How Stupid Do They Think I Am?

By Greg L | 18 September 2008 | Illegal Aliens, Prince William County | 92 Comments

I’ve been getting these invitations to a “study circle” being set up by George Mason University and Unity In The Community, and heavily promoted by our local self-described illegal alien apologists, and I can’t imagine how they could ever believe I would participate.  Oh, the explanation of this is just chock-full of glittering generalities about bringing people together, healing the community and such, but you’d think that if these folks had any interest in that sort of thing, they wouldn’t be tearing around trashing those that don’t share their unique worldview.

When George Mason University doesn’t think anyone who doesn’t adhere to liberal dogma is within earshot, they’re using their classes as an opportunity to indoctrinate students with such notions as “Help Save Manassas was founded by the klan“, and then lies to their students when explaining why Help Save Manassas isn’t there to set the record straight.  Now they want me to spend a few hours at one of these conflict resolution events.  I’ve been to one of these before, and about the only interesting part of it was hearing Macrina Cardinal of the Mexican Solidarity Front explain through a translator how she was being forced to leave the United States after being here for eighteen years, and how that hurt her.  At the close, illegal alien activists like Lydia Gonzales were still calling me a racist.  Forgive me for feeling like the purpose of these exercises is to introduce a sufficient degree of white guilt in me to transform me into a liberal.  That’s not going to happen.

Unity In The Community seems determined to get me and some of my colleagues to attend as well.  Calling me a racist one week, and then inviting me to an event designed to “heal the community” the next is just flat out insulting.  For as much as these folks have done to throw roadblocks in front of any effort to address the impacts of illegal immigration, there’s little doubt that their vision of resolving conflict is something like inviting conservatives to voluntarily incarcerate themselves in a re-education facility run by Dennis Kucinich.  I vividly recall Unity In The Community spokesperson Dexter Fox ranting about how we shouldn’t trust the Department of Homeland Security because it incarcerates Palestinian freedom fighters when Manassas City was talking about participating in the Section 287(g) Program.  Yeah, let’s resolve conflict with these communists.  Sure.

The folks from illegalalienapologist.com are even more laughable when they’re urging me and my fellow Help Save Manassas members to participate.  They’ve been reaching out to any liberal organization they can in order to have them write press releases calling me a “nativist”, telling the board of supervisors wild tales about how I and my fellow members are a bunch of racists, and one of them has even gone so far as to spend what was probably hours drawing pictures of me that I really have to wonder whether they’re so chock-full of anger and hate that they would ever have the capacity to even have a respectful conversation, much less participate in a joint effort to “heal”.  But they want me and my fellow members to come to their “study circle”.

Obsess much?

Stuff like this from these nutcases don’t exactly encourage anyone to participate in a lot of events that they’re encouraging folks to go to:

Genocide for HSM .Whichever candidate runs on that platform gets my vote! Eradicate all HSM members from PWC and it will be a MUCH better place to live.

Man, just feel the love.  The “community healing” here is just palpable, isn’t it?

So how about this idea of “study circles?”  Would that be something worthwhile?  Here’s an exercise for you that might help answer these questions: google “socialist study circle”.  You get about 150,000 hits, and number two is entitled “Socialist Party of America“.  Here’s a snippet:

About me at that time (1916) were small Socialist groups who knew little more than I did. We often met in a little dark room to discuss the war and to study various problems and Socialist ideas. The room was over a pool room and led into a larger square room with a splintery floor; in the, corner stood a sad looking piano. In the little hall leading to it was a rack holding various Socialist or radical newspapers, tracts, and pamphlets in very small print and on very bad paper. The subjects treated were technical Marxist theories. Now and then some Party member would announce a study circle, and I would join it, along with some ten or twelve working men and women.

Yeah, this looks like something I’d really be interested in.  “Study circles” are a technique of a broader concept called “deliberative democracy” and is pretty much a left-wing political phenomenon.  Folks of “diverse” backgrounds would get together, engage in a drawn-out process to achieve a group consensus, and then the results would be implemented by government bodies.  That’s the theory, anyways.  It’s sort of like replacing voting and citizen participation in the legislative process with “facilitated” discussion groups, and not substantially different than what the Zapatistas use as a means of self-governance as far as I can tell.

I’m kind of partial to (unadulterated) Democracy, thank you very much.  But I can see the appeal of this approach for the illegal alien apologists, who have been handed nothing but defeat by the Democratic process time and time again, and would certainly welcome some alternative means of achieving their goals.  If they can manage to bring a few plausibly dissenting voices into their “study circles”, they presumably could claim the outcome of these are somehow representative of the community’s will and should form the basis for public policy.  If you lose the game all the time, just change the rules.

This might explain why we’re hearing so much about how “healing the community” has suddenly become so paramount with them.  The illegal alien advocates trash everyone who doesn’t think like they do with a bunch of lies instead of arguing policy, bully the business community with boycotts, erect ugly billboards saying caucasian residents are indian killers and slave traders (surrounded with fencing and no trespassing signs), and even tell Supervisor Mike May he is going to hell after he does these folks a favor and explains to them in Spanish why he’s going to cast a vote.  Then, without any apparent change in behavior, it’s incumbent on the rest of us to go to their “study circle” in order to “heal the community.”  How about we enforce our laws, deport the illegal aliens who are sucking on the public teat, and try not to personally attack other residents during citizens time?  Would that not help?

