PWCDC Smearing Democrats On Blogs?

By Greg L | 27 January 2008 | PWCDC, Blogs, Humor & Satire | 16 Comments

Although the source here has absolutely no credibility whatsoever, being little more than a psychopath nutball himself, Manes Pierre’s recent letter to the editor seems to suggest that PWCDC Committee Chairman Peter Frisbie has been conducting character assassinations of competing interests in the Democratic Party using blogs.  It would be interesting to see if there’s any evidence to back this up.

Last year, our main puppeteer [referring to Frisbie] was successful at using the blogs anonymously to help character assassinate other Democrats for the benefit of Jenkins and company.

I know that wasn’t done here at BVBL.  Once this Manes Pierre character got on my radar screen, I didn’t need to be told to start pounding on this rabid fruitcake seeking elected office by any Democrats.  I was getting a constant stream of emails entitled with as many variations of “Can you believe this?” as possible from Republicans all over the county, and even got emails from this guy’s former wife in Florida detailing how Manes Pierre was abusive to her and how he had pretty much abandoned his children.  His appearance as a target of BVBL’s attention wasn’t the result of a quiet radar blip on my mental screen, but the sudden appearance of signal flares, fireworks and a one hundred piece marching band in the form of this guy giving a campaign speech at All Saints Church during a rally by Mexicans Without Borders.  Yeah, I’m gonna miss that one.

If Manes Pierre wasn’t talking about BVBL however, I wonder what blogs he was talking about.  Is Peter Frisbie doing the dirty work for Earnestine Jenkins on local blogs and attacking other Democrats?  Or did Manes Pierre skip a medication cycle and go without his lithium for too a little too long?

One thing is for certain.  Tom Kopko just got the one endorsement he never wanted.

1. dolph said on 27 Jan 2008 at 9:00 pm:

Manes Pierre will say anything. I hope everyone saw the belated retraction in the MJM last week. That woman who appeared to endorse him last October said that he ’spoke for her’ without her authorization. I would love to know the real story on that one.

I am also curious to know why it took until mid January to print a retraction that happened in October. Go figure.

Manes Pierre is probably a trfle irritated that his garbage, and yes, it was garbage, was removed from the PWDC website. What a BS artist. I doubt if he even believes himself. I sure don’t. I heard enough out of the SMS crew to convince me of a bad apple.

2. Turn PW Blue said on 28 Jan 2008 at 9:27 am:

Keep looking. There’s nothing to see.

Pierre may be referring to BVBL. He may also be referring to Craig’s Musings. Or even Raising Kaine. (All three had scathing posts about Pierre’s candidacy–as did a few others I’m not recalling off the top of my head). Manes Pierre is a nut job. He obviously has deluded himself into believing his defeat was not the result of his poor qualifications, checkered past, and, well, outright insanity. Rather, he lost because of a vast left-wing conspiracy to keep him down and silence his lone voice of reason.

So, sorry, unless you’re drinking the same Kool-Aid as Manes Pierre, there was no coordinated effort to assassinate the character of Manes Pierre (unless you count the Pierre campaign “machine” itself).

3. James Young said on 28 Jan 2008 at 10:57 am:

Pierre illustrates the truth of the old Nixonian observation that “Just because your paranoid doesn’t mean you don’t have enemies.”

Sadly, his own worst enemy is himself.

4. dolph said on 28 Jan 2008 at 11:05 am:

Turn PW Blue,

Snicker. Well said.

Pierre is preaching to his own choir again.

5. anonymoustoo said on 28 Jan 2008 at 3:13 pm:

Hee hee. You won’t get much of a dust-up with this thread, Greg. Just about everyone, Dem, Indi, or Repub, will be in agreement.

6. josh said on 29 Jan 2008 at 1:56 am:

I find this Manes Pierre guy a very intriguing individual, He certainly seems to think a lot of himself and he apparently believes there are bad guys lurking around every corner to get him.

I’m not sure what tripped this guy off line but he may need some medication (or lack thereof)

7. Harry said on 30 Jan 2008 at 7:34 am:

Does he carry?

