ObamaManiacs Show Their Class

By Greg L | 25 October 2008 | National Politics, Crime, Prince William County | 175 Comments

I guess rabid supporters of Barack Obama aren’t too concerned about losing the Christian vote, now that they’ve deployed satanist vandals to spray paint expletive-ridden denunciations of John McCain on people’s houses in Virginia Oaks.  As campaign operations go, this is pathetically stupid, although not too terribly surprising.  For more Obamamania goodness, go to the jump…

Prince William County Chairman Corey Stewart had this to say about the behavior of these Obamamaniacs:

Twenty-five residents of a Gainesville neighborhood woke up this morning to discover their homes had been spray-painted with an obscene comment about the 2008 presidential race. Several businesses were hit as well.

“This is clear voter intimidation,” Corey A. Stewart, At-Large Chairman of the Prince William Board of County Supervisors, said. “The residents targeted by these hoodlums all had McCain for President yard signs in their front yards.”

“Having your home defaced with obscenity because of political beliefs is a hate crime” Stewart said, “This is terrorizing the community.”

“Voter intimidation will not be tolerated in Prince William County. The residents notified the police. I am asking our Commonwealth’s Attorney to investigate. I will seek state and federal investigations as well. Prince William County must be safe for freedom of speech. If we can catch the reprobate who did this, we’ll prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.”

Stewart added: “We’ve had ACORN and other nuts kicking around down here in Prince William for weeks. I suppose this was bound to happen eventually. But we won’t stand for it.”

1. me-n-u said on 25 Oct 2008 at 6:56 pm:

Oh boy, Corey will be ripped for saying what he did.

2. Brian Leeper said on 25 Oct 2008 at 6:58 pm:

This is disgusting.

For anyone reading this who might even be thinking about doing something like this: surveillance cameras are very small these days and you never know where they might be installed.

3. me-n-u said on 25 Oct 2008 at 6:58 pm:

This is disgusting. I am not surprised this happened. Remember what vandals did to Jackson Millers signs? Maybe the vandals who did this are afraid that McCain might win.

4. Brian Leeper said on 25 Oct 2008 at 7:02 pm:

It’s sad that someone cannot have a political sign in their yard or a bumper sticker on their car without fearing that their property will be vandalized.

I can only hope that whomever did this is a juvenile who is incapable of understanding the consequences of their actions.

5. starryflights said on 25 Oct 2008 at 7:09 pm:

Well, I guess DH was correct. I wanted to put a McCain/Palin sign up, even though I don’t like McCain, to counter the Obama/Biden one across the street that greets me every morning, when I open my blinds. He was fearful someone might scratch our cars. Now I see these photos and know that freedom of speech is for Liberals only. The rest of us are suppose to be silent. The Fairness Doctrine being another great example. I thought these years under Bush were horrible. We were on the fast train track heading for the washed out bridge and after the elections we are going to reach that washed out bridge. With Obama as President I know that the train will crash. With McCain it may do the same, but I have a small doubt and maybe that is enough for the breaks to work and save the train.

6. Lake Ridge said on 25 Oct 2008 at 7:12 pm:

This is terrible for sure. Almost just as bad as the Texas woman who claimed she was assaulted and branded by an Obama supporter in Pittsburgh, as was report by Fixed, I mean Fox News. Or as bad as the Obama canvasser who was assaulted in Wisconsin. My point is that these incidents are isolated and rare, and there are unfortunately psychotic people on both sides of the fence.

I can certainly understand Mr. Stewart’s animosity towards ACORN; this organization is guilty of registering thousands of Democrats in Northern Virginia. Something he for sure does not want to see.

This graffiti looks like the act of a bunch of idiotic kids who are more than likely not even of voting age. There is no doubt that they will be caught.

7. me-n-u said on 25 Oct 2008 at 7:34 pm:

Starry, that is why I would put 10 signs up. When you let others intimidate, it leads them to more boldness. All of us need to stand up for what is right, even if you are afraid. That is what these thugs count on. That is why some things in our country are so out of control. Alot of folks are afraid to speak out. They are afraid that they will be labeled racists if they don’t like Obama’s views and his ties. You will be called much worse if you believe illegal aliens shouldn’t be in our country. It goes on and on.

STAND UP!!!

8. CONVA said on 25 Oct 2008 at 8:29 pm:

They invented guns to counter this kind of crap from the socialists. It will only take a few being sent home in a box to get the messge out.

9. TedKennedysSwimInstructor said on 25 Oct 2008 at 8:41 pm:

Go to the News and Messenger and read what asswipe lib Ray Williams had to say about this.

10. Gnarly said on 25 Oct 2008 at 9:24 pm:

Welcome to a little glimpse of what it will be like to live in the Marxist/Socialist Thugocracy that we will find ourselves in if Va and NC go blue and don’t stay red.

In Richmond, a teacher found students pounding on her car screaming, “Racist, Racist,” just because it had a McCain/Palin sticker on it.

These scenes are playing out all over the country. Is it any wonder since left-wingers constantly play the racist/victim card just to gain short-term power, without any regard for the permanent damage they are inflicting upon the value system in our society?

I’m sick of it…and ready for this to be over. Let them have it all for 2 years so the conservative movement can get a foothold again in 2 years with a complete housecleaning and takeover of both houses of Congress. Mark my words, it will happen once everybody realizes on Nov. 5th what they’ve done to this country.

11. alleycat said on 25 Oct 2008 at 9:40 pm:

Find the SOB’s, make them clean it all up, fine them BIG TIME, and then throw them in jail. What a crock! I would have loved for them to get caught in the act, finding themselves facing the end of a gun.

12. Citizen12 said on 25 Oct 2008 at 10:01 pm:

And while we are procupied with criminals such as these, the troubles of the economy and the forthcoming election, lets not forget…

13. BattleCat said on 25 Oct 2008 at 10:16 pm:

I grow more interested in surveillance techniques, gadgets, and equipment by the day. I may have found yet another hobby.