From that perspective, I guess I can understand why they would want to scream how “Evil, thy name is Greg” one moment and then politely invite me to a study circle the next.  I just can’t figure out how they would ever think I would want to come.

1. Anonymous said on 18 Sep 2008 at 9:34 pm:

Greg,

I guess the loss of the billboard has the artists hard up to paint something negative, so they picked on you. The funny thing is they were so up in arms about the cartoon showing the two Mexicans standing at the border, but this they approve of.

2. starryflights said on 18 Sep 2008 at 9:59 pm:

Unity in the Community is a joke! Deport the illegal aliens (criminals) and stop the nonsense.

3. alleycat said on 18 Sep 2008 at 10:02 pm:

Of course, because they are the biggest bunch of hypocrits on earth! They should not waste their time in study groups, rather, they should seek “special” counseling! THEY NEED IT! What a bunch of losers!

4. le said on 18 Sep 2008 at 10:03 pm:

I’m sorry to see ol’ Chris join the ranks of the “Twisted Sisterhood of the Traveling Rants” but some people fall for that stuff.

5. alleycat said on 18 Sep 2008 at 10:08 pm:

le said on 18 Sep 2008 at 10:03 pm:

Too funny! Love it…..”twisted sisterhood of the traveling rants….or traveling whiners….or traveling misery……or traveling circus…..” Any or all would work for that bunch!

6. Vigilant1 said on 18 Sep 2008 at 11:23 pm:

Is there any significance to the circle being RED? LOL

7. ateacher said on 18 Sep 2008 at 11:23 pm:

Come on Greg…GMU is easier than any soft Catholic sect. Heck at least you got invited and are not responsible for tuition payments at 10% plus prime. Feel my pain:) Let one WHITE person in your group speak for millions… chances are she’ll be shot down by someone recently arrived from Burundi or hanging on to her husbands recent VISA from India. Circles can be fun, in circles we can play dodge ball…in circles I was once an HSM member. Now I may be more moderate but NOT as GMU is concerned, GMU hates me but today they delivered my diploma. How weird is that? Guess the damn check went thru.

8. Anonymous said on 18 Sep 2008 at 11:28 pm:

alleycat said on 18 Sep 2008 at 10:08 pm:
    le said on 18 Sep 2008 at 10:03 pm:

BROTHER LOVE’S TRAVELING SALVATION SHOW
    Written by Neil Diamond
    Hot August night
    And the leaves hanging down
    And the grass on the ground smelling sweet
    Move up the road
    To the outside of town
    And the sound of that good gospel beat

Sits a ragged tent
    Where there ain’t no trees
    And that gospel group
    Telling you and me

It’s Love
    Brother Love’s Traveling Salvation Show
    Pack up the babies
    Grab the old ladies
    Everyone goes
    Everyone knows
    Brother Love’s show

Room gets suddenly still
    And when you’d almost bet
    You could hear yourself sweat, he walks in
    Eyes black as coal
    And when he lifts his face
    Every ear in the place is on him

Starting soft and slow

Brother Love’s show

Sermon

Take my hand in yours
    Walk with me this day
    In my heart, I know
    I will never stray
    Halle, halle, halle, halle, halle, halle, halle

It’s Love, Love
    Brother Love’s Traveling Salvation Show
    Pack up the babies
    Grab the old ladies
    Everyone goes
    Everyone knows
    Brother Love’s show
    Amen

1969 Stonebridge Music (ASCAP)

9. le said on 18 Sep 2008 at 11:44 pm:

“If they can manage to bring a few plausibly dissenting voices into their “study circles”, they presumably could claim the outcome of these are somehow representative of the community’s will and should form the basis for public policy.” This strategy is called co-opting. And drivel such as study circles are part of the curriculum in most high schools and colleges. Quite an indoctrination your kids get for all those bucks.

10. Emma said on 18 Sep 2008 at 11:50 pm:

Nothing like a “study circle” for another opportunity to get your enemies on camera and try to destroy them. There’s some real healing potential there.

For awhile it seemed as if there were at least a handful of reasonable folks at the anti to balance out the crazies. But, honestly, after the past few days, it is clear that it is a sick cesspool of vindictive, deceitful hatred over there. The olive branch they are throwing out now is poisonous. I feel a little ill about ever trying to engage with them.

11. Anonymous said on 19 Sep 2008 at 5:59 am:

Emma,

I still get a kick out of irritating them, and trying to pound some sense into their heads, but they are a stubborn group. I think they watch too many soap operas or something. Maybe it’s something in the water, assuming they buy the water at a Hispanic food mart!

12. anon said on 19 Sep 2008 at 8:02 am:

Don’t bother. Can’t argue with crazy people. Or children.

13. le said on 19 Sep 2008 at 8:35 am:

Emma, I agree. It is disturbing to read the antiblog. It seems to confirm that liberalism is, indeed, a mental disorder, ergo my new title for them “Twisted Sisterhood…” Being in the company of such dysfunction can make one feel a little ill, or even like one needs to go bathe. Here’s an explanation:

“Dr. Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:

creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
    satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;

augmenting primitive feelings of envy;

rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.

“The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind,” he says. “When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.”

