Save The Old Dominion On Lou Dobbs Tonight!

By Greg L | 20 December 2007 | Illegal Aliens, Virginia Politics | 55 Comments

I just got a call from the producer of the Lou Dobbs Tonight show, and they want to tape an interview with me this afternoon that will run on tonight’s show.

Yes, Virginia, we are going to get some national attention for the efforts of the citizens who want to ensure that special interests and illegal alien lobbyists cannot dictate our public policies.

1. park'd said on 20 Dec 2007 at 2:35 pm:

Sweet! I say again that by election time next year illegal immigration will be the top issue for the voters. Time has run out for politicians and the libs. Nobody takes the screams of racism seriously any more and the rule of law will reign supreme. Sorry libs and corporate crooks. Your meal tickets are a year away from being labeled persona non grata.

2. just news said on 20 Dec 2007 at 2:57 pm:

It is great news that this item is making the national news. However, what is not making the national news is the fact that the Lakota nation, headed by Russell Means, has declared that all Sioux indians are not longer to be considered american citizens and they have begun printing passports, stamps and other documents that make them indians of the Lakota nation. Russell Means and his cohorts are now reaching out to latin american countries’ embassy to gain recognition and support in their effort to declare independence from the united states. if anyone fails to see the connection with the influx of latin americans and illegal aliens’ refusal to assimilate, they need to read LeFigaro or Il Corriere della Sera or the BBc articles on this news, which just broke today.

3. Advocator said on 20 Dec 2007 at 3:15 pm:

Fairly good article in the MJM today regarding a congressional study commissioned by Senator Chuck Grassly of Iowa on the costs of illegal aliens. It says exactly what we in PWC have known for several years now, that the illegals suck up more in social welfare than they contribute in taxes. Ain’t no such thing as a free lunch or cheap labor. Somewhere, somehow, someone’s got to pay.

4. starryflights said on 20 Dec 2007 at 3:19 pm:

That’s fantastic! Good luck Greg. I hope Lou is on tonight. The lady that pitch hits for him, is ok, but there is only one Lou Dobbs.

5. starryflights said on 20 Dec 2007 at 3:20 pm:

I never did like that Indian Reservations were kept separate. It looks like it will come back to bite us, big time.

6. Batson D. Belfrey said on 20 Dec 2007 at 3:21 pm:

You mean Chingatchgook is on the warpath?

From Wikipedia:

“On December 20, 2007, Means publicly announced the withdrawal of the Lakota Sioux from all treaties with the United States government, [6] declaring the Lakota a sovereign nation with property rights over thousands of square miles in South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming and Montana.[7] His authority to speak for the Sioux, let alone make policy declarations on their behalf, is not clear, as his repeated attempts at election to the Presidency of the Oglala Sioux have been rebuffed by the Sioux people at the ballot.[8]”

Since he’s not the leader of the Souix Nation, he can say what he wants, but that doesn’t make it legal or lawful. Also, he might want to review the historical record. Native Americans don’t have the best win/loss record when it comes to holding on to territory. Remember the Mohawk uprising back in the 1980’s up in Canada?

I wouldn’t worry too much about this. AIM is considered a bit of a fringe organization within the tribal governments. AIM has about as much chance of succeeding as Mexico does abrogating the treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo and taking back the South West.

7. MdMan said on 20 Dec 2007 at 3:35 pm:

Well done Greg. You deserve a turn in the spotlight after all of your hardwork. I hope it goes well, and I can’t wait to watch.

8. Johnson said on 20 Dec 2007 at 4:07 pm:

If we can build a fence on the southern border, we can certainly build one around the Lakota Nation. How will they employ/feed/house/medicate/educate their new citizens? Does the idiocy ever stop? At least the deportation costs will decrease.

9. Jane D'oh! said on 20 Dec 2007 at 4:39 pm:

Awesome, best of luck to you!

I’m really pleased that this group is forming to help give us a voice.

I’m sure that it will give other concerned citizens across the country encouragement to do the same.

It certainly is and has been an uphill battle with so many coordinated groups working against the average citizen’s will.

10. starryflights said on 20 Dec 2007 at 4:46 pm:

We are very fortunate in PWC and Virginia, that people (like Greg) are stepping up and starting these groups to fight illegal immigration.

