta illegals”!! I notice one joker so drunk they were tying him up to the tree so he wouldn’t fall over.
    Nancy is such a cry baby. I can’t wait for the Debate!! Nancy you’ll get eaten alive. Is it Friday yet?
    Many thanks for the YouTube!!!

6. Legal2 said on 29 Aug 2007 at 5:48 pm:

This was news to me that illegals can earn $100 per day, 7 days per week, TAX FREE! What is wrong with this picture? 5 days per week would be the equivalent of a legal person earning $45K per year.

7. FedUpinManassas said on 29 Aug 2007 at 5:55 pm:

Last time I checked I thought that it was against the law to loiter? My bad I guess it is only LEGAL citizens that are ticketed for doing that. All I know is as a woman I don’t feel safe getting gas even in the daylight at any 7-11 anymore.

8. Frustrated in Sudley Manor said on 30 Aug 2007 at 12:15 am:

Thanks for putting up the You Tube interview! Gregg, thanks for all your hard work, and for getting the table at the PWC fair! What an awesome payoff! The meeting was great tonight; very interesting and always fun! I think it’s quite unfair to make $100 a day under the table, and loitering all day around the 7-11’s. My husband counted about 20 hispanics at the 7-11 next to the Pizza Hut on Sudley Rd. That was at 9 in the morning. I saw around a dozen guys still hanging out at 2 in the afternoon while driving my son to work…so loitering all day is allowed? I agree with ‘FedUpinManassas’. It’s quite uncomfortable to get gas or even shop alone in some areas of Manassas, when all eyes are on us! Keep up the good work, Gregg!

9. ddpdrinker said on 30 Aug 2007 at 12:24 am:

I heard today that when one signs the documents to obtain a green card, one of the documents signed is that the immigrant agrees and acknowledges that they will not use the free public services and assistances. Is this accurate?

10. anonymous said on 30 Aug 2007 at 7:19 am:

The 7-Eleven specifically shown in this piece is at the corner of Rt.1 and PW Pkwy- right in the middle of Woodbridge. There are people hanging out there at all hours of the day and night and the area that they stand in is littered with all kinds of garbage. DISGUSTING!!

For those of you who live in this area, please note that there are 4 candidates running this year for the Woodbridge BOCS seat being vacated by our 20 year Supervisor who has stood by silently as this type of filth has overrun our community. One of this year’s candidates, Chris Royse, has taken a very strong and public stand on the issues surrounding the illegal alien population residing in Woodbridge while the other 3 candidates are completely silent- much like the current Supervisor.

It is time for all of Woodbridge to demand that we take back our community. We have that chance on Nov. 6. Elect Chris Royse!

11. Mando said on 30 Aug 2007 at 9:42 am:

Just a reminder, but 7-11 sells Citgo gas. Citgo is owned by the Chavez. I will risk running out of gas and walking miles before I buy gas from Chavez.

12. Josh said on 30 Aug 2007 at 1:34 pm:

driving by last week I saw a couple day laborers urinating on the 7-11 wall. I was looking for green signs and drove into the parking lot. They obviously dont have respect for the store so they use it for a toilet.

13. VA_Magoo said on 30 Aug 2007 at 3:32 pm:

I have only seen green signs on Latino owned and operated stores so far.

I live three blocks from that 7-11, look at those non-citizens everyday on my way to work, I cringe thinking my taxes help these folks.

Something is wrong when deported people are back in our country with a month of being thrown out. I am thinking of re-tiring to AZ, NM, or Texas and joing the civilian border watch. I have no problem turning them around and pointing them back south…….

14. Anonymous said on 31 Aug 2007 at 9:36 am:

The 7/11 allows those people to stay on their property until mid morning - so the police cannot enforce the loitering laws. If the 7/11 did complain, they could enforce it. Also, the church behind the 7/11 allows them to stand on the property behind the 7/11. Again, the landowner is not complaining.

15. Anonymous said on 2 Sep 2007 at 2:39 am:

Greg, the child molester comment was reprehensibe. Ever drive over the speed limit? Just like a child molester Greg, you should be afraid of getting caught. By the way, you know who is picking up those guys at the 7-11 to work their yards? White Republicans. Stand there some day, watch them, ask them.

Views: 2050