14. manassascityresident said on 19 Sep 2008 at 8:39 am:

le said on 19 Sep 2008 at 8:35 am:

Oh my gosh! That explains everything! All of the “symtoms” of liberalism fit the anti group PERFECTLY!

15. Anonymous said on 19 Sep 2008 at 9:11 am:

What’s a “study circle?” Is it like a drum circle? (Beavis & Butthead anyone? “Bang the drum slowly, dumb*ss?”)

I’m sure you have better uses of your time than to hang with these people Greg L.

Where on earth did “nativist” as an insult come from? What’s its origin? Like, okay, I am of white northern European ancestry and my family have been US citizens for a total of two, maybe three, generations. My best friend is black and of mostly African ancestry with some Irish (we think) and her family have been US citizens for more generations than we can figure. Isn’t she more of a “native” than me? Btw, she doesn’t like amnesty for illegals and she’s far more riled about that issue than I am. She’s kind of angry we provide bi-lingual services to anyone, especially taxpayer funded ones. Maybe we should send someone like her to that drum circle? That would throw ‘em off.

16. le said on 19 Sep 2008 at 9:19 am:

CampbellUSA, is it possible that same cartoonist is responsible for the comicbook illustrating to Mexicans how to sneak across our borders and skirt our immigration laws?

17. le said on 19 Sep 2008 at 9:22 am:

Here is a link to an article about the Mexican gov’t comic book: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1314862/posts

18. CampbellUSA said on 19 Sep 2008 at 9:34 am:

“is it possible that same cartoonist is responsible for the comicbook illustrating to Mexicans how to sneak across our borders and skirt our immigration laws?”

It could be, I would not put anything past the forces of invasion. Do not underestimate the illegal invaders, they are organizing a major plot to undermine the sovernty of our nation. They have “Morale” agents that do nothing but make this type of sick propaganda to try and sway opinions. I would not put it past them to have American appologist traitors imbedded in the news media and schools to try and brainwash our kids with their “Diversity-slave” ideology and propaganda like these “dark times” comics.

Better watch out, they could be handing out these comic books at the schools to our kids!

19. Concerned said on 19 Sep 2008 at 9:36 am:

Greg - you should be proud! When the only thing opponents can come up with is name-calling (nativist, racist, etc.) and drawing cartoons, and are devoid of intelligent debate on issues, you’ve won.

I realized I was having a positive impact while serving as President of the College Republicans many years ago at a large university when the best the left-wing wackos could come up with was writing nasty, anonymous things about me on bathroom walls in classroom buildings. At least they were in the toilet where they and their cesspool behavior belong.

Also, check out Eric and Annabel’s “United for Obama” page on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/user/UnitedForObama It says right on the front page, “Some of us are filmmakers and we created this page to amplify Obama’s message on YouTube and offer visible, tangible evidence that this movement is real and spreading. The filmmakers include Eric Byler, Annabel Park . . .” Eric and Annabel are named first in the list. The page has also a big picture of Annabel holding a big Obama poster. How can anyone who can read doubt that they are Obama operatives?

Eric and Annabel certainly have a Constitutional right to campaign on behalf of Obama, and try to gather material for their videos from wherever they can find it and from whomever will provide it. I have no problem with them at all.

I object in the most intense way, however, to local bureaucrats who are paid with my tax dollars helping a partisan cause such as this. Gerhart and all of his entourage must go! Let them campaign for Obama on their own time and with their own money.

20. le said on 19 Sep 2008 at 9:43 am:

Where is Sean Connaughton? Why is he not appearing in the Chambers and calling Gehrhart and company on their behavior? He was the brunt of their refusal to cooperate in getting him information when he first became chairman; towards the end of his tenure, it seemed he became one of them, or simply gave up. If not, he should return ala Barg and shed light on the old PWC cronies.

21. Concerned said on 19 Sep 2008 at 9:58 am:

le - Connaughton morphed into one of them. We voted for him originally because he ran on a platform of supporting the Rural Crescent, keeping the developers in check, low taxes, etc. By the time he left he had become a developer stooge taking hundreds of thousands of dollars from them and doing things like trying to railroad the Brentswood comp plan amendment and rezoning through on behalf of his masters. I had never seen such a transformation aside from Anakin Skywalker turning into Darth Vader. Sean Connaughton’s reappearance is one of the last things we need.

22. le said on 19 Sep 2008 at 10:06 am:

Thanks, Concerned, that is what I feared. Do I see Covington leaning in that direction?

23. Concerned said on 19 Sep 2008 at 10:27 am:

Covington has always been in the pockets of the developers. His own stated goal is to bring sewer into the Rural Crescent (to facilitate dense development there) and he has taken tens of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions from development interests even though he was unopposed in the primary and general election (see www.vpap.org). He tagged along with Connaughton when they were trying to sell Brentswood. The two of them should have resigned from the BOCS and taken paychecks from Brookfield Homes, because they were spending most of their time doing PR for that company. I could go on (there’s vastly more to say about Covington’s pro-developer shenanigans) but I think you get the point.

24. John Light said on 19 Sep 2008 at 11:23 am:

Greg,
    You should go to the “circle” but bring with you ALL the members of HSM with you in an effort to “promote dialogue.” And while there, each one wear an American Flag lapel pin :-) As was stated earlier…congratulations, you have already won!!!!

