Have Bomb, Will Visit Hillary…

By Greg L | 30 November 2007 | National Politics, Crime, Humor & Satire | 24 Comments

The Hillary! campaign was already imploding, so why would anyone want to bring a bomb to their campaign office in New Hampshire? I guess the memo didn’t get to this guy…

It’s quite a strange way to seek an audience with Her Thighness. “I’m wearing a bomb, and won’t disarm it until I can talk to you in person.” Sheesh. All the guy had to do was say he was an illegal alien, and she would have happily talked to him.

1. Johnson said on 30 Nov 2007 at 3:40 pm:

I certainly don’t wish any harm to anyone in the campaign. Just seems kinda nutty to do this to the Queen of the Flakes. It will be interesting to see what his nuttiness is concerned about.

2. JM said on 30 Nov 2007 at 4:21 pm:

I agree–the Hillary campaign is bombing on its own.

3. JM said on 30 Nov 2007 at 4:23 pm:

“It’s quite a strange way to seek an audience with Her Thighness.”

Speaking of that, have you all seen the Hillary nutcracker? The funniest thing about this gadget is that no one can figure out of it’s pro or anti Hillary!

4. John Light said on 30 Nov 2007 at 4:53 pm:

Yeah, saw the nutcracker - lol.

Just in, Evel Knievel, age 69, died.

5. Ducky said on 30 Nov 2007 at 5:54 pm:

From the news link:

____

To put this story in the “humour” section is sick and grotesque. There is nothing funny about this.

6. Dolph said on 30 Nov 2007 at 6:04 pm:

So much for rule of law advocates. Its ok to be a potential suicide bomber as long as you go in one of Hillary’s campaign offices to do your deed? Snicker WinkWink-Nudge Nudge. I don’t think so. This is a very serious situation.

7. redawn said on 30 Nov 2007 at 6:10 pm:

Dolph,

I agree with you and Ducky. I was taken back that it would be considered humor.

Ducky,

I left you a comment under the thread about The Post whines about Corey…

8. es_la_ley said on 30 Nov 2007 at 6:37 pm:

The guy gave up. Apparently had road flares strapped to his chest, and had a history of mental illness.

9. Marcus Aurelius said on 30 Nov 2007 at 7:10 pm:

This is entirely inappropriate. I am embarrassed for you as you are now crossing into Faisal Gil territory.

You will remember that it is a federal offense to threaten the President of the United States…even if you’re joking. Mrs. Clinton isn’t President and with God’s grace will come no closer to the Oval Office than as an occassional visitor from Capitol Hill, but this thread is totally inappropriate.

A friend of mine reminds me he is in the dumb party because he supports the GOP, not the evil party. Let’s skip this kind of satire and focus on winning hearts and minds with ideas and ideals.

10. monticup said on 30 Nov 2007 at 11:15 pm:

I personally do not care for humorless, sanctimonious people of any kind.

11. John Light said on 30 Nov 2007 at 11:41 pm:

Hulk Hogan and his wife are divorcing…WWF DEFINITELY did not prepare him for what is about to come up!!!

12. Billyboy said on 1 Dec 2007 at 12:00 am:

I agree, not funny, and I cannot even stand to look at her or Bill.

13. Ron said on 1 Dec 2007 at 8:49 am:

I agree that we shouldn’t have nuts like this threatening any campaign office, regardless of party. That being said, you might appreciate this Day by Day Cartoon:

14. redawn said on 1 Dec 2007 at 10:02 am:

John Light,

I heard that the divorce is staged ( rumor ) to hide assets because of his son being involved in the car accident and pending lawsuit. I think it was TMZ that reported it ( rumor mill 101)

15. John Light said on 1 Dec 2007 at 11:05 am:

Redawn - kind of like Dawg and his arrest in Mexico??? I agree, TMZ IS rumor mill!!!

I think it is sick to “stage” a divorce if that is the case. I had read it on Yahoo News (featured item the other day).