8. GoDolphin said on 30 Jan 2008 at 6:02 pm:

Aren’t you guys tired of bashing Manes Pierre? All of your comments are tacky and do not make sense.

[Ed note: this comment posted from a Fairfax County Government IP address. Interesting.]

9. GoDolphin said on 30 Jan 2008 at 6:03 pm:

You guys are nuts. You need to go “You know what to yourselves!” You are a bunch of haters. Go to hell!

10. GoDolphin said on 30 Jan 2008 at 6:10 pm:

Manes Pierre refuses to stoop to your level because he is a man of class and character. It takes a lot of honor and character to stand against the corruption machine both at the school board and the Jenkins’ clan. Give the man the respect that he deserves.

We all know that the real deal behind you heaters! You can’t stand a real challenge and Manes Pierre has challenge the status quo and you fools are running scared. You’d better apologize and delete all your fabrications about Manes Pierre before it is too late. Judgement day is on the way. Because of you, I am ashamed to say that I am a resident of Prince William County. Stop the bashing. The man is an honorable man, a decent citizen.

11. GoDolphin said on 30 Jan 2008 at 6:20 pm:

The Jenkins have paid you well to bash this man of character. However, their days are counted. Those old rats are running of tricks and history will judge them. You guys are a bunch of sorry asses. Go find yourself a job!

Haters go to hell!

12. GoDolphin said on 30 Jan 2008 at 6:31 pm:

GoDolphin, I agree with you. Those haters are never tired of bashing. They are well paid by the Jenkins, well drugged by Shay Seaborne, the private prostitute and decoy of the Jenkins. I know about them and understand why they are so afraid of Manes Pierre. Manes represents a real threat to their clan. Corruption cannot stand the light. Manes is exposing them and they can’t stand the fight. The real winner is Manes Pierre and the haters are the real loosers.

I was really dismayed when I found out that Shay Seaborne purposely offered to work on Manes campaign knowing that she was a decoy for the Jenkins. When she tried to bring drugs to Manes Pierre’s office, she was booted and escorted out. Weeks later, she went to the Virginia’s homeschoolers and linked Manes Pierre’s picture with a bunch of garbage. She, too, is a hater going straight to hell. The Prince William County Democratic Committee is tainted by corruption and hatred. I knew that group was up to no good when the Jenkins called the Washington Post and the Potomac news, two major unworthy news organization and bashed Manes Pierre in order to keep Julie Lucas sinking in corruption. I am glad Manes did not have to work for those fools.

13. Turn PW Blue said on 31 Jan 2008 at 1:12 pm:

Hey, GoDolphin (or would you prefer Mr. Pierre?), when you want to make it appear as though your position has more support than just you, I would suggest changing the name used to make the comments. I’m very happy to see that you agree with yourself on this issue.

Greg, as has been mentioned before, Fairfax County government IP addresses are also used by the public access Internet stations in Fairfax County libraries.

14. John Light said on 31 Jan 2008 at 1:58 pm:

GoDolphin said on 30 Jan 2008 at 6:31 pm:
    GoDolphin, I agree with you.

Gee, good thing that you agree with yourself - lol. Ok, if you are SOOO in support of the Manes camp, how come you don’t sign your name???

You call us “Julie Lucas supporters” - heck, that isn’t really that difficult to say, kind if like going to Pittsburgh and saying, “Hey all you Steeler’s fans” as if it’s a bad thing - lol. You say that up there and the odds are 75% or greater that you are right.

15. John Light said on 31 Jan 2008 at 2:01 pm:

GoDolphin said on 30 Jan 2008 at 6:10 pm:
    “You are a bunch of Julie Lucas fans. You will do and say anything to bash Manes Pierre, an outstanding citizen in Prince William County. I stand one hundred percent behind him. He has beaten your queen of trash by a mile. You guys do not make any sense.”

This makes about as much grammatical sense as an e-mail I received asking me to hold some money for this Nigerian President because people were out to kill him. Hey, are you the guy who keeps sending me that e-mail??? lol

16. Integrity1 said on 31 Jan 2008 at 9:15 pm:

Manes aka “GO DOLPHIN”- I’m glad you are really showing your intelligence!