25. Indigenous_Elvis said on 19 Sep 2008 at 11:52 am:

I think you should be very proud greg that demonic followers of the left hand path have chosen to imitate your image :)

what claim to fame do they have, absolutely none unless the fat broads faces somehow wind up on a box of twinkies or a weight watchers meal they have nothing :) for now I think you have them beat!

26. alleycat said on 19 Sep 2008 at 11:57 am:

Indigenous_Elvis said on 19 Sep 2008 at 11:52 am:

Too funny! Now there’s a visual……not a good one, but…….

27. MdMan said on 19 Sep 2008 at 12:30 pm:

Someone needs to invent a de-liberalization machine. Hook it up and zap some damn sense into them. Calling liberals stupid is an insult to stupid people.

28. Concerned said on 19 Sep 2008 at 1:29 pm:

Greg - don’t go to that meeting, and advise all of your supporters to stay away as well. They will be be filming, and then editing the footage any way they want. You and other HSM people would be portrayed as having come over to their side, or as as evil racists, or something along those lines. I could see your participating in a forum organized by a group like the Committee of 100, but avoid stepping onto their turf where they control the agenda and the coverage.

29. US Citizen said on 19 Sep 2008 at 1:31 pm:

During the 60s, 70s, and 80s, the liberals fell over themselves apologizing for and excusing communist regimes - and the dire threat to our existence that these same evil regimes represented to the USA and our allies. So now we have the same twisted liberal thinking carrying the banner of illegal aliens and the surrendering of our sovereignty through amnesty.

Stop foreign criminals at our borders and throw out the foreign criminals already inside the USA. Anything less is unpatriotic. Anything less is undermining our legal society for the sake of criminal interests.

30. Truth Seeker said on 19 Sep 2008 at 1:37 pm:

Greg,
    Sounds like you are afraid to participate in the discussions.

31. manassascityresident said on 19 Sep 2008 at 1:50 pm:

Truth Seeker said on 19 Sep 2008 at 1:37 pm:

HAAAAAAAAAA —- now THAT’S funny!!! You wish….

32. TDB said on 19 Sep 2008 at 2:04 pm:

Kind of like when McCain was grilled on ‘The View’ compared to when ‘The View’ was drooling all over Obama. Not a fair bone in their bodies. Just like those GMU knuckleheads!

33. Mando said on 19 Sep 2008 at 2:09 pm:

“Sounds like you are afraid to participate in the discussions.”

“Discussions” would be a relative word in this instance.

34. Mando said on 19 Sep 2008 at 2:12 pm:

“Someone needs to invent a de-liberalization machine. Hook it up and zap some damn sense into them.”

It’s called reality. Some will just never experience it.

35. /\/\3|)iç 64 (Winner of the BVBL 40k and 50k post award) said on 19 Sep 2008 at 2:30 pm:

Truth,

Put yourself in his shoes, would you HONESTLY go to a group meeting like this in a hostile environment where certain people will be filming and documenting what was said and EDITING those responses to their liking? If the meeting was open to the public AND broadcasted LIVE without delay, then I personally might go to the meeting. Otherwise, I personally would not go to something that should be considered a “hostile environment” due to the rantings of a few on another blog and the agenda they, as well as the “documentary” film makers, are supporting.

36. BattleCat said on 19 Sep 2008 at 2:34 pm:

Truth, and man, are we using THAT term loosely here!

Why would Greg want to grace this forum with his presence. It would be a complete waste of time. Now, you want to talk fear, then let’s throw Obama on the heap since he’s afraid go go on Hannity and talk to Sean….now THAT’S fear!

37. Mando said on 19 Sep 2008 at 2:42 pm:

“Why would Greg want to grace this forum with his presence.”

“Forum” would be another relative term. Or just the wrong word.

38. BattleCat said on 19 Sep 2008 at 2:46 pm:

There’s some new pictures over at the anti-site of Greg…the artwork is amazing, and the message….pure anti-bvbl hate and personal destruction. I think the supervisors need to see this projected up while they listen to any of these loonies.

39. alleycat said on 19 Sep 2008 at 3:39 pm:

No thanks. I can’t stomach that place. Too hateful, and the five of them are not worth it. They’ll go down in flames one of these days … when the rest of them get sick and tired of their crap. What a waste of human flesh…..

40. Pete said on 19 Sep 2008 at 4:04 pm:

Greg, this is what they do when they are losing. I have seen it in other situations. It is their effort to make you seem uncooperative if you don’t attend, but tag team and ambush you if you do. It’s a lose lose.

Better yet, why not invite them to a Help Save Manassas meeting or to the funeral of an American killed by an illegal alien.

41. James Young said on 19 Sep 2008 at 4:11 pm:

I can think of many words to describe you, Greg, many of which you would find objectionable. ;-)

“Stupid” is not among them.

42. Indigenous_Elvis said on 19 Sep 2008 at 4:22 pm:

is the artwork on that site done by an illegal alien grafitti artist? It’s pretty good, but I’m still wondering :)

43. CitizenofManassas said on 19 Sep 2008 at 4:39 pm:

“Unity” in the community is a joke. They love unity when only the libs get to have a voice and say in the matter, and of course throw up a stink if you happen to not agree with their socialist views. Just like the typical liberal, the members of the group are all for freedom of speech when they agree with it or it supports their position.

