The Radical Agenda Within The Democratic Party

By Greg L | 22 March 2008 | DPVA, National Politics | 38 Comments

This is what some Democrats have to say about their prospective presidential nominee: (H/T NLS)

Meanwhile, the same radical influence that underpins the support for Barack Obama is precisely the radical influence being resurrected in Virginia politics in support of Dick Saslaw’s agenda to protect illegal aliens from the consequences of their unlawful behavior.  At least some in the Democratic party understand how damaging this can be their prospects for electoral victory, if not to our nation as a whole.

Republicans are battling for the soul of their party.  Maybe Democrats will do the same. They should.

1. Krutis said on 22 Mar 2008 at 11:25 am:

Scraping the bottom of the barrel! 30+ year old TV spots. WALTER CRONKITE!!! My gosh and gee whizz! Tom Brookaw with blowdried hair! A mug shot of Dohrm dated ‘68! And on, and on….

Wanna read about radical? Go to the Metro section in today’s Post and read about the black family being scared out of Cumberland, Maryland. This is what we should be trying to eradicate, and Obama brought this up in his speech the other day. This is a cancer in the US society that needs to be addressed in depth. Republcans and Democrats alike ought to be battling for a change of this kind of happening. Let’s get RADICAL about it!

2. Catawba said on 22 Mar 2008 at 12:38 pm:

If your sense of history is limited to today’s Metro section of the Post, you’re going to be surprised about a lot of things. “Never saw it coming” will rightly be your watchword.

3. The Patriot (Got E-Verify?) said on 22 Mar 2008 at 12:47 pm:

Krutis probably believes that muslims who establish sharia allow liberal ideas.

4. Anonymous said on 22 Mar 2008 at 3:02 pm:

The Dumbocrats have NO soul!

5. Rocket J. Squirrel said on 22 Mar 2008 at 3:44 pm:

Krutis,
    Why not move to Cumberland yourself and teach the locals the
    errors of their ways? I’m sure if you stood on street corners with a
    bullhorn you’d attract large audiences and have your own cult

6. Krutis said on 22 Mar 2008 at 4:07 pm:

So RJS thinks it’s OK to threaten blacks simply because they’re black. Evidently I don’t need to move to Cumberland to get that “feeling”. It’s right here on this blog from some of you.

If it’s considered a “cult” to believe that blacks have the same right as whites to live where they want without harassment, then I’m proud to be a cultist. And the father aiding and abetting his son in this matter shows that we have a LONG way to go until we even get close to equality.

7. Rocket J. Squirrel said on 22 Mar 2008 at 5:12 pm:

Krutis,
    Then try moving to S.E. Washington and you can impress them
    with your tales of daring do. I’m sure you will be greeted with
    a hero’s welcome.

8. Krutis said on 22 Mar 2008 at 5:31 pm:

RJS - Another proof how far away we are from equality. It’s bad whichever side it’s coming from. No difference. I’m not talking about daring, I’m talking freedom to live in the place of one’s choice in America. Could we have a discussion without snide remarks, please?

9. Rocket J. Squirrel said on 22 Mar 2008 at 5:47 pm:

Krutis,
    Your opening comments on this thread set the tone. What else
    did you expect? Applause?

10. AWCheney said on 22 Mar 2008 at 6:45 pm:

Obviously, Krutis, there are some racists amongst us…my apologies for them. Like we don’t have enough problems in this county…GEESH!

11. Krutis said on 22 Mar 2008 at 7:19 pm:

AWC - A calm voice. Thanks. YOU shouldn’t have to apologize for the others. You are not they! Happy Easter!

12. legal2 said on 22 Mar 2008 at 10:10 pm:

Not only is B.HusseinObama setting race relations back about 50 years, the plot thickens with his ties to terrorists: http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=6099
    It’s an Obamination.

13. Krutis said on 22 Mar 2008 at 11:21 pm:

legal2 - The name is BARACK Obama !!

If you believe Laurie Roth, you believe in the tooth fairy. I looked at some stuff she has written. Seems she’s trying to be another one like that longhaired, blond, hateful talking head, who also writes “books”.

Obama is bringing up the racial situation for a close examination, something that should have been done a long time ago, but everybody has been afraid to raise the subject. Until now!

14. Rocket J. Squirrel said on 23 Mar 2008 at 7:49 am:

Krutis (and your imaginary playmate “AWCheney”),
    Ill see you at the La Raza meeting.

15. Krutis said on 23 Mar 2008 at 10:03 am:

Pardon me, Rocket, what does LaRaza have to do with this?

16. Anonymous said on 23 Mar 2008 at 11:53 am:

Krutis said on 22 Mar 2008 at 11:21 pm:

He didn’t bring it up until his ties with the RADICAL “minister” were outed. It’s now “damage control” time.

17. Dolph said on 23 Mar 2008 at 12:41 pm:

Squirrely,

Please explain yourself. Why do you think Ms. Cheney and Ms. Krutis are going to a La Raza meeting?

I can assure you Ms. Cheney is not imaginary. Not even in your wildest dreams. You might find out about the playmate part for yourself when you get on the business end of her barbed tongue if you mess with her also.

Anonymous,

If Barack Obama can damage control his way out of that minister he is a better person than most I know. I knew the Reverend Wright had some issues, I had just not seen it for myself.

I do think we need to ask ourselves some fairly serious questions when it comes to Obama and the no longer hidden race issues. I certainly am not comfortable with some of the ones that have recently come out, and his connection to what I would consider a Louis Farrakhan wannabe in Christian clothing. The Reverend Wright sure isn’t my brand of Christian either, although neither is much of what I see on BVBL. Sorry folks….just calling it as I see it.

18. CONVA said on 23 Mar 2008 at 4:40 pm:

Kurtis

His name IS B. HUSSEIN OBAMA!

19. Krutis said on 23 Mar 2008 at 4:58 pm:

CONVA - How childish can you be?!?

20. AWCheney said on 23 Mar 2008 at 5:18 pm:

Krutus, that IS his name (Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.)…so what’s the problem?

21. Krutis said on 23 Mar 2008 at 5:31 pm:

The problem with CONVA is that he leaves out “Barack” when he writes about Barack H. Obama, that’s the problem. It might be, just might be, because CONVA wants to put a connection between the Iraqi Hussein and Barack H. Obama.

AWC, what do YOU think is the reason for CONVA insisting on using HUSSEIN? I’ll bet a lot of us wish we didn’t have the middle name that was given us, even if it doesn’t have anything to do with a crazy dead man in Iraq!

22. AWCheney said on 23 Mar 2008 at 5:39 pm:

Squirrely (good one Dolph), Dolph is correct…you don’t want to start defecating in my sandbox. You simply are not up to the task ’cause I WILL rub your nose in it.

It happens that, unlike you, I try to speak on the illegal alien issue from the perspective of reason, and have from the beginning of the debate around here. There are some, like you, incapable of reason…I suspect that it’s a lack of capacity. You have my pity.

23. AWCheney said on 23 Mar 2008 at 5:48 pm:

Krutus, his middle name is a fact of his life and, as much as he might wish it did not, does asssociate him with that tribe through his Muslim roots. Is it fair? Probably not…but, like that “Boy Named Sue,” it’s just something he’s going to have to live with, unless he legally changes it.

24. Krutis said on 23 Mar 2008 at 6:17 pm:

AWC - FYI: my handle is KrutIs. Does Krutus mean something I don’t understand or do you have something against the letter “I”. Some people use Krusty. Can’t understand what’s wrong with Krutis. Oh, well - not important. You know, names don’t mean much; or do they?

Obama’s “Muslim roots” = a few years of his life in Indonesia BEFORE he was a teenager associates him with “that tribe”. What tribe are you talking about?

25. Krutis said on 23 Mar 2008 at 6:26 pm:

AWC - Forgot to ask what tribe you are associated with. Any bad eggs in there?

26. El Lobo said on 23 Mar 2008 at 7:49 pm:

Krutitis: First of all, get a LIFE. The folks in Cumberland have the right to fly the GREAT Conferderate flag if they so wish. Individuals who get their feelings hurt or who are otherwise offended by the display of the GREAT HISTORICAL Flag…well, TOO BAD! Secondly, Barak HUSSEIN Obama Bin Laden is an absolute FAKE, bag of lies, hot air deceitful politician. He is a slickster, snake , tool of the devil. Mr. Obama is an angry racist who has deceived his followers. God help us if this individual is elected president.