11. Batson D. Belfrey said on 20 Dec 2007 at 4:57 pm:

I just saw the teaser on CNN. The segment will air in the 7pm hour.

12. pwciscool said on 20 Dec 2007 at 5:26 pm:

I dont know who I’d rather worship.. Lou Dobbs or Greg?

thoughts?

13. /\/\3|)iç 64 (Winner of the BVBL 40k post award) said on 20 Dec 2007 at 5:27 pm:

Can someone record for a you tube video? I will not be home from my commute to catch it and I can not DVR it since I just found out about it.

14. Krusty said on 20 Dec 2007 at 5:41 pm:

pwciscool - Yea, I have thoughts about those two demi-gods, but I’d better keep them to myself.

15. Anonymous said on 20 Dec 2007 at 5:44 pm:

Krusty-Why start now?

16. obit said on 20 Dec 2007 at 6:13 pm:

Yet another reason why we need our borders secure. How does a pandemic start? How do you track one? Which way did they go? Who had been in contact with and where did they go? See how it starts?

17. Leeroy Jenkins said on 20 Dec 2007 at 6:24 pm:

Testify, Greg!

18. es_la_ley said on 20 Dec 2007 at 6:54 pm:

CNN!?

Okay… I’ll unblock it, watch Greg and re-block it.
    Then clean my eyes with a wire brush.

};-)

19. redawn said on 20 Dec 2007 at 7:05 pm:

NO LOU..BOO HOO :(

20. es_la_ley said on 20 Dec 2007 at 7:11 pm:

“NO LOU..BOO HOO”

You know, Dr Seuss coulda used that. :)

21. redawn said on 20 Dec 2007 at 7:25 pm:

es_la_ley.

LOL, so true.Do you feel like we are living in WHOVILLE? :)

22. One Voice said on 20 Dec 2007 at 7:28 pm:

Greg L - calm and direct. Thanks for making us look good. :)

23. redawn said on 20 Dec 2007 at 7:34 pm:

One Voice,

Yes, way to go Greg.
    One Voice- bite your tongue- we don’t need Greg or ANYONE to look good :)

24. Lafayette said on 20 Dec 2007 at 7:36 pm:

Greg L,
    Thanks as always.

25. redawn said on 20 Dec 2007 at 7:39 pm:

Lafayette,

YOU look like a monkey and smell like one too. :)
    Happy B-day and Dolph the other day.

26. es_la_ley said on 20 Dec 2007 at 7:40 pm:

Just saw it. Greg was on for about 10 seconds. :)

I thought it was a good piece though.

I was busy doing something else while straining to hear it.
    I did catch a bit about a distinction made between what the “elites” feel about the issue and what the grass-roots folks think. Also, if I heard correctly, they basically pegged Kaine as saying it’s an issue only for the Feds.

I’m sure others that saw it will clarify. :-)

Visit loudobbs.com and answer the poll on the upper/right side. :)

27. One Voice said on 20 Dec 2007 at 7:45 pm:

Ha ha Redawn. The last few times PWC has gone national we looked manic. This helps correct that, I hope!!!!

28. Lafayette said on 20 Dec 2007 at 7:50 pm:

redawn,
    Thank you very much, and I’ll be sure and get you back next week. :)
    About that WHOVILLE? I’m thinking there may not be as many “who’s” as originally. I think there’s few who’s with multiple “personas”. };-)

es_la_ley,
    Me gusta su diabilio. That’s great, and I will be using that one.

29. Lafayette said on 20 Dec 2007 at 7:51 pm:

corr DIABILO(Spanish is my second language-lol)

30. es_la_ley said on 20 Dec 2007 at 7:57 pm:

Uh…. DIABLO };-)

31. Lafayette said on 20 Dec 2007 at 7:58 pm:

Pardon me!

32. redawn said on 20 Dec 2007 at 8:08 pm:

One Voice,

PWC has always looked like____ ( fill in the blank, we have heard it all)

I think it says something if the underdog ( of put downs, etc.) is finally taking a stand and showing a backbone that our fed gov is not doing anything about.
    The majority of people around here, have always been very kind, welcoming , adapted and overcame a lot of situations ( which I think builds character and strength…also not surprised that it is local grown)
    The old school cats around here would understand where I am coming from.