Just ask one of these open minded libs what they think about celebrating Confederate heritage. Ask how they feel about schools named after Robert E. Lee and Thomas J. Jackson.

44. le said on 19 Sep 2008 at 5:40 pm:

I think the study group is really group therapy for the losers…

45. indigenous_Elvis said on 19 Sep 2008 at 6:08 pm:

I was thinking about attending tomorrow however when I heard byler is filming I dont think I’ll attend, I think they want people of “like mind” there so I dont think I qualify. I doubt it’s a debate, it’s probably just a bunch of women bitching about HSM or something. No offense to women in general, just those on the other blog

46. Emma said on 20 Sep 2008 at 8:01 am:

But he’s an objective journalist, Elvis! What are you worried about ;)

le, you really nailed it in your 8:35 am post yesterday:

You know you’ve struck a nerve with the gals next door when they degenerate into ridicule and start demanding “apologies” when they have nowhere else to go, and then they start censoring your comments. I might change my handle to “Censored by Anti-BVBL.”

47. Indigenous_Elvis said on 20 Sep 2008 at 9:14 am:

yeah, I’m definitely censored…I tried pretty hard to get myself censored, it increased my notoriety and for that I thank them.

I think they are nothing worse than scum, people who openly back the criminal element of society while they maim and kill our relatives and cause all kinds of hate and discontent. MS-13 would not be here had we not had illegal aliens, and an ungodly amount of crimes would have gone uncommitted. ANY reduction in crime is a good thing, removing illegal aliens and their families from this area would reduce it drastically and would reduce civil actions as well, creating less strain on the courts. This is a “win win” situation, it carries over in less public services/money used and that can translate in us paying less taxes and such.

People who advocate criminality are sickening to me and are less than human they deserve to be locked up with the criminals.

48. TedKennedysSwimInstructer said on 20 Sep 2008 at 9:43 am:

Elwina Slopssberg-Dunkel is really pretty hot when she goes to citizens’ time to whine about how tough life is for her, winks at Marty Nohe and leaves knowing she’ll get a big discount on her new carbon-neutral wind-powered 55 gallon juice machine.

49. Emma said on 20 Sep 2008 at 10:34 am:

I saw on the video during her Citizens Time presentation that she pointed out the word “GOVment” as being an African-American slur. Funny, I always thought people used that word to make fun of government in general, like, “We’re from the GOVment, and we’re here to help.”

I’m sure she thinks that, because her household help speaks that way, that they all do. What a racist assumption.

50. TedKennedysSwimInstructer said on 20 Sep 2008 at 12:09 pm:

Generally, Marxist-Leftist Democrats with hyphenated last names wear the pants in the family and carry a Craftsman Club card and 10 inch adjustable wrench in their oversized Louis Vuitton hand bags. The kids are dragged along merely for display purposes to highlight the fact that some liberals are needed to carry the torch - so not all are aborted.

51. Indigenous_Elvis said on 20 Sep 2008 at 12:39 pm:

Elena is definitely the cream of the liberal crop. She reminds me of nancy lyall except she’s less militant than nancy or should I say “leila”

52. Emma said on 20 Sep 2008 at 1:03 pm:

Elvis, this is what they have been holding “in moderation” since yesterday, so I know it ticked them off:

Emma, 19. September 2008, 19:30

Moon-howler, 19. September 2008, 18:07
    I am still waiting for Chris’s apology.

Yeah, Moon-howler, so am I, but I don’t think she’ll be giving one out soon. It was inexcusable for her to blow up at me and elvis over a misunderstanding. But I guess anger gives you all kinds of excuses to behave badly, doesn’t it? I might recommend a study circle on anger management, Chris.

Apologize to Alanna? For the nonstop trashing that has gone on here, and for the obvious religious sacrilege in the cartoons? (sorry, you’ll have to make an effort to read the fine print to see it)

I’ll say it again, Alanna. You make me sick. Censor away.

Elvis, I’m sure they’ll be waiting for attempts for me to post there again, but I don’t play in cesspools, as a general rule. Talking with them is a waste of time. The “uncensored” blog blocks you when they can’t come up with better arguments, so why not push the envelope a little with these gals?

Better to focus efforts on undermining them at every turn while they vainly attempt to overturn the Resolution and destroy our neighborhoods.

53. Grammar Nazi said on 20 Sep 2008 at 3:49 pm:

I can’t speak for them, but as far as I’m concerned your stupidity level is somewhere around that of Trig Palin.

Of course, I’m only saying that because you’re a 40-something year old guy who still can’t figure out the difference between “its” and “it’s”.

54. es_la_ley said on 20 Sep 2008 at 4:25 pm:

Grammar Nazi said on 20 Sep 2008 at 3:49 pm:

Good grief. Only pond scum would bring an infant with Downs Syndrome into an argument.

55. es_la_ley said on 20 Sep 2008 at 4:31 pm:

Emma said on 20 Sep 2008 at 10:34 am:

You go girl! But I thought it was “gubmint”. :-)

56. Emma said on 20 Sep 2008 at 4:35 pm:

Not sure, es_la_ley. You might have to ask Grammar Nazi.

57. Grammar Nazi said on 20 Sep 2008 at 5:11 pm:

Really? I’m the scum? I’m not the one who named the kid after something he’ll never be able to do.