27. Bryanna said on 23 Mar 2008 at 7:50 pm:

Hillary has never looked so appealing!

28. AWCheney said on 24 Mar 2008 at 12:00 am:

Sorry Krutis…I’ve got the flu and just came on briefly today when I came out to get something to eat (I waited on the men around here hand and foot while they were sick and they don’t have a clue!), so I guess I was a bit careless. I didn’t even bother with spell check. (Note to Squirrely: Fair warning…I’m in a VERY bad mood when I’m sick).

So, you have a problem of some sort with what I posted, including being insulted because I misspelled your pseudonym? Too bad! If you read my comment as anything other than my opinion, that’s also TOO BAD! You want to call me racist and xenophobic, despite the fact that I am not…go ahead! It will just make you look foolish to anyone who knows me, and I GO BY MY REAL NAME on the blogs. If you want to get into a pissing match with me Krutis…THAT will be too bad for you, so bring it on!

29. Rocket J. Squirrel said on 24 Mar 2008 at 12:02 am:

Squirrely,

More than happy to explain. Its only befitting that our ultra-libs be
    all inclusive. Would’nt want La Raza to feel like they’re being excluded would we? I’m very familiar with the Cumberland area and have spent quite a bit of time there over many years. The Washington (Com)Post never tells both sides of a story and I take anything they print with a grain of salt. Local Cumberland blogs tell me this grl was an “in your face” type who thought she was okay to bully herself to the head of the line and ran up against some locals who preferred she observe local manners. I once lived in S.E. Washington myself many years ago and moved to the burbs because
    of the CONSTANT racial insults hurled towards me and also the physical threats. I was robbed at gunpoint once and my apartment was broken into twice. As I recall, I called 911 about 10 times in my stay there. Many of the residents have bars on their doors and windows and attack trained dogs in the fenced back yard with barbed wire over it. They do not shop there and ususally head for Va. to do so. As far as Krutis/AWCheney goes, I do not take any crackpots encountered on the internet seriously. and…..
    Yep, its HUSSEIN Obama!

30. AWCheney said on 24 Mar 2008 at 12:24 am:

“As far as Krutis/AWCheney goes, I do not take any crackpots encountered on the internet seriously. and…..”

Which is why we call you squirrely, Squirrely. :-)

31. AWCheney said on 24 Mar 2008 at 12:33 am:

By the way, Squirrely, to repeat what I said to you earlier, “There are some, like you, incapable of reason…I suspect that it’s a lack of capacity. You have my pity.” You can bring it on too…you’ll be WAY out of your league, especially when I’m in a bad mood.

32. Rocket J. Squirrel said on 24 Mar 2008 at 12:41 am:

BTW, my friends are not imaginary. Take a cue.

33. AWCheney said on 24 Mar 2008 at 1:07 am:

Your Saturday mornings were obviously not spent in very productive pursuits.

34. The Patriot (Got E-Verify?) said on 24 Mar 2008 at 12:10 pm:

Let us not forget…..barrack had a very LONG time to separate himself from his minister and church that was promoting some pretty ridiculous things. HOWEVER…..HE DID NOT! That speaks volumes! So maybe he “agrees” with those things! Funny, MOST people will separate themselves from groups that hold values that are radically different from their own. HE DID NOT.

35. The Patriot (Got E-Verify?) said on 24 Mar 2008 at 12:18 pm:

Here is another “spiritual advisor” for barrack! Wow, this keeps getting more interesting as each day passes.

36. Rocket J. Squirrel said on 24 Mar 2008 at 1:07 pm:

We can all sleep tonight knowing that Nancy Pelosi has acquired
    a spiritual advisor too.

37. Good Time Charlie said on 25 Mar 2008 at 6:58 am:

The most frightening part of Nancy Pelosi’s politics is that she actually believes in her positions on international & domestic policy.

38. Anonymous said on 31 Mar 2008 at 10:51 pm:

All of the Obama’s friends’ racism is displayed at www.pastorgate.com