14. Holly said on 25 Oct 2008 at 10:17 pm:

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE POLLS OR THE MIDEA!

OBAMA IS FAR FROM WINNING THIS ELECTION!

GET OUT AND VOTE

MCCAIN/PALIN 2008

DO NOT THIS TYPE OF YOU KNOW WHAT SCARE YOU FROM YOUR AMERICAN RIGHT TO VOTE

15. smokey73 said on 25 Oct 2008 at 10:20 pm:

It should not matter who you support. No one should ever have to attacked or have their personal property ruined over an election.

I hope they find the little punks that did this. If they are kids then the parents should have to pay for any repairs.

I can’t wait until this election is over.

16. BothgPartiesColludeAgainstUsAndMarketToYourFears said on 25 Oct 2008 at 10:25 pm:

It’s not cool but I don’t think it’s actually a sign of an impending Marxist takeopver either, nor of the Apocolypse. Hopefully the perpetrators will be identified.

Why Stewart mentions ACORN I don’t understand.

17. Shirley said on 25 Oct 2008 at 10:41 pm:

I think vandalism has no part in our elections. No wonder other countries look at us the way they do. If there are people in this country who hate it so much why don’t they go to another country? I for one would love to see them go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Dittyman8 said on 25 Oct 2008 at 10:51 pm:

Another sign of this activity is that someone keyed my McCain Sticker on my car. I immediately replaced it with a McCain/Palin sticker. Keep at it people!

19. ELLIOTT said on 25 Oct 2008 at 11:24 pm:

JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW THESE OBAMABOTS THINK…IF YOU DON’T AGREE WITH THEM (FREEDOM OF SPEECH) THEN YOU MUST BE VADALIZED. IT’S GOING ON ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. MY OWN SIGNS HAVE BEEN TAKEN AND MY FAMILY IN ANOTHER STATE HAVE BEEN VADALIZED ALSO. WANT LIBERATION? STOP TRYING TO PUT AN END TO THE CONSTITUTION THEN! WE HAVE A RIGHT TO SAY OR POST WHAT WE WANT TOO…WE JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE MORE MANNERS AND R-E-S-P-E-C-T THAN YOU DO!!
    IT AMAZES ME THAT LIBERALS WANT TO SAY ANYTHING THEY CARE TO BUT STICK A LITTLE MCCAIN SIGN OUT IN YOUR YARD AND IT’S GROUNDS TO PUMMEL SOMEONE OR DESTROY PROPERTY. THIS IS JUST A SMALL SAMPLE OF WHAT WILL COME WHEN WE ARE A SOCIALIST COUNTRY! REMEMBER, PEOPLE HAD THIS KIND OF MENTALITY BACK BEFORE CIVIL RIGHTS…KILL SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY AREN’T LIKE US…WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE…KILL SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY DON’T AGREE WITH US????? IT MIGHT JUST BE VANDALIZING NOW BUT WAIT…..WE’RE GOING BACKWARDS PEOPLE!!!

THIS IS STILL (FOR THE MEANTIME) A FREE COUNTRY. IF YOU DON’T CARE FOR OUR SYSTEM OF MY RIGHT TO DISAGREE WITH YOU THEN BY ALL MEANS GATHER UP YOUR STUFF AND PLEASE GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY…YOU’LL BE BEGGING TO COME BACK!!!!

DON’T THROW AWAY THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO SOCIALISM PEOPLE…VOTE FOR MCCAIN…

20. Tillie said on 25 Oct 2008 at 11:31 pm:

Does anyone know whether the same thing has happened to Obama/Biden supporters?

I have seen both Dem and Rep signs crossed out with spray paint in a few places. Can’t believe adults are doing this. Can’t believe any American who believes in democracy would stoop to this.

CONVA and alleycat, of course, have the Wild West answer to the problem. Shoot’em!

However, this is 2008.

21. gazzed said on 25 Oct 2008 at 11:32 pm:

I live in Pa. and I see some of this where I live, people here are not putting much stuff outside, for fear of retribution, many here lie to pollsters, on the phone, at the door, because alot of people have told me they will have your phone number and your address and if you tell them your voting for McCain something might happen to you or your family, I lie to them constantly, I am registered Democrat, but voting for McCain, but I keep it quiet, to myself and my family, I had someone come to my door early this morning from Jersey, I lied and said I’m voting for Obama, just so she would leave, she told me you made a good choice (gag me with a spoon.) This is a really different election, we have the media and the democrat’s to blame for this, I will never vote democratic again in my lifetime, they have slid into obilvion as far as I am concerned, this has turned into one of the most horrible mess’s I have ever seen, people just go vote and watch your back.

22. Anonymous said on 25 Oct 2008 at 11:39 pm:

Lake Ridge said on 25 Oct 2008 at 7:12 pm: Flag comment

The question is……how many of those registered demoncrats were dead?

23. Big Duke 6 said on 26 Oct 2008 at 1:08 am:

100 bucks that this is / Sounds like Ashley Todd all over again

What is it with you neocons and defacing yourself / your property?

24. AWCheney said on 26 Oct 2008 at 1:13 am:

If you’re saying what I think you’re saying Duke…you are really a 1st Class ASS!

25. Typical Republican Tactic said on 26 Oct 2008 at 1:27 am:

There is no chance that anyone but a McCain supporter did this, in a sad and pathetic attempt to try and generate outrage/sympathy to rescue McCain’s campaign from the freefall it’s in. Too late, pal. Too late.

26. AWCheney said on 26 Oct 2008 at 3:54 am:

I’m not a big McCain supporter by any means, but it’s rather obvious that the Obama supporters here have no honor, or perhaps they simply lack any common sense or intelligence whatsoever. Suggesting that a homeowner would deface their own home in such a manner, which could well cost them the replacement of their garage doors, really falls into the realm of fantasy, and thinking for one moment that an intelligent human being would fall for such a theory can only fall into the realm of double digit (MAXIMUM) IQ levels. It suggests to me that either these commenters are children…or the individuals who perpetrated, or assisted in, this atrocious behavior. I HOPE THEY THROW THE BOOK AT THEM!…and then I hope that the people whose property was vandalized sue them for all they can get! I’d like to sit on that jury.