58. alleycat said on 20 Sep 2008 at 5:38 pm:

Grammar Nazi said on 20 Sep 2008 at 5:11 pm:
    I’m not the one who named the kid after something he’ll never be able to do.

Oh that’s rich, Grammar Nazi. You are pathetic.

59. Emma said on 20 Sep 2008 at 5:56 pm:

Who is stupid, Grammar Nazi? This pathetic attempt to go off-topic to attack Palin seems to be coming out of nowhere. Are you lost?

60. Indigenous_Elvis said on 20 Sep 2008 at 6:24 pm:

ok,

I figure leila on the other board (and banned from this one) is nancy lyall. I also think (am pretty sure) that juturna is zoe vitter (whoever the hell that is). a bit off topic but I was just looking at their petition and cross-referencing the times to the posts on the board (I figured they made a post to the blog around the same time they made their petition posts). I watched today (again) nancy lyall get royally OWNED by laura ingraham, she did a nice job of trampling nancy into mince meat, I played it over and over again :)

doesnt look like their little petition is getting much traffic, a whole 60 people signed it (well, actually around 59 since they removed my comment) damn…Elvis get’s no love around there anymore :)

I’m probably way off on my prognostication but who knows

61. es_la_ley said on 20 Sep 2008 at 6:29 pm:

Grammar Nazi said on 20 Sep 2008 at 5:11 pm:

Really? I’m the scum?

Indubitably.

62. es_la_ley said on 20 Sep 2008 at 7:34 pm:

Indigenous_Elvis said on 20 Sep 2008 at 6:24 pm:

Well, since there’s a little under 400,000 folks in PWC, I’d say they’re on a roll!

They’re opinions seem to represent the majority here [sarcasm].

63. Indigenous_Elvis said on 20 Sep 2008 at 7:43 pm:

either way, their “petition” is ignorant and the people who sign it are basically pi$$ing into the wind, what’s done is done and a little petition isnt going to undue it. If the petition is worth anything it’s to show how many people support the plight of the illegal alien, basically a “who’s who” in the realm of the left hand liberal sicko’s, it’s pretty telling if you actually look and see who signed it.

64. TedKennedysSwimInstructer said on 20 Sep 2008 at 8:45 pm:

“they probably thought up this little gem over a few boxes of dougnuts at dunkins or something”

I doubt that. I bet Elwina Slopssberg-Dunkel rounded up as many as she could, cashed in all their food stamps and Section 8 vouchers, and took them to her local Starbucks where she promised them a cup of Colonic Cleansing Tea for a vote on her piss-ant petition.

65. Benton said on 20 Sep 2008 at 9:13 pm:

You are a tad fixated on those women…… Just an observation.

66. le said on 20 Sep 2008 at 9:39 pm:

SwimInstructor, it sounds as if Elwina is looking to be a *community organizer”.
    Also, I was thinking that if Unity in the Community were really all that an effective group, all those years that PWC was a sanctuary, they had their chance to work with the immigrants, teaching them how to assimilate and be good neighbors. Guess they’re not all in to the unity/community thing after all. They have proved their biased agenda for all to see.

67. le said on 20 Sep 2008 at 10:09 pm:

According to this article: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=75717

“Home mortgages have been a political piñata for many decades,” writes Stan J. Liebowitz, economics professor at the University of Texas at Dallas, in a chapter of his forthcoming book, Housing America: Building out of a Crisis.

In a nutshell, Liebowitz contends that the federal government over the last 20 years pushed the mortgage industry so hard to get minority homeownership up, that it undermined the country’s financial foundation to achieve its goal.
    - - - - -
    According to Lott, the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston produced a manual in the early ’90s that warned mortgage lenders to no longer deny urban and lower-income minority applicants on such “outdated” criteria as credit history, down payment or employment income.”

Just like the libs to create the disaster and blame everyone else.

68. love said on 20 Sep 2008 at 10:24 pm:

Emma said on 20 Sep 2008 at 1:03 pm: “Elvis, this is what they have been holding “in moderation” since yesterday, so I know it ticked them off……”

chris has never done anything wrong……according to those that worship her. shes a hero.

69. love said on 20 Sep 2008 at 10:28 pm:

from what i have heard and read i think she has said some mighty nasty things about people she used to hang around with. how long was she a member of hsm? hateful things said about corey, john, greg and others she knows. i hope i never piss her off.

70. TedKennedysSwimInstructer said on 20 Sep 2008 at 11:04 pm:

Elwina Slopssberg-Dunkel is a perfect example of a self-centered narcissistic leftist witch.

She use citizens’ time as a means to get herself filmed so she can return home and call all her fellow leftist witches to watch her on BOCS reruns.

The false dogma she spouts at citizens’ time is meant to create even more artificial dogma in her warped leftist mind, so she’ll have another excuse to attend the next BOCS meeting to make an even bigger fool of herself.

Her inner circle of fellow leftists, her sanctimonious comrades she emails religiously with false accusations and innuedo, is nothing more than a means for her to shed her hatred towards those that simply want everyone to follow the law.

Elwina cloaks herself as savior, a leftist person better than you and me. This is nothing more than a ruse. Whereas the vast majorty of leftists lack a sense of personal charity, depend on false victimization to advance their crazy causes and line their pockets and finally they unite as a collective thinking that they know what’s best for the people of many colors and virtues that they exploit.