We were ( are) a community that has been belittled, walked on etc. all because of WHERE we live (Manassas)
    From that we have learned to be strong and walk in other shoes but enough is enough.
    The focus is on PWC locally, but it’s all over the country. When reading the news, watching videos, it sounds just the same.

I am waving at you……I still wave and greet PEOPLE with a smile. :)

Meet & greet, not defeat

33. es_la_ley said on 20 Dec 2007 at 8:10 pm:

Lafayette said on 20 Dec 2007 at 7:58 pm:

“Pardon me!”

Sure!

34. One Voice said on 20 Dec 2007 at 8:28 pm:

Redawn.

I may not be a lifer, but I am married to one. I have lived here for 26 years and have a bit invested. Lived in Woodbridge, Woodbridge, Dale City and now Montclair.

Not sure what your message to me is…. but I’ll wave back?

35. Advocator said on 20 Dec 2007 at 8:31 pm:

Great job, Greg. Will send a personal e-mail, also.

36. Dan'l said on 20 Dec 2007 at 8:31 pm:

ust news said on 20 Dec 2007 at 2:57 pm:

A grasp at desparation. Russel Means sure as Hell doesnt speak for
    me. (My grandmother is Cherokee and thinks he’s been smoking too
    much of that “wacy weed”) He is a self serving opportunist who is
    only trying to get his name in the news so he can build his own
    empire. (read $$$$) In reality, he is best ignored and not given the
    attention he seeks.

37. redawn said on 20 Dec 2007 at 8:35 pm:

One Voice,

“Not sure what your message to me is…. but I’ll wave back?”

I can understand why you would be uncertain as I have reviewed some other threads this evening. MY message was in general but labeled to you..keep waving, maybe one day we ca all meet for lunch and you won’t have to “show me the money” as I earn my own, lol :) I am a fan of yours and have learned a lot from you :)
    I am sure your husband being a lifer here agrees with what I said :)

38. Advocator said on 20 Dec 2007 at 8:43 pm:

Bob Marshall has announced an exploratory committee for his possible candidacy for the US Senate. You can register as a supporter at bob@rgmstgrategies.com. Hopefully we’ll get a friend at the federal level.

39. redawn said on 20 Dec 2007 at 8:46 pm:

Advocator,

This is so far the ONLY thing I disagree with you on. To me it is like saying you have the right to remain silent, bare arms ( yes, I agree) and keep your legs crossed.( he is against birth control pills)

40. Loudoun said on 20 Dec 2007 at 8:46 pm:

Lafayette - I hope you are having a wonderful birthday!

41. One Voice said on 20 Dec 2007 at 8:47 pm:

I think we will all get together to organize Lafayette’s run for office. I will be the treasurer. I have been a bit testy these past few days, I am concerned about PWC’s image on the big screen. It’s a little shaky. I will say I though Greg L was quite an improvement over some of the more recent seconds long national interviews. Very positive image. (I will always be truthful, even if it makes me hurt !! Just kidding GL). Thank goodness. Did you see it? I do get caught up in things as I am more concerned about the reception and our ecomonic growth.

It would be wonderful if there was only one issue to worry about. I think you should put your resources where you have your best chance of sucess (old Pareto chart approach for you geeks out there) and then address the remaining issue(s). Likely your efforst in your best chance of sucess will enhance your weaker issues, so you have some improvement without bankrupting everything.

It’s not what you do, its how you do it……

See ya…. I used to go to Leggett’s every Saturday from Woodbridge. It took me an hour. :)

42. redawn said on 20 Dec 2007 at 9:02 pm:

“It’s not what you do, its how you do it……”

YEP…anthem of the evening ( saw that on the other thread too, lol )

My point about the image here in PWC is: been there done that and will continue to fight, next ( listen up military families :) )
    This is happening all over our country and I am proud to be in PWC.
    We can speak for ourselves. It doesn’t matter if your in a group or not. Greg get my thanks ( so much!!!) for his blog that brings ALL of us together to discuss and learn.
    I would rather and choose to be independent as I don’t want other people speaking for me.

That is what this blog is all about. Agree to disagree.
    It is what you leave with or leave behind.

