Mexicans Without Borders Threatens Election Ploy

By Greg L | 30 October 2007 | Prince William County | 56 Comments

Some elected officials in Maryland and Arlington are apparently so upset that Prince William County has decided to address the illegal alien issue that they’re working to increase voter turnout among our immigrant citizens in order to defeat Prince William County Chairman Corey Stewart next Tuesday, according to an article in today’s Washington Post and another in the DC Examiner. If they think that they can depend on general voter apathy and increased turnout among that portion of the immigrant community that wants to coddle illegal aliens, and thus overturn the recently adopted legislation that seeks to restore the rule of law, they’re probably underestimating how this issue has motivated voters to engage more actively in the democratic process.

From the Post:

Maryland Del. Ana Sol Gutierrez (D-Montgomery County) said that Corey A. Stewart (R), chairman of the Prince William Board of County Supervisors and leader of the effort to approve a crackdown on illegal immigrants there, is taking unconstitutional actions.

“We have rights, and we have to defend them,” Gutierrez said.

As if Delegate Gutierrez can vote in Prince William County.  Although the Washington Post misses this, the DC Examiner reveals not-unexpected revelation that Mexicans Without Borders is behind this effort:

But Mexicanos Sin Fronteras (Mexicans Without Borders) coordinator Ricardo Juarez presented the view of an immigrant community under attack, saying, “Part of our defense is entering government.”

So here we have someone who is almost certainly an illegal alien threatening Prince William County voters with the prospect that his organization is “entering” our local government.  This is almost as bad as having an official arm of the Mexican Government come to Prince William County and start interjecting itself in our local politics.  Are voters going to stand for this?  Probably not.

Tuesday isn’t going to look something like this year’s 51st District convention, where it was hard to tell what country you were in. Turnout in Prince William is probably going to be pretty strong, and it’s going to be extremely difficult to swing this election in any measurable way, although it certainly seems that Mexicans Without Borders is going to try.

All it takes to guarantee this doesn’t happen is for you to get to the polls on Tuesday, and make sure everyone you know does as well.  Also, if you can volunteer at the polls, contact a campaign in your area and offer to help out on election day.  True democracy doesn’t happen unless the electorate shows up.

1. Dolph said on 30 Oct 2007 at 2:57 pm:

Tajedo said ‘Voters do not need to bring identification with them; signing an affidavit of citizenship at the polls is sufficient proof of eligibility.’

Since when? I have had to show a picture id when I have gone to vote.

How about he does the responsible thing and remind the citizens to bring along a picture ID like the rest of us do. It sounds to me like his statements are code for go out and vote regardless of citizenship.

Furthermore, what are ‘immigrant voters?’ If you are a citizen and eligible to vote, then you aren’t an immigrant, you are a citizen.

It sounds to me like Northern Virginia needs a strong legal presence from both parties at each polling place.

2. PWCHomeowner said on 30 Oct 2007 at 3:02 pm:

Well my wife and I will not forget, and I’ll remind all my neighbors too.

3. Turn PW Blue said on 30 Oct 2007 at 3:25 pm:

Dolph–

Photo IDs are not required to vote and when such requirements have been set in other states and jurisdictions, the courts have usually struck them down. See http://www.sbe.virginia.gov/cms/Voter_Information/Voter_ID_Requirements_in_Virginia.html for the requirements for IDs when voting.

4. Dennis said on 30 Oct 2007 at 3:29 pm:

§24.2-643(B) - The officer shall ask the voter to present any one of the specified forms of identification.

ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID:

Virginia voter registration card

Social Security card

Virginia driver’s license

any other identification card issued by a government agency of the Commonwealth, one of its political subdivisions, or the United States

employee identification card containing a photograph

VOTERS WITHOUT ID:

If a voter is entitled to vote except that he is unable to present one of the forms of identification listed above, he shall be allowed to vote after signing a statement, subject to felony penalties for false statements, that he is the named registered voter who he claims to be.

5. Advocator said on 30 Oct 2007 at 3:33 pm:

6. veteran said on 30 Oct 2007 at 3:36 pm:

Close the borders and enforce time limits on visitor visas, yes. Chasing illegals out of the County does nothing for the Country.

7. Dolph said on 30 Oct 2007 at 3:50 pm:

Thanks Turn PW Blue. I did not know this. I assumed I had to have a photo ID since I was asked for one. I think we should have to show a photo ID. It keeps everyone honest. (or semi honest)

I still think Tajedo should have reminded his listeners to bring an ID. I don’t care for the ‘honor system’ when it comes to voting.

8. Dan said on 30 Oct 2007 at 3:53 pm:

from the Virginia voter info page :

Any voter who forgets to bring acceptable ID to the polls may still vote but, will be requested to sign, under oath, an Affirmation of Identity form affirming that he/she is the voter he/she claims to be. A voter who requires assistance to vote by reason of physical disability or an inability to read or write may, if he so requests, also be assisted in completing this statement.”

If the voter is not in the pollbook, I believe they may file a provisional ballot, which is then reviewed for validity the day after the election.

9. Enquiring Minds Want to Know said on 30 Oct 2007 at 3:54 pm:

It removes the parasites.

10. Enquiring Minds Want to Know said on 30 Oct 2007 at 3:58 pm:

I am not taking my ID with me. I am going to take advantage of being able to just sign the affadavit. I gar-on-tee (in my best Justin Wilson voice) the illegals will be at the polls en masse. Who is going to challenge them? And, how can you challenge them? Will the election results be delayed until the affadavits are vetted?

11. starryflights said on 30 Oct 2007 at 3:59 pm:

Doesn’t your name have to be on the voting registration in order to vote? They check off my name, every time I vote. It sure is starting to feel like an invasion.

12. Enquiring Minds Want to Know said on 30 Oct 2007 at 3:59 pm:

There is NO honor amongst thieves!

13. starryflights said on 30 Oct 2007 at 4:05 pm:

I just caught the last part of your post, Dan. So, if the votes have to be validated the day after the election, what’s the point of having people vote that are not eligible to do so?

14. Dan said on 30 Oct 2007 at 4:06 pm:

Turn PW Blue - maybe not..

On Thursday, September 6, 2007, U.S. District Judge Harold Murphy threw out the lawsuit that challenged Georgia’s Photo Voter ID law. In upcoming elections, voters will have to present a photo ID as proof of identity prior to being able to vote.

15. The Patriot (Got E-Verify?) said on 30 Oct 2007 at 4:22 pm:

What we need is to have ICE present during the voting. They can check all IDs. I will be more than happy to provide mine.

16. Retiredwildgoose said on 30 Oct 2007 at 4:25 pm:

I just got an interesting call from someone who (if I read their accent correctly) is Hispanic. They asked me if I spoke Spanish. When I said No Hablo Espanola (one of the few things I remember from high school spanish), they hung up. I’m wondering if someone is working the phones to increase Hispanic voter turnout? Of course, its their right to work to improve voter turnout from registered voters. Anyone else get a call?

17. The Patriot (Got E-Verify?) said on 30 Oct 2007 at 4:28 pm:

Uhhh…..we need to have some serious controls to ensure a legit vote. People that are used to stealing identities, forging documents, using aliases, etc. will think nothing of signing an affadavit under false conditions. This must be brought to the attention of ICE, FBI, etc.

18. manassascityresident said on 30 Oct 2007 at 4:29 pm:

Patriot -
    I have called the 800 number but they referred me to the local office.
    Citizens wanting to report suspicious activity or make a complaint need to WRITE to them.
    Dept. of HLS
    2675 Prosperity Ave.
    Suite 400
    Fairfax, VA 22031 ATTN: Investigations

Someone gave me two additional numbers. Here they are if anyone else is interested: (I have not called these numbers yet)
    Customs and Border Patrol (Dulles) 703-661-2874
    ICE (Dulles) 703-661-7100

19. Bwana said on 30 Oct 2007 at 4:46 pm:

Yes, you do have to be properly registered to vote. If you are not registered, you cannot vote, and the books closed on registering for this election on or about 10.6.2007.

I think the “vote turnout” folks forgot about that detail…then there is also the fact that if you are registered at an address, and have moved, but still have license, etc., from that address, you could probably get away with voting at that old address.

But the big thing is you have to be registered to vote.

20. Mando said on 30 Oct 2007 at 4:48 pm:

I can’t tell how this whole affair is sickening me more and more with each passing day.

Foreign nationals bemoaning Northern VA… MD officials bemoaning VA… What do MD and Mexico have in common? They’re both cesspools of crime and corruption.

A 10 year old was raped by what was most likely an illegal alien just a week ago down the street from me. The house across the street from me, that would be cramped for 4 people, (in which I counted at least 5 kids that resided there) just got about 4 guys larger over the weekend. God only knows who those guys are.

Then when we demand something be done about all this crap in our communities, we’re labeled all sorts of vile crap. Intolerant… yes I am intolerant. Intolerant of having my community trashed by illegal aliens.

If you’re here illegally, you’re not supposed to be here. Period.

It’s not my fault that 99% of illegals in PWC are hispanic.

21. Mando said on 30 Oct 2007 at 4:55 pm:

No excuses people! Get off your ace and vote! Get your apathetic freinds/family to vote!

22. anon said on 30 Oct 2007 at 5:03 pm:

Could you have registered to vote as a new voter before October 6 without showing a form of ID with your initial application?

I have to be honest, I registered so very many years ago, that I don’t remember if I had to show anything.

23. Dolph said on 30 Oct 2007 at 5:21 pm:

I am sorry the facist addresses were taken down. They represented an opinion.

I do not think that wanting to ensure fair, legal elections is facist. Voting registration laws have gotten a little too informal for my tastes.

We nearly had a constitutional crisis in 2000 because of voting practices and election procedures. These are legitimate issues to discuss.

If I am viewed as a facist for wanting verifiable voter registration and voting, then so be it. I have been referred to as just about everything else on this blog. I might as well add facist to the list. Who cares.

24. Old Soldier said on 30 Oct 2007 at 5:58 pm:

Let’s do some math… low voter turnout in general, 20% of PWC Hispanic (a number I’ve seen a few times, don’t know what percantage can vote) and they are pissed off, Democrats pushing for change (flyers from Warner & Kaine)…

Yes, this would be a good year to get to the poles and vote. While I see a few dozen of the same folks posting here, Northern VA is a liberal outpost and PWC is moving that direction. There might be some surprises. I think the “sleeping dragon” that Anonymous referred to in this blog and the MJM is that part of the electorate that DOESN’T participate in this blog.

I was surprised at how many people showed up at the Supervisor’s meeting who weren’t hispanic and had something to say something against the resolution. Stewart and Stirrup may regret not having a public hearing on the Immigration Resolution.

Maybe Carter can come watch the poles. We are starting to sound like a third world nation (regarding potential voter fraud).

25. Kelly said on 30 Oct 2007 at 6:13 pm:

I changed my business travel from Monday to Tuesday evening in order to vote on Tuesday. Hopefully other legal voters are making similar arrangements.

26. Anonymous said on 30 Oct 2007 at 6:18 pm:

I remember being a poll watcher a number of years ago when a “not partisan” (that he was not… he was flown into Virginia and was part of the Democrats or ACLU) group of lawyers and was outside and inside jumping around (along with a host of other questionable actions) demanding that people be given provisional ballots when their names did not appear on the rolls and even demanded it be used when one person wouldn’t or couldn’t make it to their home precinct before the polls closed.

I can not imagine what type of craziness might happen this year.

27. Retiredwildgoose said on 30 Oct 2007 at 6:29 pm:

I wonder if the candidates (on all sides) have teams lined up to contest their loss (ala Bush in Florida). The Commonwealth’s Attorney could be the power broker here. This election has the potential to be divisive.

28. Wake up and smell the tacos said on 30 Oct 2007 at 6:51 pm:

Old Soldier said on 30 Oct 2007 at 5:58 pm:

ACTUALLY, WE ARE STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A THIRD-WORLD COUNTRY. JUST LOOK AROUND. iF YOU HAVEN’T VIEWED ANY OF THE VIDEOS POSTED TO THIS SITE, I SUGGEST YO DO. THEN MAYBE YOU’LL HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT WE ARE UP AGAINST. THESE FOLKS WILL NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER. THEY HAVE AN AGENDA.

Maybe Carter can come watch the poles.
    AND, SARCASM WILL GET YOU NO WHERE!

29. freedom said on 30 Oct 2007 at 7:05 pm:

Old Soldier said…

“We are starting to sound like a third world nation (regarding potential voter fraud).”

Well Old Soldier, if this invasion is not stopped, and amnesty, along with the right to vote is given to 20 million illegal aliens, in five years we will not only “sound like a third world nation,” that’s exactly what the USA will be.

30. TDB said on 30 Oct 2007 at 7:06 pm:

Mando said on 30 Oct 2007 at 4:48 pm:

I agree with what you said and I am truly worried about the future we are leaving our children and grandchildren.

31. es_la_ley said on 30 Oct 2007 at 7:06 pm:

It’s POLLS, not POLES.

32. TDB said on 30 Oct 2007 at 7:11 pm:

From the Post:

“We have rights, and we have to defend them,” Gutierrez said.
    ==============================================
    Is Del. Ana Sol Gutierrez an illegal alien?

33. TDB said on 30 Oct 2007 at 7:12 pm:

Not if your smoking one!

34. Old Soldier said on 30 Oct 2007 at 7:15 pm:

Regarding what Wake up and smell the tacos said…

I’ve seen Corey debate a couple of times (my favorite was the Committee of 100 debates). He’s demonstrated that there’s ALWAYS room for a little Sarcasm… particularly in this race.

This race isn’t in the bag. As Retiredwildgoose inferred, this blog isn’t really an accurate sample of how this county feels. Right now, many of us are “fatigued” (and you don’t know how many). We’re remembering that we weren’t a year ago… and we used to be customers of what we considered those nice friendly taco vendors. How times have changed.

35. es_la_ley said on 30 Oct 2007 at 7:18 pm:

Retiredwildgoose: “I wonder if the candidates (on all sides) have teams lined up to contest their loss (ala Bush in Florida). The Commonwealth’s Attorney could be the power broker here.”

Indeed. Follow the money and the ’special interests’. The ink wasn’t dry on the 10/16 BOCS resolution vote when lawsuits were filed. I expect the same after election day. And I don’t think it will just be PWC. :)

“This election has the potential to be divisive.”

I think we’re already there. :(

36. Wake up and smell the tacos said on 30 Oct 2007 at 7:19 pm:

No my friend there is no joke here.

37. monticup said on 30 Oct 2007 at 7:29 pm:

Illegal aliens are already voting. Bob Dornan lost to Loretta Sanchez in California in the 1990’s thanks to illegal alien voting.

38. es_la_ley said on 30 Oct 2007 at 7:31 pm:

Old Soldier: “Actually, I think Carter should watch all nationalities, not just the Poles. He should watch the Checks, the Lithuanians, the Brits, the Japanese, the Dutch, even the Mexicans.”

The Dutch? Yea! The Dutch! Send him over there. He’ll fit right in! :-)

“The question is, what will you do if you wake up next Wednesday morning and PWC is a blue (Democratic) county? The joke will be on you.”

I’ll probably barf, and move on. But then again, a lot of the Democrats say they will deal with the issue of illegal immigration, right? So there’s nothing to worry about!

(sarcasm)

39. TDB said on 30 Oct 2007 at 7:35 pm:

40. One Voice said on 30 Oct 2007 at 7:36 pm:

Driver’s licenses issued after 2004 required proof of citizenship. Those before didn’t. Sigh….

41. Gone Fishing said on 30 Oct 2007 at 8:28 pm:

Something’s wrong with this picture. When I vote, I am asked
    to spell my last name, then I give my address, and the info
    is checked on the log before I am permitted to vote. I also
    present my ID card.
    How in the name of God can illegal aliens vote in our elections?
    Even convicted felons cannot vote!!

42. Retiredwildgoose said on 30 Oct 2007 at 8:46 pm:

What Gone Fishing said on 30 Oct 2007 at 8:28 pm

Gone Fishing, when you’re right, you’re right! I go through the same drill every time … just as you described.

I’m assuming the alternative is a provisional… which will be checked and verified or rejected later.

43. citizenofmanassas said on 30 Oct 2007 at 8:55 pm:

As someone else posted above, it is really a surprise to see people who have already broken the law ready to do it again? All those elected officials who support these criminals, say these criminals just want to work hard, etc, yet they are asking them to break the law by showing up and trying to vote on Tuesday.

Whenever I get asked for ID when I vote, and it is every time, I state are they trying to intimidate me into not voting. However, the joke falls flat since it seems the ladies working have no sense of humor or do not understand what I am trying to say.

Face it folks, this type of behavior is going to happen more often in the future the more illegals we have along with their supporters.

44. Legal2 said on 30 Oct 2007 at 10:44 pm:

Dan @ 4:06 - Makes me want to move to Georgia - they are making progress! - www.thedustininmansociety.org has lots of information and was instrumental in Georgia’s crackdown on illegals.

45. Vigilant1 said on 30 Oct 2007 at 11:17 pm:

Legal2 on 30 Oct 2007 at 10:44 pm:

Georgia has been out in front in trying to control/eliminate their illegal alien problem. They seem to have gotten results.

46. Anonymous said on 30 Oct 2007 at 11:20 pm:

Boy there is a lot of paranoia here, mostly by people who don’t seem to have any idea about how elections work. It would be better if people actually got some facts before they started spotting off this nonsense. Here are a few of those facts:

1. The idea that there are going to be a bunch of illegal alien votes cast and counted is ridiculous. To vote you have to be on the electoral rolls. The only way someone who is not could vote would be if they came in, used somebody else’s name, and either showed an ID or signed the required affadavit that they were that person. Even then, the vote can be contested by the poll watcher and there are felony penalties. How many illegal aliens are going to take that risk?

2. The problem in Florida was people being inappropriately removed from the rolls and the voting mechanics (punch cards) being messed up, not having a significant amount of people voting who shouldn’t have been. The systems we have in place (like the affadavit and the provisional ballots) are to ensure people are not disenfranchised.

3. Anonymous 6:18 — You seem to be uninformed on what the poll watcher was doing when insisting on the provisional ballots. It was precisely to avoid the mess created by Florida. A provisional ballot is not automatically counted. It is reviewed the next day and the person has to appear and make their case as to why it should be counted (e.g. produce a valid voter registration card that shows they should have been on the rolls). Very few ever are.

4. Kelly 6:13 — Nice that you care enough to vote, but you don’t seem to understand the process. There was no need for you to change your business travel. If it was too late to vote absentee when your business plans were made you still have, even now, the opportunity to go into DMV, fill out a form that explains why you cannot be there on election day, and vote now. No need to change your travel.

5. Having ICE or some other enforcement presence like that at the polls is a surefire lawsuit. It’s called voter intimidation and is illegal–trust me, we will lose. An expanded police presence was often used in Virginia in the past to deter Blacks from voting (and don’t give me the line that if they had not committed a crime they had nothing to worry about –that was precisely the point, that Blacks who had not committed crimes were regularly harassed by cops). Who is ICE going to check? Hispanics who sign affidavits — again, trust me, we will lose, and should. It is worthwhile to keep in mind that it is the Republican Party of Virginia that is operating under a consent decree with the Department of Justice for violating election laws. We don’t need that again.

47. Anonymous said on 30 Oct 2007 at 11:31 pm:

Advocator says:

“Does anyone need anymore evidence to convince them that we are not facing just illegal immigration, we are facing an invasion? An invasion of parasites set on reducing this country to the levels of their own.”

Greg, some constructive criticism. It’s comments like those of the Advocator that cause people to label you and HSM racists. The Advocator says we are facing not just illegal immigration, but an invasion . . . of parasites. To label a whole class of people, in this case immigrants (Advocator is clear he/she is not just referring to illegals) “parasites” is racist and totally inappropriate. If you are going to edit comments you think are inappropriate, which we all know that you do, the fact that you so often let this sort of thing go is a legitimate basis for labelling you. You really should either avoid editing comments at all, do so under very specific and published rules, speak out against comments like that of the Advocator, or edit them. Otherwise, it is entirely fair to label you similarly. This is not a matter of free speech or political correctness. You control the terms of debate on this blog. If you edit other things, but let this sort of bigotry stay posted, it says something about you.

48. Greg L said on 30 Oct 2007 at 11:44 pm:

I think Advocator is pretty clearly referring to illegal aliens, and not immigrants as a class. Illegal aliens, who are just in this for as much as they can take from our society, are parasites pretty much by definition.

Although you may be reading more into his comments than he intended, I don’t believe that is true for most other readers.

49. The Patriot (Got E-Verify?) said on 31 Oct 2007 at 7:09 am:

Anon said…”5. Having ICE or some other enforcement presence like that at the polls is a surefire lawsuit. It’s called voter intimidation and is illegal–trust me, we will lose.”

I think that there might be probable cause for ICE to be there.
    1. We know there were plenty of illegal aliens present at the Oct. 16th vote on the resolution (it was on video). What makes us think that they will not show up on this very important day?
    2. We now know that the same people might turn out due to what was stated in the above article (would this not also fall into probable cause of some sort?).
    3. ICE’s job is to arrest and deport illegal aliens (not to prevent people from voting). If they see something suspicious they can investigate.
    Therefore, I disagree with you based on what I stated above.

50. The Patriot (Got E-Verify?) said on 31 Oct 2007 at 8:03 am:

I just found this on another forum (we should learn from this to help with our own implementation):

“The Sioux Center News

October 24, 2007

Sioux County Attorney Coleman J. McAllister announce that Inocencio Lagos-Cano, 20, of Sioux Center was sentenced in Sioux County District Court for the crimes of three counts of identity theft, a Class D felony; one count of fraudulent practice in the third degree and two counts of forgery, aggrevated misdemeanors. McAllister prosecuted the case on behalf of the State of Iowa.

This case arose on June 20, 2007, when defendant made application for a motor vehicle title at the Sioux County Treasurer’s Office. Suspecing fraud, the Treasurer’s Office contacted an investigator with the Iowa Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Enforcement to conduct an investigation. During the investigation, the IDOT investigator discovered that defendant had stolen someone’s identity, had possessed a falsified and fraudulent counterfeit Social Security card and Kansas identification card, had been employed by three employers in Sioux County-Golden Crisp, National Service of Iowa and Advance Services-using the stolen identity and fraudulent Social Security and Kansas identification cards, and had fraudulently titled a vehicle using false identification at the Sioux County Treasurer’s Office. The victim lives in Connecticut and informed the investigator that he had earlier been a victim of identity theft in Austin, Minnesota.

The defendant was sentenced by District Court Judge James D. Scott to five years in prison on each count of the felony identity theft charges, and to two years in prison on each of the fraudulent practice and forgery charges which sentences are to run concurrently. This prison term will be imposed. The US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has placed a hold on the defendant and, upon the expiration of his prison term, ICE will take custody of defendant and begin deportation proceedings.”

51. anon said on 31 Oct 2007 at 9:10 am:

Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to
    be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that “all men are
    created equal.” We have read it “all men are created equal,
    except Negroes.” When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read “all
    men are created equal, except Negroes and foreigners and Catholics.”
    When it comes to this, I shall prefer emigrating to some country where
    they make no pretense of loving liberty - to Russia, for instance, where
    despotism can be taken pure and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.”

52. Dennis said on 31 Oct 2007 at 9:27 am:

Yea, we have an election in Carpentersville, IL!

After having the Village Hall surrounded on Oct, 2, 2006, a lot of people thought the ordinance’s submitted would cause the Hispanic’s to jump on the bandwagon and defeat OUR people.

No one showed!

Even the Hispanic Trustee said to the paper, “I guess TV and other things came first. Beside’s, it is kind of hard to vote when you are ILLEGAL!

53. The Patriot (Got E-Verify?) said on 31 Oct 2007 at 10:04 am:

Dennis said: “it is kind of hard to vote when you are ILLEGAL!”

Who will ensure that this does NOT happen Dennis??? Illegals steal identities, use aliases, phony addresses, false id’s, false social security numbers, forge documents, etc. Getting around the voting mechanism would probably be a cake-walk for them.

54. Michael said on 31 Oct 2007 at 1:56 pm:

The last two words spoken in the 1957 movie “Bridge Over the River Kwai” by Alec Guinness (played the POW leader Col Nicholson) are appropriate: “Madness …. Madness”. Do these illegal immigrants, and obviously non registered “voters” (sic.), actually think they can vote next week and make a difference? We need Stewart’s leadership now more than ever. Enough is enough. I just hope the election officials are wise to them. As my beloved Irish Catholic father use to say when he was an election official in Orange County New York,” vote early and often”, … well, not really. But it is critical that all law abiding “legal” citizen’s vote next week, for it may be a vote for our PWC’s survival.

55. Vigilant1 said on 1 Nov 2007 at 11:12 am:

Anonymous on 30 Oct 2007 at 11:20 pm:

The same ones who use stolen SS numbers and forged ID. These are felonys too!

56. Anonymous said on 1 Nov 2007 at 11:22 am:

anon on 31 Oct 2007 at 9:10 am:

You sound so insecure. BYE, BYE! Enjoy your trip.