71. Indigenous_Elvis said on 21 Sep 2008 at 12:59 am:

Ted,

that last post of yours was a gem, I’m utterly in awe :)

that’s what I’ve believed from the get go, that last post could apply to any of those on the other board. pretty much why I cannot stand them. when all this immigration stuff either blows over or is fixed, they’ll move on to something else to support and they’ll blend back in to the woodwork from whence they came.

I’ve seen them all multiple times at BOCS meetings and I’m horrified that such people actually live amongst me. People that actually advocate the criminal alien element of our county is frightening.

What’s more, what about the poor illegal aliens? where do they stand after there “supporters” decide they are not worth supporting any more?

when the majority of the county (actually the overwhelming majority) dont want illegal aliens to live amongst us that really says something about their “cause”, it say’s it’s a lost one!

72. Emma said on 21 Sep 2008 at 8:30 am:

Interesting to note that no one on the editorial pages has been up in arms over the Duecaster appointment. If you are to believe the “other side,” why hasn’t the MJM been flooded with letters to the editor protesting the appointment? Not one letter today, when often there is at least half a page on Sunday dedicated to letters. Maybe because the LEGAL citizens view him as someone dedicated to protecting THEIR interests and upholding the law. And after the free publicity the MJM gave the gals by publishing the link to their site, why do they only have 61 signatures on their petition and no more web traffic than usual?

I think the community’s silence speaks for itself. That vile group is in the (tiny) minority.

73. Indigenous_Elvis said on 21 Sep 2008 at 9:28 am:

Very True Emma,

they are the minority, a very small part of that minority at that. Ask anyone on the street (cannot be an illegal, that’s cheating) and see what they say. I ask all the time and have not received one answer from anyone advocating illegal immigrants in our community.

The people have spoken, they do not want that element living in our communities regardless of any supposed “benefits” they provide. They just want them “gone” period and they dont care how it happens. The overwhelming majority cannot stand illegals.

Honestly, strict enforcement of the immigration laws will ensure illegals do not come here. Lean on the businesses that hire these folks, nail them every time they hire an illegal with fines so huge they could close the business, use e-verify religiously, and last but not least..remove the birthright citizenship clause from the constitution (doubtful, but that would seal the deal for sure). I’m sorry for being so “blunt” as KG would put it, but these folks are not supposed to be here. I dont count them as citizens and I will not treat them as such. I will ensure that I call each and every one of them out and report them as I see fit. When people start standing up against illegals in mass you’ll see things start happening.

74. Anonymous said on 21 Sep 2008 at 10:20 am:

Indigenous_Elvis said on 20 Sep 2008 at 7:43 pm:

Wanna make a bet that is NEVER submitted. The amount of signatures they get will be an embarrasment to them and it will die on it’s own.

75. Anonymous said on 21 Sep 2008 at 10:21 am:

love said on 20 Sep 2008 at 10:28 pm:

You know what they say about 15 MINUTES OF FAME!

76. Bridget said on 21 Sep 2008 at 10:47 am:

Listen to the Mark Levin Show from Friday, Sept 19th. Socialism sucks.

77. TedKennedysSwimInstructor said on 21 Sep 2008 at 2:42 pm:

Did anyone catch this classic leftist twitch in today’s Washington Compost - Prince William Extra?

Here’s what Elwina was quoted as saying in a previous article (Sept. 18) concerning Robert Duecaster’s recent appointment:

“Elena Schlossberg-Kunkel, an opponent of illegal immigration enforcement, said Duecaster’s appointment to a task force that affects the most at-risk county residents was troublesome.

My concern is that he promotes an extremist agenda and that it will be codified in public policy. What more dangerous place to make someone mainstream than public policy for the entire county?” she said, adding that his contribution may “shut down any real productive work that might happen on this committee.”

PRINCE WILLIAM EXTRA CORRECTIONS

Sunday, September 21, 2008; PW02

A Page 1 article in the Sept. 18 Prince William Extra mischaracterized Elena Schlossberg-Kunkel’s stance on the county’s illegal immigration enforcement. She said she supports illegal immigration enforcement in the county’s jail but not “profiling” on the street.

What???????????????????????????????????

There we have it folks. Elwina’s leftist comrades at the Washington Compost (and MJM for that matter) had it right the first time. But what does this opponent of all illegal immigration enforcement do to try to add some credibility to her otherwise warped sense of thinking? She simply has her comrades at the Washington Compost falsely “correct” her true sense of thinking in order to give her some credence with her continued efforts to undermind public policy.

This is a perfect example of how leftists like Elwina work in cohort with their comrades in the media to fool the public into thinking their leftist dogma is “mainstream”.

What Elwina and her comrades don’t understand is that what’s really “mainstream” is everything against them and their warped way of thinking.

Elwina doesn’t really fear Robert Duecaster, she simply envies his brilliance, tenacity and ability to stand up for what is right and not wrong.

78. TedKennedysSwimInstructor said on 21 Sep 2008 at 3:41 pm:

Another interesting item in today’s Prince William Extra:

For more information about the Prince William Study Circles contact Bill Corbett of VoterDeliberation.org.

Click on VoterDeliberation.org

“Charvis Campbell of George Mason University and Beth Offenbacker and Bill Corbett of the Center for Voter Deliberation of Northern Virginia have co-convened the planning, with the support of Everyday Democracy. Everyday Democracy was created as the Study Circles Resource Center in 1989 by The Paul J. Aicher Foundation, a national, nonpartisan, nonprofit organization. Since then it has worked with more than 550 communities across the United States on many different public issues.”

