video production in Manassas and Prince William County

RK Explains It All

By Greg L | 29 November 2007 | Blogs, Humor & Satire | 6 Comments

Oh, this is just too funny:

Sources inside the RPV have said that Shaun [Kenny]’s decision to leave after a just a year may have been affected by clashes with with far-right-wing bloggers who have repeatedly tried to have him fired. ¬†Shaun may have simply gotten tired of fighting with the right flank of his own party.

I welcome our new SWAC (Staunton-Waynesboro-Augusta County) Blogger overlords.  May you be merciful to me.

Where do they come up with this stuff?

1. Dolph said on 29 Nov 2007 at 2:06 pm:

Ah, upon further inspection, I see that this dude is going with Bob Marshall’s old haunts. Veeerrryyyy interesting. Perhaps he will be successful getting many forms of birth control outlawed in Virginia. American Life League is certainly not one of the great bastions of enlightenment.

It is indeed strange that no one wants to address the issue or impact of HB 2797 (bill defining that life begins at fertilization) as it relates to the objectives of this extremist group.

2. SWAC Girl said on 29 Nov 2007 at 3:19 pm:

The SWAC bloggers have been accused of a lot of things … but making Shaun Kenney leave RPV? I think it’s funny that RK thinks we have that kind of power!

I wish Shaun well in his new job and welcome him back to the ODBA.

And I agree … where do they come up with this stuff?

3. Spank That Donkey said on 29 Nov 2007 at 3:36 pm:

Shaun refused to mow my lawn, so I had to drop the hammer on him…

4. Shaun Kenney said on 29 Nov 2007 at 3:56 pm:

I for one welcome my new SWACistan overlords.

5. Batson D. Belfrey said on 29 Nov 2007 at 4:23 pm:

RK…that bastion of accurate information. Anyone see their post regarding how they “overheard cmapaing workers at Miller Central talking about pulling Rishell signs and replacing them with Miller signs”. When I read this I almost laughed out loud. First, there was no “Miller Central”. Second, every person working on the camapign was probably well known and trusted, and wouldn’t be passing things on to the likes of RK.

If there is something that I can agree with James “Darth Vader” Young on, it is that RK has ZERO credibility.

6. Elle said on 29 Nov 2007 at 5:07 pm:

Woo-hoo. You may call me the almighty and powerful Elle–or Ms. Font if you prefer. Question–how in the world did I garner THAT much influence when I stayed quiet for 3 months?! Man–you should all be wary of my power and command!!!

Congrats on the new job Shaun and good luck!!