16. John Light said on 1 Dec 2007 at 11:13 am:

Hogan Article: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071130/people_nm/hogan_dc;_ylt=Ag6aR_JuDeLlldAnqaOBL4K2GL8C

Source: Reuters/Nielsen

17. Advocator said on 1 Dec 2007 at 12:11 pm:

I am really glad Anonymous didn’t get elected to anything.

18. redawn said on 1 Dec 2007 at 12:24 pm:

John Light,

I totally agree with you “the WWF WWF DEFINITELY did not prepare him for what is about to come up!!!” I get you were joking as in divorce can be down right ugly!

Anyway, Here is where I read the rumored “staged divorce” from the QUEEN of GOSSIP MILL..lol….. Perezhilton.com

“Is The Hogan Divorce A Distraction???”

Lawyer’s for the family of the victim in the Nick Hogan car crash think that the Hulkster’s divorce from wife of nearly 25 years, Linda, is merely a ruse.

Kimberley Kohn, a Tampa attorney who represents Ed Graziano, the father of injured passenger John Graziano, is doubting the Hogan divorce.

She claims that Hulk and Linda are splitting in a move to protect their assets.

The Graziano family is planning to sue the Hogans and if they are divorced, they would have to go after each one individually, making it much more difficult.

John Graziano has been hospitalized since the August accident and is pretty much brain dead. His family wants the Hogans to pay for his medical care for life. And they should!Is The Hogan Divorce A Distraction???

“Hulk Bought Nick’s Beers!”

“Nick Hogan better start bargaining with prosecutors now if he wants to avoid serious jail time!

New evidence was released by police on Wednesday that is incredibly damaging to Hogan’s case.

It has already been established that Nick had been drinking, but this new bit of info is alarming and disgusting and holds his dad even more liable than he already is!

Included in the new documents is a receipt from Albertson’s Liquor Store at 2:14 p.m. on the day of the awful accident for $78 of beer and ice. A clerk, June Hoopingarer, said Hulk Hogan bought the beer and was accompanied by his son and several other young men.

The report says Nick and his friends spent the day of the accident on a boat with Hulk, where everyone was consuming beers.

Later that night….we all know what happened.

Such a shame. “

19. Krusty said on 1 Dec 2007 at 1:07 pm:

This is just too much! Beginning with a joke about a bomb threat involving hostages against a presidential candidate and then you get down to talk about HULK HOGAN!!!! You’re in the deepest, murkiest pit of muck and mire that not even pigs would want to wallow in! Go scrub yourselves with lye!

20. Dolph said on 1 Dec 2007 at 1:21 pm:

Krusty,

I actually thought the subject matter was improving vastly. Hulk, while fairly tasteless to me, is far superior to jokes about potential suicide bombers while the incident is stll happening.

Fortunately the incident is now over and no one was injured. I certainly hope other wackos will not try copy-cat pranks of this nature with other candidates, even ones *I* do not like.

21. redawn said on 1 Dec 2007 at 1:23 pm:

Krusty,

The threat is over and thank God it ended the way it did.
    Anyway,
    It beats laughing over potential suicide bombers! So, I guess the subject got changed to something else to protect people from their own tastelessness and applying humor over that situation, while it was still going on, was really not an appropriate topic. At least Hulk Hogan is tasteless at no one else’s expense. I will scub myself with lye rather then tell one :)

22. Krusty said on 1 Dec 2007 at 1:50 pm:

Great play on words, redawn! I LOVE the English language!

23. 999 said on 1 Dec 2007 at 3:20 pm:

Dolph said on 1 Dec 2007 at 1:21 pm:

Is everyone sure this “situation” was not staged? Why was her campaign office selected instead of one of the others just down the street. It is claimed she is dropping in the polls and maybe she is looking at “the dog wagging the tail” as her husband did during the “Monicagate” hearings when he bombed a milk factory in the Sudan to get him off of the front page. NAW! She wouldn’t do something like that!

24. Krusty said on 1 Dec 2007 at 3:54 pm:

999 - Why don’t you go digging and let us know what you find out?

Views: 2055