Hopefully it’s a little of both ( knowledge)

“It’s not what you do, its how you do it……”

AND what you do with it

43. Lafayette said on 20 Dec 2007 at 9:32 pm:

Loudoun,
    Thank you.
    One Voice,
    You are a funny lady. Leggett’s now there’s a blast from the past. Thanks. Mom kept me clothed from there I bet redawn and Loudoun were sporting some of the “Bug Off” brand girls clothes too. What I wouldn’t give to have a shirt with “BUG OFF” on in today’s world. :)
    redawn,

44. Lafayette said on 20 Dec 2007 at 9:33 pm:

corr: name CALLING

45. redawn said on 20 Dec 2007 at 9:36 pm:

Lafayette,

Yes and I hated Leggett’s, lol.

“This blog is great for discussion, however the last few days there’s been too much name called and intolerance of others for my taste. I hope that changes some.”

Yes, if people will change how they REACT to it :) ( not easy)

46. 999 said on 20 Dec 2007 at 10:18 pm:

Krusty said on 20 Dec 2007 at 5:41 pm:

THANK YOUR VERY MUCH!

47. Anonymous said on 21 Dec 2007 at 1:19 am:

advocator

no no senor what you say is not true

you said that illegals are sucking all the money in social services

if they are illegal ,how do they qualify for all the services?

maybe for the medicaid only. (federal)

but not for all the services.

stop blaming the illegal people.

there are more people that you can blame for your not good life style

all the money for the war baby!!

48. Gone Fishing said on 21 Dec 2007 at 10:08 am:

Anonymous (which one?), your last sentence should read:
    All the money for the Anchor babies.

49. starryflights said on 21 Dec 2007 at 10:16 am:

I guess some people think that when illegals get food stamps for their anchor babies, that they do not eat any of that food.

50. G Man said on 21 Dec 2007 at 1:18 pm:

The video of the Lou Dobbs segment is now on You Tube. Here is the address: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-WSnLDo93Q Sorry the quality is not great.

51. Anonymous said on 21 Dec 2007 at 7:52 pm:

Off-topic,

PWC… Twice-deported illegal alien kills man over a ‘miscommunication’

52. manassascityresident said on 21 Dec 2007 at 8:29 pm:

G Man -
    Thanks so much for posting. Great piece!

53. redawn said on 21 Dec 2007 at 8:37 pm:

Anonymous @ 7:52,

Thank you for the information. Here is some more info:

MY FAMOUS QUESTION:WHY?????????????

Virginia Courts Case Information
    Prince William County General District (Prepayable)
    Traffic Name Index

*Note: Cases with a ‘Pay Case’ button are prepayable. Click ‘Pay Case’ to mark case for payment. Click ‘Process Payment’ to start the payment process.

Case # Defendant Hearing Date/Time Status Paid Pay

HUSTWAYTE, M.H.
    GT07006260-00 MOLINA, CHRISTIAN DANIEL 02/09/07 09:00AM Guilty in Absentia Yes

Charge:
    SAFETY BELT VIOLATIO Complainant:
    HUSTWAYTE, M.H.

54. redawn said on 21 Dec 2007 at 8:39 pm:

GT04023380-00 MOLINA, CHRISTIAN DANIEL RECKLESS DRIVING/46/ Misdemeanor 06/16/04 Guilty Yes
    GT04023386-00 MOLINA, CHRISTIAN DANIEL SAFETY BELT VIOLATIO Infraction 06/16/04 Guilty Yes
    GT05019629-00 MOLINA, CHRISTIAN DANIEL FAIL STOP/YIELD ENTE Infraction 05/24/05 Guilty Yes
    GT05032312-00 MOLINA, CHRISTIAN DANIEL POSSESSION OF MARIJU Misdemeanor 09/11/06 Dismissed Yes
    GT05032312-01 MOLINA, CHRISTIAN DANIEL LOP VIOL Show Cause 09/11/06 Recalled

( not sure IF same guy, just ran Chris Molina….)

55. redawn said on 21 Dec 2007 at 9:15 pm:

From the bottom of the article anonymous posted at 7:52

“Prosecutors recommended that he serve six years of a 10-year prison sentence.”

DO WHAT? Who was the third man and what was the TRUE identity of Molina? What was he twice deported for?