Click on Everday Democracy and read about their study circle concerning “immigration” in Jackson Hole, Wyoming:

Findings:

“Change current law that prohibits illegal immigrants from obtaining drivers licenses. People in study circles realized how difficult it can be for immigrants to obtain sustained employment without a driver’s license. Jackson police chief Dan Zivkovich helped the group understand this is a state law, not a local regulation. Changing a state law will require the group to research what other states have done and enlist allies to make a stronger case. “It’s all about a campaign where you show how valuable you are to the community,” said SCRC Program Director Gloria Mengual who provided Jackson assistance to organize its study circle program.”

Enough said.

79. Indigenous_Elvis said on 21 Sep 2008 at 6:39 pm:

Elwina is a social retard who has nothing better to do during the day except find a cause to support. You can apply the same to alanna as well. This whole cause thing is their social outlet, leftist “witches” need something to support because they have no social life otherwise. When this cause is dead, they’ll have to pick up somewhere else.

80. Dave in PWC said on 22 Sep 2008 at 6:49 am:

Sounds to me like that want Greg to join in a different kind of circle and they want to put Greg in the middle. Don’t do it Greg!!! Don’t be their “pivot man”!!!

81. Anonymous said on 22 Sep 2008 at 9:50 am:

TedKennedysSwimInstructer said on 20 Sep 2008 at 9:43 am:

Don’t forget the hand powered, super-duper donut maker.

82. Indigenous_Elvis said on 22 Sep 2008 at 7:34 pm:

Ted totally cracks me up, I’m not sure where he comes up with this stuff but it’s damn funny. Life does seem to be tough for those folks, must be nice that they have all the time in the world to become such advocates of our community (smirk) all the while their husbands are working to bring home the bacon for their brood…something seems amiss there, not bagging on stay at home moms but maybe they could pick up a job or two to find out what it’s really like to really work for a change instead of stay at home bitching about things and running a blog for a bunch of retards. Maybe after that they’ll realize that working and paying taxes where some of those funds go into supporting services for illegal aliens doesnt feel so good…

or better yet, what about the day when an illegal alien commits a criminal act (god forbid) and they have to deal with that? or what about when the illegal alien with no license hit’s their vehicle when he’s drunk as a skunk and speeds away, leaving them to deal with the aftermath? Their arguments are not rooted in reality, the bottom line is that most illegal aliens are hispanic..that’s just the way it is and they’ll have to deal with it. illegals count on the leftist populist to support them, if that support was not there our illegal alien issue would be minimal at most. With no support structure here in the U.S. the illegal would be up the creek without a paddle.

83. zeezil said on 23 Sep 2008 at 12:51 am:

Study Circles…allmost makes me wish I was a socialist illegal alien hugger…allmost.

84. zeezil said on 23 Sep 2008 at 12:54 am:

There once was a thing about a circle that had something to do with a thing about a jerk…that wouldn’t be what GMU’s is about…is it?

85. TDB said on 23 Sep 2008 at 1:27 pm:

My wager is that Grammar Nazi will be the pivot man!!! Typical liberal venom. Imagine referring to a mentally-challenged person as stupid. Have you no decency??? YOU ARE EXACTLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GREAT NATION!!

Frankly, I’d love to meet up with you one night. Just you and me!

86. manassascityresident said on 23 Sep 2008 at 5:28 pm:

TDB said on 23 Sep 2008 at 1:27 pm:

AND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

87. Dave in PWC said on 23 Sep 2008 at 8:02 pm:

You guys forming a circle? Kidding…

88. Indigenous_Elvis said on 25 Sep 2008 at 6:59 pm:

benton,

those “fatties” on the other board are extremely interesting and I’ll tell you why:

they continuously stick their foot in their mouth providing continuous entertainment for all!

as far as I’m concerned they are closet members of mexicans without borders.

these folks are EXTREMELY interesting, I didnt know that people like that actually existed, like a scientist finding some long lost wildlife.

I actually think they broke off from the evolutionary chain somewhere! guess darwin must have missed them.

89. Dave in PWC said on 25 Sep 2008 at 10:16 pm:

Did you see that they arrested Rodrigo today for exposing himself? He was just asking for directions to the circle

90. Indigenous_Elvis said on 27 Sep 2008 at 6:21 pm:

simple solution to the illegal immigration problem, 100 percent arrest and deport every single illegal no matter what…just catch them and immediately dump them over the border (no matter what country they came from). keep doing this long enough and hopefully they’ll get the picture.

nail every employer that hires an illegal with fines so huge it would shut them down immediately.

stop listening to sob stories about families being broken up, etc. I dont give a damn about them, they made their bed and they should lie in it. Tough

fine or imprison any one who aids and abets the sheltering or otherwise helping of an illegal alien. Make these prison sentences large.

Basically make the penalty for being illegal in this country so terribly huge for all involved that they wont want to risk it.

remove that “anchor baby” clause from the constitution.

91. Indigenous_Elvis said on 27 Sep 2008 at 6:23 pm:

This is sick,

another reason to deport illegals immediately and use e-verify

92. Bridget said on 27 Sep 2008 at 9:52 pm: