Mexicans Without Borders Cries About Day Laborers

By Greg L | 15 October 2008 | Zapatistas, Illegal Aliens, Prince William County | 27 Comments

Theresita Jacincto of Mexicans Without Borders is upset at Help Save Manassas for trying to do something about day laborer sites in Prince William County.  Well, given that these day laborers wander over to adjacent properties and trash the places with gang graffiti and garbage, and not too infrequently commit a crime against the idiots who hire them, perhaps there’s a good reason for citizens to be concerned enough about this to do something.  It’s not as if our government was actually doing much about this.

Notice how Jacincto takes ownership of these folks, but has exercised absolutely no responsibility for their actions.  I’d say in this case that liberals are so typical, but that wouldn’t be accurate here.  Jacincto and her Mexicans Without Borders pals are anarchist-communists in which case this is philosophical dogma, not an inadvertent and unfortunate lack of sense.

I have to wonder when she utters the phrase “my country”, she isn’t referring to someplace well south of here.

1. Chicko said on 15 Oct 2008 at 5:26 am:

i was rolling with laughter at the music behind this video, that theresa chick is nasty looking too.

2. 40 years in Woodbridge said on 15 Oct 2008 at 6:11 am:

Cant comment on the video as I am getting a message that it says it is no longer available.

So I digress:

When I opened a business I had to get approval for it. But I guess it is ok for anyone to set up business on any piece of property they want to??? Geekies I recall some ladies in Manassas talking how the County said it was a VIOLATION of the Zoning Ordinance to have too many YARD SALES…..well if that is the case how can you have people advertising a location for laborers to be picked up and they are there EVERYDAY and it NOT be a violation?

Seems like a double standard and that harry home owner can’t have a business running from his yard but it is ok to have the other? It just doesn’t seem fair.

3. concrete4 said on 15 Oct 2008 at 8:57 am:

40 years in Woodbridge said on 15 Oct 2008 at 6:11 am:

And there you have it. Double standard, period. It needs to CHANGE!!!

4. Chicko said on 15 Oct 2008 at 10:30 am:

could always go down to rico’s taco’s moya for some rat meat tacos! yummy! bet we would find the whole gang there!

5. Jack said on 15 Oct 2008 at 11:43 am:

They “intimidate” “employers” who try to pick up workers, huh?

Does she realize those “employers” are violating federal law? They are lucky they are not arrested on site.

Does she accept that the “workers” are also in violation of federal law through their unauthorized presence in the country?

Would she have a problem with Help Save Manassas if they were taking pictures of Johns (i.e. “employers”) who were trying to pick up prostitutes (i.e. “workers”) in the neighborhood? Or would that somehow be racist intimidation too.

It is a community self-policing, which is what happens when the government stops policing.

6. 999 said on 15 Oct 2008 at 12:21 pm:

40 years in Woodbridge said on 15 Oct 2008 at 6:11 am:

I would like to know who in zoning told you it was a VIOLATION of the Zoning Ordinance to have too many YARD SALES. I fought for almost 3 years to stop what was a blatent BUSINESS being operated under the guise of a YARD SALE. This YARD SALE was being operated every weekend (Saturday and Sunday) from dawn to dusk. People were photograped by me hauling in “trash” for re-sale. The people who were hauling in and selling the “JUNK” were NOT even residents of the property. These “SALES” would start as early as February and one ran to Christmas Eve one year. After 3 years of fighting this, zoning informed me that there was NO LIMIT on the NUMBER OF YARD SALES ONE COULD HAVE. When asked about the fact that OUTSIDERS were hauling in the “JUNK” FOR RESALE I was told “THAT COULD BE CONSIDERED A NEIGHBORHOOD YARD SALE. This situation occured in the SUDLEY area of PWC.

7. starryflights said on 15 Oct 2008 at 12:29 pm:

I would suggest that the County needs an ordinance stating how many yard sales a year per house. I think 3 would be more than adequate. You could also start a petition and if you get enough signatures, it can be put on the ballot for the people to vote on it.

8. Mando said on 15 Oct 2008 at 1:51 pm:

Interesting story in the WaPo:

With federal immigration authorities stepping up workplace raids across the country, Miller & Long’s management is getting nervous about relying heavily on non-citizen workers. Although the business uses a voluntary federal database to check applicants’ identities, other companies using the system still have been raided, said Myles Gladstone, vice president of human resources.

So this spring, Gladstone pulled Brown from his job as a carpenter foreman to lead the campaign. At least once a week, Brown makes the rounds of job-training classes sponsored by church groups, government ex-offender programs or such nonprofit groups as Goodwill. Almost every day, he visits or calls a current black employee to offer encouragement and mediate conflicts.

Company officials say his efforts are bearing fruit: Until recently, black hires tended to quit within days or weeks. But only six of the 45 black workers recruited in the past two months have left.

9. anonymous said on 15 Oct 2008 at 2:21 pm:

# I cant get free republic to come back up where the I found the article ?I don’t know why so here is the short lead in on the site I found it in
    In Lake County, IN, ALL ACORN registlations fraudulent
    Tuesday, October 14, 2008 4:20:14 PM

CNN, via PowerLine, via Steyn ^ | 10/14/2008 | CNN, via PowerLine, via Steyn
    In Lake County, Indiana, ACORN turned in 5,000 new registrations. The authorities there started reviewing them, and quit after they found that the first 2,100 were all fraudulent. The mind boggles: ACORN turns in thousands of new registrations, and not a single one represents a legitimate voter.
    ————————————————–
    Please Consider Volunteering as a Poll Worker or Watcher - This is VERY IMPORTANT WORK (Vanity)
    self | 13)CT08 | self

Posted on Monday, October 13, 2008 11:59:43 AM by WayneM

Something we fear, and often see discussed and lamented, is election fraud. We here at Free Republic, as a community of concerned vindividuals, are in a position to counter at least some of the Democrat party sponsored and encouraged voter fraud.

For the past several weeks we have seen a steady stream of reports of a massive, concerted voter fraud push by the opposition.

We complain about voter fraud, but how many of us actually do something about it?

I’m asking all of you to seriously consider contacting your local Republican party office and volunteering your services as a poll watcher or poll worker for the upcoming election.

We only get one vote (at least for those of us who are honorable), but poll watchers and workers can prevent the votes of the honest multitude from being negated by the dishonest few.

Here in my home state of Alabama, all it takes is for the Republican Party to put your name on a list of watchers. This list is then submitted to the voter registrar, and you are assigned a polling place to observe.

The Republican party provides training and you are trained in how to detect and properly report irregular voting practices, as well as how to behave yourself in the polling place.

The investment in time is relatively small - a few hours of training and a full day spent working at the polling place.

You will probably be requested show up and inspect the voting machines before the polls open in order to prevent ballot box stuffing prior to voting. You may be requested to stick around and watch as the votes are tallied. You may be requested to observe as the tallied votes are transferred from one individual to another.

The rewards, both personal and to our country, are great. I don’t regret a minute of my time spent doing this work.

Many of us cannot contribute as much money to our candidates as we would like, but this work may be even more important than financial contributions.

I will be glad to answer any questions, but keep in mind things may be different here in Alabama than in your state. This is why you need to contact your local party officials.

Please note… If you live in a district where the local election officials are Democrats, they may be no opposition to all sorts of polling place tricks. As a poll watcher, you may be the only Republican or Independent present at the site. I cannot overstate the importance of this work.

Please consider volunteering for this important job.

Thanks!

10. BothPartiesColludeAgainstYouAndMarketToYourFears said on 15 Oct 2008 at 2:58 pm:

GREAT video! My kudos on this.

The youtube wars are a war we can fight, and win.

11. manassascityresident said on 15 Oct 2008 at 4:38 pm:

EXCELLENT video, Greg!!!!
    It’s the truth - and people have a hard time with the truth, don’t they!
    I particularly like the ending - CLEAN UP YOUR OWN MESS!!!!
    You need to get a copy of it to the woman in the video -

12. TedKennedysSwimInstructor said on 15 Oct 2008 at 5:18 pm:

Theresita Jacincto looks to me like she got mixed up with the wrong batch of sour tortilla dough and went through Chevy’s automatic tortilla machine too many times.

In essence, her message is just like her looks - a wrinkled hose bag looking for a drydock to dock her sinking amnesty ship.

Leftists hate WalMart and do not buy as many diapers because they abort many of the babies that Obama believes only a power “higher than his pay grade” can classify as life.

13. Benton said on 15 Oct 2008 at 7:06 pm:

starryflights said on 15 Oct 2008 at 12:29 pm:

___________________________________

Now here’s some powerful thinking….. government telling me how many yard sales I can have. Not to mention the cost of enforcement.

Mr. I Can’t Swim - you been to a WalMart lately. The stink is so bad no one should buy anything there to put on an infant. Yup, they all look like Righties shopping in the WalMart over there near Coverstone. …….. Didn’t know you were one of ‘em.

14. Monkey said on 15 Oct 2008 at 7:28 pm:

ted,

hilarious! I’m a big sarah palin fan, she’s pretty awesome in my book. Someone who can balance being a politician and a mom is ok with me.

last time i went to walmart in this area I had a run in with mexicans without borders (prior to the resolution) they handed some flyer to me that was written in spanish (dont know why, dont speak a lick of spanish and sure dont look mexican) I just crumpled it up and gave it back to them and asked them to tell their sweaty leader I said “hello”

15. Anonymous said on 15 Oct 2008 at 7:49 pm:

Is there a reason you are spelling both the first and the last name of Teresita Jacinto wrong?

16. 40 years in Woodbridge said on 15 Oct 2008 at 7:56 pm:

999,

Sorry you didn’t have any luck. I called the one by me into what is now Neighborhood Services. They sent an inspector out and it ended immediately the ones by me were every weekend for months and months. Also back in November 2007 Lafayette spoke about her success in dealing with what I call the never ending yard sale out in what I think is Manassas. If memory serves me correctly in my complaint I believe it was based on the number they have that brought it to the level of a business. If you are still having problems with them it would be worth another call or perhaps even to the BOCS member in your area. I know mine was easily 7 years ago so this is NOT anything new by any means.

If you want to shoot me a message back slide it over to the open thread so I dont get my knuckles cracked for being off topic…. :)

17. info said on 15 Oct 2008 at 8:30 pm:

Illegal immigrants working the doors for GOP commissioner candidate?

18. Maureen said on 15 Oct 2008 at 8:59 pm:

Help Save Manassas helped clean up the trash at the old Altmed building and the 7-11. We are also cleaning up graffiti when we have permission to do so. Hands on. Finding solutions. That is what HSM is all about. Actions speak louder than words.

19. Monkey said on 16 Oct 2008 at 5:15 am:

anon,

who cares? she’s ugly and that’s spelled correctly. she acts ugly too by advocating illegal immigration.

20. BothPartiesColludeAgainstYouAndMarketToYourFears said on 16 Oct 2008 at 7:54 am:

“In contrast, here’s video of a real woman - Alaska Governor Sarah Palin stopping at Walmart to purchase diapers and a toy for her son Trig.”

Love is in the air …

21. Anonymous said on 16 Oct 2008 at 9:11 am:

Benton said on 15 Oct 2008 at 7:06 pm:

Takes some ba!!s to shop at that Wal-Mart. Personally, I wouldn’t shop there or walk through the parking lot at high noon let alone at dark.

22. Citizen12 said on 16 Oct 2008 at 3:45 pm:

How the great ideas of our founding fathers have been screwed up by the “Great Destructionist Congress” of the 21st century.
    de•struc•tion•ist
    n.
    One who believes in or advocates destruction, especially of existing social institutions.

Once upon a time I think it was Thomas Jefferson or Alexander Hamilton who said “Hey ye ol’ continental congress, let’s control the immigration so we don’t have hordes of illegal immigrants hanging out waiting for people to come by and offer them jobs”.

So Ben Franklin, inventor that he was, came up with the idea of a “Temporary Work Agency” to network those with temporary work with those looking to do temporary work.

In the old America people in search of “day labor work” would sign up with a temporary agency and wait at home for a call.

Now in the NEW America people hang out in a lot waiting for the employer to come to them. In the mean time, in this land of opportunity, they get the opportunity to create their own vacant lot and drive off the neighbors.

What the modern Congress did not tell, through their gross neglect and gated communities, is that it is you, the law abiding American citizen who must assimilate, not the invading hordes.

23. Johnson said on 16 Oct 2008 at 3:51 pm:

Since she’s all about the racism…

24. Johnson said on 16 Oct 2008 at 3:57 pm:

I wish we had some law officers like Sheriff Joe.

25. Anonymous said on 16 Oct 2008 at 9:59 pm:

Monkey, I would think Greg would like to present accurate information in his posts. Since he doesn’t appear to be parodying her name, but just getting it wrong, I would think he would want to fix it.

26. Monkey_Splash! said on 17 Oct 2008 at 7:18 pm:

teresita or theresa or teresa…Either way should be cool, I mean doesnt terasita mean “theresa” in spanish or something? I looked up her name online and found it spelled multiple ways. In fact about the only consistant way was the last name spelling

maybe she really doesnt have a first name OR maybe NO ONE get’s it right. Either way it really doesnt matter, she’s a vile leftist witch who deserves to be deported with all her illegal alien ilk.

27. Anon said on 20 Oct 2008 at 1:09 am:

Monkey Splash, apparently you didn’t notice, but Greg spells both her first name and her last name incorrectly. Her name is Teresita Jacinto. He spells it Theresita Jacincto.

Teresita is a diminuitive of Teresa. Jacinto (no second c) is a common Spanish name.

Here is the correct spelling in an article that mentions her found via Google:

I assume, but don’t know, that you would think it would be better to spell her last name correctly. However, regarding her first name, are you really saying above that any version of a person’s first name is equally correct? Is Jon equivalent to John? Should a blog call the GOP candidate Jon McCain? Should it call Sarah Palin, Sara Palin? Should Mary Matalin accept someone calling her Maria Matalin in a blog or news story?

You mention deporting Ms. Jacinto. Is she in the United States illegally?