27. Ducky said on 26 Oct 2008 at 4:41 am:

I never thought I would see incidents like this in my lifetime. I fear there could be sporadic violence on election day, especially in places like PW county where passions on both sides are running high.

28. AWCheney said on 26 Oct 2008 at 4:44 am:

By the way, that would be the LOW double digits!

29. Loudoun said on 26 Oct 2008 at 6:16 am:

Thankfully, no one has touched the following signs in my yard:

Another Family for McCain

Palin for VP - God, Guns & Glory

NO OBAMA - Just Say No to Socialism in 2008

GILMORE for SENATE

However, my SECURE OUR BORDERS sign has been stolen two times!

30. JohnTBissell said on 26 Oct 2008 at 6:47 am:

It was just some performance art by Democratic Activists, what’s the problem?

31. Loudoun said on 26 Oct 2008 at 6:58 am:

Trespassing. Vandalism. Destruction of Private Property.

32. garyb said on 26 Oct 2008 at 7:09 am:

This is just a taste of things to come if Obama and his socialists thugs win.

Democrats want to stifle free speech and idependent thought, why do you think they use the white trash whites and blacks as thier brownshirts.

Arm yourself for the future that is coming.

It is coming.

33. Dave said on 26 Oct 2008 at 7:36 am:

You all really can’t be serious. This is not the work of “campaign operations” or a “socialist takeover” this is stupid kids being stupid kids. Keep overreacting though.

34. Chester said on 26 Oct 2008 at 7:44 am:

McCain/Palin signs are the new lamb’s blood markings of the Passover.

35. alleycat said on 26 Oct 2008 at 7:56 am:

Typical Republican Tactic said on 26 Oct 2008 at 1:27 am: Flag comment

You are a typical DEMONcrat - a true A$$! Along with Big PUKE 6 !

36. Anthony G. James said on 26 Oct 2008 at 8:06 am:

Obama tells his brain-dead Robamabots “Get up in dey face, aks dem why fo’s yo’sall not votin fo’Bama, yo! ‘S’up wit dat, beee-yatch??!!!”

This is what happens when politically naive, unqualified and inexperienced leaders try to do too much with too little. Or, to be less generous, what happens when Marxism rears it’s vile head in the lamb’s clothing of “Hope” and “Change.” They inflame people to behave like the Brownshirts on Hitler’s Kristal Nacht.

This kind of “hope” is none at all. And “change?” That’s okay…, you can keep the change, Obama.

37. francine said on 26 Oct 2008 at 8:08 am:

Lake ridge Va used to be a beautiful community, which is now full of welfare folks and the ghetto fabulous.
    Gainesville still has some nice spots in the area.
    I put a sticker for mcCain on my truck, so far no keys, but I get the finger at stoplights!!

38. Samir said on 26 Oct 2008 at 8:18 am:

This looks like a classic Republican dirty trick to me.

39. Jimbo said on 26 Oct 2008 at 8:24 am:

I agree, this incident looks too staged. I think the messages like “666″ and “Hail Satan” were written to make Obama supporters look bad and ignorant. But I think generally we are much smarter and more intellectual than that.

Don’t put it past desperate Republicans in swing states to perform a hoax to gain sympathy. It happened last week in PA with that fake attack on a McCain worker.

40. Jabba The Tutt said on 26 Oct 2008 at 8:28 am:

Hey, it’s not your property, it’s part of the collective wealth now. Obamabots are just getting a little ahead of the game plan. If police protect private property, they’re just supporting greedy white people. What’s wrong with a little ’sharing the wealth’?

41. legal2 said on 26 Oct 2008 at 8:31 am:

Why the mention of ACOR N? Good question - they are inextricably linked to Obama and Ayer s (as well as other subversive groups). Please watch the following videos, if you still don’t understand what is happening to our country. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH7kT4xwddg and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GrCHctYyWA
    These are Obama supporters who, not only decided that Communists should take over different regions of the US, but if unable to re-educate us capitalists, we should be exterminated. It’s an ill wind that’s blowing (mark Bide n’s words).

42. Big Dog said on 26 Oct 2008 at 8:45 am:

Jimbo-
    You are on target. Why in the world would anyone
    want “666″ and “Hail Satan” attached to the name of
    a candidate they supported? Suspect this is the work of
    some deranged “taggers” looking for attention.

43. FReeper4Life said on 26 Oct 2008 at 8:50 am:

I’m a McCain supporter but I think if you put a candidate yard sign out, you are inviting trouble. No sympathy here.

44. BothgPartiesColludeAgainstUsAndMarketToYourFears said on 26 Oct 2008 at 8:51 am:

“JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW THESE OBAMABOTS THINK…IF YOU DON’T AGREE WITH THEM (FREEDOM OF SPEECH) THEN YOU MUST BE VADALIZED. ”

A few “McCainacs” are vandalizing Obama signs as well.

45. legal2 said on 26 Oct 2008 at 8:55 am:

there are satanists who do support the Big Zero - http://my.barackobama.com/page/group/wiccansforobama

46. zim said on 26 Oct 2008 at 9:05 am:

legal2, the Satanic pentagram, as used by the Church of Satan, makes use of both the imagery of the pentagram and a horned deity, which are also used by Wiccans. This has led some to mistakenly believe that Satanism and Wicca are the same. They are not.

47. Howard said on 26 Oct 2008 at 9:05 am:

Im sorry for the damage that has been forced apon you and all of the other folks that have been hurt in one way or another.
    All I can say is vote the way you feel and think.
    ALSO, be able to protect yourselfs. I’m sure some one knows who made this statement The only thing that evil needs to succeed is for good men to do nothing.

Stand your ground, or you could be under it. That’s a terrible thing to say and I’m sorry, but its how I feel.

48. Max Power said on 26 Oct 2008 at 9:12 am:

This is disgusting…

I’m glad I’m voting for someone for President I can be proud of!

Chuck Baldwin ! http://www.baldwin08.com/

49. legal2 said on 26 Oct 2008 at 9:18 am:

The Zero campaign shuts down those with the audacity to ask real questions (canceling future interviews with WFTV (Orland o , FL) ala communist coups. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjX8wQPMADk&NR=1

50. brad said on 26 Oct 2008 at 9:25 am:

I also think it is a hoax, like that thing in PA last week.

51. legal2 said on 26 Oct 2008 at 9:25 am:

zim, if it makes you happy, there are also satanists for obama. it is not out of the realm of possibilities that pentagram-loving people hate mcca in. are you sure you’re not dolph?

52. DPortM said on 26 Oct 2008 at 9:29 am:

This whole thing is sickening.

Why on earth would a McCain supporter vandalize the homes of McCain supporters? Do you have any idea how difficult it is to remove graffiti from brick, stone, and painted surfaces (such as garage doors)???

For sympathy? I think not…

53. legal2 said on 26 Oct 2008 at 9:50 am:

Fidel Castro supports the Big Zero - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYEiwR2KklM

54. RJ said on 26 Oct 2008 at 9:51 am:

This vandalism is totally wrong! No one should be fearful for expressing his/her political views by placing a yard sign or putting on a bumper sticker. What is wrong with some of you who think otherwise? Our country is so far ‘gone’ and it will continue down this path until it is totally ruined and no longer relevant in the world. We’ve lost the values that made us great. Not too long ago, if there was a candidate like McCain (veteran, POW, life-long service to our country) he would have won hands-down, no matter who he was running against. Now, he’s treated like a dog. Americans (many of us) don’t even know anything about Obama and yet many will blindly follow him and his extremely liberal views. Our country is in serious peril going down this path.

55. Dee said on 26 Oct 2008 at 9:53 am:

Yes McCain suporters would deface someones property to gain sympathy because of what one nut did…You Obama people really are PATHETIC and I mean the worst sort of human beings on this earth…After all I have seen and heard this election and the MAJORITY of it comes from Obama people, I will never vote for a democrat again…I was a Dem for 20 years but that is all over with after the Obama age. It has turned into a radical left party of thugs who are told to argue and get in my face bc I dont agree with them..Obama can keep his change, I dont need it!

56. Anonymous said on 26 Oct 2008 at 10:39 am:

WHAT A COUNTRY! THE ONLY CHANGE YOU’LL GET WITH OBAMARAMA IS WHAT’S LEFT IN YOUR POCKET AFTER HIS SOCIAL REFORMS AND SOCIAL HEALTH CARE FOR EVERYONE (INCLUDING ILLEGALS.)!

57. Bridget said on 26 Oct 2008 at 10:40 am:

Watch reporter hit a little too close to the bone for Biden’s taste ….

Regarding Acorn, Biden states “We have not paid them one single solitary penny…”

True dat. The Obama campaign GAVE Acorn over $800,000.00.

58. Sharon said on 26 Oct 2008 at 10:49 am:

There are people in this country who hate America so much,and want to change it from what made America so great.Why don’t they just go find another socialistic country to live in,and leave us the hell alone!!!!!? I for one would love to see them go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

59. Tom said on 26 Oct 2008 at 10:53 am:

My wife was volunteering yesterday at the McCain/Palin Victory Center at Riverside Center in South Stafford, and there were lots of people coming in to get yard signs.
    I think that a lot of people are finally recognizing the threat posed by Obama as President combined with a Senate and House dominated by the likes of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.

60. Josh said on 26 Oct 2008 at 11:44 am:

I’ve recently moved back to lake ridge after a brief hiatus, huge change in just a few months. I think many of the illegals are pretty much on notice and hiding out or something (or maybe it’s just cold, who knows). I’m pretty shocked at some of the vandalism though, it’s pretty bad and far worse than the last couple elections I’ve been here. I think this obama stuff is pretty crazy, being a person married to a wiccan the 666 and pentagram stuff is way out there (and off base) seems as though some teenagers found something that really would set people off. I think it’s semi-organized but the stuff of kids really. Not to say I wouldnt beat the holy hell out of them if I caught them on my property. I recently caught a young gent on my porch the other night smashing a pumpkin my kids recently carved. He was held until PWC’s finest arrived (on that note, feel sorry for him a bit as his father looked ready to beat the piss out of him when he showed up)

just another day in Lakeridge!

61. nativeaz said on 26 Oct 2008 at 11:50 am:

LOL. Look at all the Obots claiming this was done by Republicans. The references to satan and 666 are for the people supporting McCain … they are stating McCain is satan. Obots are vile creatures. GOTV people. Polls are skewed to favor Obama to demoralize Republicans and Dems for McCain.

62. Here we Go Again said on 26 Oct 2008 at 12:20 pm:

You people who has the first inclination that it was the Repb. doing this to their own signs are to be pityed for the lack of brains!

There is no reason for this crap to take place,but one could see it coming as the Democrats were losing ground over the last 8 years.

We have seen locally the hateful,meanful,treaspassing and destruction of not only signs but houses,property.

Some of this I am sure is GANG related, but not all of it.

It will be good when some of the survallense cameras show the faces of the Hoods. And Arrest can be made.

If you want another 4 years of GIVE AWAY CLINTON and wife,then Obama is your choice. Clintons and especially Hillery wanted Socialistics in this country.
    Go back and check. They will be a major role in BO White House.

Better vote McCain & Palin, we have a much better chance to right all the wrongs in our Country.

63. Sally said on 26 Oct 2008 at 12:37 pm:

This is what will happen under an Obama Presidency. Free speech will be dead. Do you really want people like this in power? These people, people willing to do horrible things like this, will feel fully empowered to intimidate, harass and threaten those they don’t like.

Obama should be held fully accountable for these acts. He told his supporters that they needed to “get out there and argue” and to “get in peoples faces” in their support of him. He should be held accountable.

64. Kathy Lorain said on 26 Oct 2008 at 12:45 pm:

This is really sick for anyone to do such a thing!!
    I have a gun and so do other people guess we gotta get em ready!!!!!!!!!!!

65. Ken said on 26 Oct 2008 at 12:49 pm:

Small minds do STUPID things and this is truly STUPID. start bringing it my way and you won’t have any fingers. If I catch you doing anything to anyones property I will not only stop you but befor I call the POLICE I will have my way with you. so keep up the crap and see what waites on the other side.Im watching. also im voting to get your liberal commi ass to leave this country and take your Rap crap and Hollywood Black Panther with you. and as a tokin we will give you Bill Ayers. It’s time we stand and take back our country befor it hit your front lawn. I would ask that you go out and buy a tube of supper glue so when you catch these small minded moonbats you glue their mouths shut and spray their facec PINK and YELLOW so you can spray their hair yellow and their face pink. but other than that I have no strong feelings. just call it ART

66. Observer. said on 26 Oct 2008 at 1:14 pm:

Jimbo, if they are smarter and intellectual then why do they wear “sarah palan is a cunt” t-shirts?

67. jbvoter said on 26 Oct 2008 at 1:18 pm:

In Santa Cruz, CA we have had 9 tire slashings since we began to support Hillary Clinton last Oct 2007. We got one this week due to our McCain support. We live in an Obama Activist neighborhood. They run our Coop Housing Board. We are now being harassed by board members. That is what an Obama Administration feels like and your neighborhood is a sign of their intent.

I forwarded this page to my relatives who are in different churches in different states. Hopefully, the word will get around. Thugery is not an American Value. These actions are Not Protected by the First Amendment.

Freedom, Liberty and Never Forget Justice for All - Country First.

68. NNLS said on 26 Oct 2008 at 1:22 pm:

I imagine that the bunch of high school students who did this will eventually be caught and charged. However, anyone who thinks this is organized voter intimidation is an absolute loon.

I mean, to have organized voter intimidation, you would need to get the Justice Department to target every new voter whose hand-entered registration didn’t EXACTLY match a separate hand-entered state database. Oh, that would be the Republican Party.

69. Kbentleyis said on 26 Oct 2008 at 1:55 pm:

The Democrats will never know how many of us are voting for McCain. Violence has been encouraged by BHO’s campaign. Remember in PA, BHO said “If they bring a knife, we bring a gun.” All across America reports have come in regarding the violence on McCain supporters, just like they did when Hillary Clinton was running against him.

I’ve had it! We McCain supporters will send a strong message on November 4. Many of us have to hide our support and that is just so wrong. Everyone, please get on the phones, contact newspapers and submit letters to the editors and tell them what we’re facing. This Democrat is voting Republican!

Let’s get out there and win this election!!

PUMA! (Party Unity My Ass)!

70. Chupa said on 26 Oct 2008 at 2:15 pm:

Yup.. looks like another civil war in the making

71. americangal4ever said on 26 Oct 2008 at 3:11 pm:

Go to RBN network on the internet William Gheen of alipac is on live right now.
    Last American Standing show click on live.
    just google RBN
    or if you miss it you can go to show archives and listen..to archives

72. americangal4ever said on 26 Oct 2008 at 3:18 pm:

He is playing Lindsey Grahams speech to La Raza right now so be patient to
    wait till Mr Gheen comes back on to talk.

73. sharonbobarren said on 26 Oct 2008 at 4:22 pm:

If Obama wins Wright gets his wish, God damns America!!!
    This is gonna be a night mare for us if Obama wins.

74. Bickowski said on 26 Oct 2008 at 4:33 pm:

Idiots on both sides of the fence need to be picked up and thrown in jail. My neighbor put up an Obama sign, and two times it was stolen and someone wrote “Kill N*ggers” on her car windows with soap, which is pretty funny, IMO, but it’s still illegal and should be punished.

75. legal2 said on 26 Oct 2008 at 4:54 pm:

amgal4ever - where do we find the Lindsey Graham speech you want us to hear? I can’t find it on the rbn home page. thanks.

76. legal2 said on 26 Oct 2008 at 5:14 pm:

I found the speech on youtube - Is Graham crazy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sEfrFoAIn4

77. Billy Bob said on 26 Oct 2008 at 5:19 pm:

Typical Republican Tactic:
    Yeah, right….wanna hear about a typical Demo tactic? Obama went to
    Oahu to visit his “gravely” ill grandma. Really? If you’ve ever watched
    the reality show “Survivor”, you will recall one of the jerks arranged to
    have the news of his dear grandmother’s death sent to him in order to
    secure sympathy votes, and by george, it worked!! If she is so gravely
    ill, why isn’t she in a hospital? Why wouldn’t he have taken his girls for one
    last visit to their dear ailing great grandmother? Something’s wrong with
    this picture, IMO.

78. legal2 said on 26 Oct 2008 at 5:36 pm:

B.O. “rushed” to his deathly ill grandmother. It took him about a week to leave the States. Can we consider him ex-patriated, and not let him back?

79. legal2 said on 26 Oct 2008 at 5:37 pm:

For the stupid idiots out there, yes, i know HI is a state. I’m speaking of contiguous states. (sarcasm alert for libs)

80. Benton said on 26 Oct 2008 at 5:57 pm:

.. and the opposite happened in Montgomery County. Isn’t that a “sanctuary” for illegals???!!! Neither is good, neither shows much class and as someone else said, small minds are everywhere.
    _______________________________________________________
    WASHINGTON (AP) - Some Washington area residents are disturbed by vandals defacing campaign signs at their homes.

Some Bethesda residents say early Saturday they found their signs for Barack Obama with a red “S” sticker over the “B” in the Democratic candidate’s last name.

Joan Chamberlain is among those whose Obama signs were vandalized. She calls it an “act of desperation.”

Meanwhile, Republican leaders in Prince William County say messages against John McCain were spray-painted overnight at about 25 homes in Gainesville. They say the messages include obscenities and references to Satan.

Anti-McCain messages also were spray-painted on businesses at a nearby shopping center.

81. AWCheney said on 26 Oct 2008 at 6:30 pm:

82. alleycat said on 26 Oct 2008 at 6:39 pm:

Obama/Biden have been asked softball questions throughout this election. FINALLY, someone had the balls to ask questions we all want answers to!
    ——————————————————————————
    Obama campaign cuts off WFTV after interview with Joe Biden

WFTV-Channel 9’s Barbara West conducted a satellite interview with Sen. Joe Biden on Thursday.

West wondered about Sen. Barack Obama’s comment, to Joe the Plumber, about spreading the wealth. She quoted Karl Marx and asked how Obama isn’t being a Marxist with the “spreading the wealth” comment.

“Are you joking?” said Biden, who is Obama’s running mate. “No,” West said.

West later asked Biden about his comments that Obama could be tested early on as president. She wondered if the Delaware senator was saying America’s days as the world’s leading power were over.

“I don’t know who’s writing your questions,” Biden shot back.

Biden so disliked West’s line of questioning that the Obama campaign canceled a WFTV interview with Jill Biden, the candidate’s wife.

“This cancellation is non-negotiable, and further opportunities for your station to interview with this campaign are unlikely, at best for the duration of the remaining days until the election,” wrote Laura K. McGinnis, Central Florida communications director for the Obama campaign.

McGinnis said the Biden cancellation was “a result of her husband’s experience yesterday during the satellite interview with Barbara West.”

Here’s a link to the interview: http://www.wftv.com/video/17790025/index.html.

WFTV news director Bob Jordan said, “When you get a shot to ask these candidates, you want to make the most of it. They usually give you five minutes.”

Jordan said political campaigns in general pick and choose the stations they like. And stations often pose softball questions during the satellite interviews.

“Mr. Biden didn’t like the questions,” Jordan said. “We choose not to ask softball questions.”

Jordan added, “I’m crying foul on this one.”

83. Bob said on 26 Oct 2008 at 7:00 pm:

I call BS on this. It was probably done by GOP operatives, a la the PA attack hoax. Bears all the hallmarks of a political false flag operation. I would know, I was a Republican operative 8 years ago and did very similar things.

84. Anon said on 26 Oct 2008 at 7:04 pm:

Nobody here has any problem with the first paragraph in Anthony G. James’s comment at 8:06 am?
    It appears not. Why not?

Whoever those vandals were, one hopes they will be caught and punished. I am not sure why AW Cheney thinks opponents of Obama only vandalize signs and not property. It isn’t exactly hard to find examples of anti-Obama destruction of property, for example racial slurs painted on 60 city vehicles in Orlando, Fla., or, also in Florida, a woman’s house painted with anti-Obama slogans, and in Sacramento, Calif, a garage painted with same, or the tires of nearly 30 cars slashed outside an Obama rally in Fayetteville, NC. These are just a few that come to mind, all documented in news accounts the same way as the above. Is AWC really suggesting this horrendous behavior involving the destruction of property only happens on one side? Isn’t it equally bad no matter who does it?

85. RipperM said on 26 Oct 2008 at 7:05 pm:

>Anthony G. James said on 26 Oct 2008 at 8:06 am: Flag comment

>Obama tells his brain-dead Robamabots “Get up in dey face, aks dem >why fo’s yo’sall not votin fo’Bama, yo! ‘S’up wit dat, beee-yatch??!!!”

Proper grammar too tough for you, you ignorant redneck?

86. Anon said on 26 Oct 2008 at 7:31 pm:

RipperM, could you specify what “ignorant redneck” you are addressing?

87. Emma said on 26 Oct 2008 at 7:33 pm:

Whew, let’s just get this election over with already. I am proudly displaying my NOBAMA bumper sticker, and I will NOT live in fear.

In the words of the great Michelle Obama, be sure to vote early, if not OFTEN.

She’s got one more week to stick her foot in it.

88. Love The USA said on 26 Oct 2008 at 7:33 pm:

For those of you that say, “Oh it’s just teenagers.” Where is your proof of this? There really are some vile “grown-ups” out there that would actually do something like this.

For those of you that have down played this whole incident, I wonder how you would feel if it was YOUR house that was vandlized.

89. Josh said on 26 Oct 2008 at 7:39 pm:

Love,

more than likely teenagers, but certainly would not rule any small-minded adults out either. With the widespread attacks in the area someone had to have seen something. I’m hopeful we’ll here these vandals are caught soon, either that or some angry homeowner is going to beat the tar out of one and we’ll hear about that. Once they catch one of them, the rest will fall in line hopefully.

One of the many reasons to install a few day/night cameras around your house and hook them to a DVR system. Mine records everything, 24/7 and I have them hooked to a monitor downstairs and up. I can see everything that happens on the front and back of my home. Saw that little punk the other night smashing my pumpkin and was able to nab him before he got off my property (and have it recorded to a DVD for the police)

90. AWCheney said on 26 Oct 2008 at 7:48 pm:

“I am not sure why AW Cheney thinks opponents of Obama only vandalize signs and not property.”

I was only referencing the anecdotal evidence being offered in this thread. If you have other information, by all means share, Anon.

Insofar as whether this happens only on one side, I submit that idiots come in all shapes and sizes, as well as political persuasion. It’s easy to find proof of that on blogs.

91. Van Henley said on 26 Oct 2008 at 7:49 pm:

No, it is b.HUSSEIN obama, the terrorist Arabic slimeball that is behind this attempt to silence the silent and not so silent majority.

I leave you with the words of a friend of mine. (copy writen, leave it be)

Soldiers sacraficed for nothing
    Since I brought the rest back
    While terrorists rebuild
    And prepare to another attack

Today I killed a baby
    4,000 to be exact
    This isn’t a statistic
    It’s just a gruesome fact

No I didn’t hold the knife
    Or literally harm one soul
    But I brought down America
    This Nation as a whole

I did my part this year
    So I can proudly tip my hat
    I helped destroy my Country
    I voted Democrat

92. AWCheney said on 26 Oct 2008 at 8:02 pm:

To be frank, Anon, it happens that I got REALLY angry when I saw the posts by obvious Obama supporters suggesting that it was McCain people (or maybe the homeowners themselves) perpetrating such obvious property damage upon their own. And with regard to the remark about the suggestions that the Molotov cocktail left at the infamous “sign” for a photo op can be equated with the abominations pictured above, it is hardly comparable. If that Molotov cocktail had actually been meant to be used for vandalism, it would have been thrown and not left sitting there in such a conspicuous manner, and most certainly not so close to the “sign.”

93. Scrapiron said on 26 Oct 2008 at 8:08 pm:

These actions are not rare or new. Hussein O’s friend and associate Bill Ayers and his terrorists gang were burning, bombing and even killing people to force the Socialist/Communist ideas on the American people. Ayers and gang are still around and more anti-american than ever.

A working Plumber ask the ‘chosen one’ a simple question and now hundreds of democrats are digging in his private live (using government equipment and facilities in violation of state and federal law) in an attempt to destroy him.

I tell anyone who votes for Hussein O to burn their bibles before going to the polls and to close their eyes when they pass a church.

The idiot Warner (running for senate in Va) has stated that members of the NRA, the Right to Life organizations and “Christians’ are what is wrong with America. He denied it until a recording of his very words turned up.

So it looks like ‘all democrats’ are fostering violence and violating every law in the land to get their way and force America into a socialist/communist style government.

94. RipperM said on 26 Oct 2008 at 8:32 pm:

I did specify which ignorant one. The person immature enough to do this:

>Anthony G. James said on 26 Oct 2008 at 8:06 am: Flag comment

If it was an adult who did that, it’s just sad.

95. Anon said on 26 Oct 2008 at 8:41 pm:

AWCheney, do you also get angry when you read posts such as Scrapiron’s above who claims that all Democrats are “fostering violence and violating every law in the land to get their way and force America into a socialist/communist style government”?

You know it’s not true, as does Scrapiron, yet he/she writes it all the same.

I agree with you that I doubt very much a homeowner would do it to their own property. I don’t have any reason to think it’s an adult McCain supporter trying to discredit the Obama campaign. I think it is likely teenagers who may or may not have true political motivations. I already “shared” several examples of defacements of property being done against Obama, but if you would like the URLs for the local news accounts of those examples, I can find them.

96. Anon said on 26 Oct 2008 at 8:42 pm:

Thanks Ripper. Glad to see you object. Unfortunately you appear to be almost alone in that.

97. Bob Wills said on 26 Oct 2008 at 8:57 pm:

Anonymous said on 26 Oct 2008 at 10:39 am: Flag comment

What you have left in your pocket after 8 years of Bush is about a nickle so not much will be paid toward any programs as we are broke folks !!!!!!!!!!!

98. AWCheney said on 26 Oct 2008 at 9:04 pm:

Anon said on 26 Oct 2008 at 8:41 pm:

What makes you think he’s wrong? What makes you, or anyone, think that McCain is any better in a different way? What makes anyone think that this country will survive four years of EITHER ONE OF THEM?!

99. Benton said on 26 Oct 2008 at 9:24 pm:

AWCheney said on 26 Oct 2008 at 6:30 pm: Flag comment
    _____________________________

Good point. I didn’t catch that one. This is just a mess, but I cann’t help think we, the people are somewhat responsible.

100. monticup said on 26 Oct 2008 at 9:56 pm:

Billybob: You’re right. I suspect Obama went to Hawaii to take care of some loose ends re: his birth certificate situation. Maybe he had to review with his grandmother (who I thought had died in a bus accident a few months ago) about the circumstances of his birth. They have to get their stories straight.

The fact is Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya. A birth announcement in the Hawaii newspaper is not a valid birth certificate.

101. Lynn said on 26 Oct 2008 at 10:13 pm:

If someone did this to my home thereby trampling my 1st amendment rights, I’d just go ahead and show them how I feel about my 2nd amendment rights. If you know what I mean.

102. Cascade Cowgirl said on 27 Oct 2008 at 12:09 am:

I LOVE your apology! !!! I was hoping it would be something sarcastic like that, and not a real apology.

Love it! Thanks for getting this out.

103. PWConservative said on 27 Oct 2008 at 12:46 am:

Greg

It’s time to endorse McCain.
    Do it for your Country, Do it to protect innocent life and Do it to protect our Constitution.
    I know you have some difference’s with McCain, But Who will be easier to lobby?
    There must be a check to the Democratic Congress, If McCain gets elected and tries to push amnesty through the Dem’s will block his it in hopes of making Him a lame duck President, Not so with Obama.
    McCain also said He will respect the people’s opposition to amnesty, Who will keep His word?
    Barack Obama, Who can’t stick to a position other than opposing every restriction on Abortion?
    Or John McCain, A Veteran and a Man that does what He says.
    I’ll be Praying that you make the right choice.

104. Googie said on 27 Oct 2008 at 1:41 am:

Nutjobs come in all shapes, sizes and political affiliations. But many on the progressive left have serious psychological problems, so vandalism like this should not be surprising. While most on the right are generous enough to give the left credit for good intentions while knowing they are naive, delusional or misguided, the left sees Republicans as evil.

You’ll get some left wingers trying to put their two cents in by mentioning a few anti-Obama incidents to serve as a distraction. But there are psychos who show up at every Republican event to shout down speakers. They even attempted to disrupt McCain and Palin’s convention speeches. That’s in addition to the leftist idiot who tried to actually bomb the convention. And you can find all manner of disgusting things they’ve done just by googling or searching youtube.They’re freaks. They’re angry. And I wish to God one of them would get in my face because it would get em’ a one way ride on the pain train! lol.

105. Tariq Nelson said on 27 Oct 2008 at 7:13 am:

So every Obama supporter does things like that? How do you even know that an Obama supporter did it? I am an Obama supporter and I COMPLETELY abhor such a thing and think that the person who did it should go to jail. But for you guys to insinuate that all of us act this way is not fair at all

106. Billy Bob said on 27 Oct 2008 at 8:13 am:

monticup, are we the only two who have suspicions about the Obama
    trip to Hawaii to visit his ailing grandmother? Hopefully, the McCain
    campaigners are on this but I fear they will get no cooperation from
    Islanders when it comes to outing their native son.
    I overheard some men the other day, discussing Obama’s homosexual
    activities and was completely taken aback, because I haven’t seen
    anything in any media to suggest such a thing. Not that I would be
    surprised, considering the extent he is being protected.

Tariq, if you want to talk about fairness, (or lack thereof), you could
    focus on ACORN, Obama’s lies, etc. etc. You poor thing, admitting you
    are an Obama supporter. You obviously have no concern about the
    well being and safety of our country.

107. Pat.Herve said on 27 Oct 2008 at 8:23 am:

When the facts are discovered, it will probably be found out that it was teenage kids from that very community that was bored, so they decided to spray a little paint.

I have seen such behavior before, and to me, it does not reflect the Obama Campaign at all - I know that the campaign does not condone such behavior - and neither does the McCain campaign.

108. Pat.Herve said on 27 Oct 2008 at 8:30 am:

Monticup,

and how do you know that Obama was born in Kenya -

Please do not spread untruths. It is not the media that needs to vet Obama’s credentials.

Did you know that George Romney (candidate in 1968) was born in Mexico - Yes, Mitt Romney’s dad.

109. BothPartiesColludeAgainstYouAndMarketToYourFears said on 27 Oct 2008 at 8:41 am:

The overreaction here reminds me of the way people let 25 guys armed with boxcutters define our worldview and influence our foreign policy so dramatically. Now some kids spraypaint in Virginia and it’s proof that “Obama hates America”. Some of you are functionally insane.

“Why on earth would a McCain supporter vandalize the homes of McCain supporters?” I don’t think that’s the LIKELY scenario here, but remember the other day one woman carved a “B” into her face with similar intentions. Wonder if McCain and Palin will place follow-up calls to check on her mental health.

There’s going to be a President Obama and I can see that some of you just won’t respect that. I personally gave Bush my respect as President of my country after he was elected, though I never voted for him. And thought he was wrong about most things. In point of fact he was. But I don’t regret loving my country more than I hate an individual with a different world view who (more or less) legitimately wins office. Some of you don’t love America, you just love some bizarre image of America.

110. Gainesville Resident said on 27 Oct 2008 at 9:08 am:

As someone who actually lives in Gainesville, it is probably related to the gang taggings that took place on Linton Hall Road back in August. I think it was mentioned here on this blog. They go by the name of Brookside Bangs for the Brookside neighborhood. There were also several gang taggings this week that were seen on abondoned buildings along Rt.29. The taggings were “SLOB” so I am not sure which gang that is. In September, the Morris Farms neighborhood was hit with graffiti. I really hate to see this destruction of property as it hits close to home.

111. K.O'toole said on 27 Oct 2008 at 9:12 am:

From - http://msplaceddemocrat.wordpress.com/2008/10/25/an-open-letter-to-obama-from-a-virginian/ , organizes the long list of O’s deceit and ends this way:

“Mr. Obama, You are not ready and not fit to be commander in chief.

Mr. Obama, John McCain does not have as much money as your campaign to
    refute all of your false statements. And for whatever reasons, the
    mainstream media will not give adequate coverage or research about your
    lies, distortions, word parsing, bad associations, race bating, lack of
    operational leadership experience, and general dishonest character.

The media is diverting our attention to your relationships and ignoring
    the fact that you lied about those relationships. The fact that you lied
    is much more important than the relationships themselves … just like
    with Bill Clinton and Richard Nixon … Monica Lewinski and Watergate
    were not nearly as bad as the fact that those gentlemen lied about the
    events … false witness … perjury … your relationships and bad
    judgments are bad on their own … but your lies are even worse.

Therefore, by copy of this memo, all who read this memo are asked to
    send it to everyone else in America before it is too late. We need to do
    the job that the media will not do. We need to expose your dishonesty so
    that every person in America understands who you really are before
    election day.

Mr. Obama, in a democracy, we get what we deserve. And God help America
    if we deserve you.”

112. Tariq Nelson said on 27 Oct 2008 at 9:27 am:

Let me backtrack a little. How do you even know that Obama supporters did this?

I am indeed concerned about the safety and security of our country. That is why I am voting Obama/Biden.

113. Da' Man said on 27 Oct 2008 at 9:36 am:

Whoever did it, irrespective of political leanings however, should be publicly caned like the American kid who spray painted the cars in Singapore

114. Mando said on 27 Oct 2008 at 9:45 am:

AWCheney said:

“Interesting that the vandalism against Obama supporters involves signs…and the vandalism against McCain supporters involves DESTRUCTION of real property.”

Socialists have no concept of private property. They’re generally impulsive and driven by emotion. They also don’t understand the concept of working for a living and live off the backs of those that do. Kind of like teenagers.

So my money is on teenagers or Obama sheep as the culprit.

Just say no to socialism.

115. Tariq Nelson said on 27 Oct 2008 at 9:50 am:

@ Mic

Why did you see the need to use a racial slur? It reflects so well on the rest of your friends here

[Ed note: this comment related to one posted by someone linking in from salon.com which was deleted. Boy, this flood of comments from salon.com really shows how classy the leftists can be. How thoroughly fitting for a thread like this…]

116. Da' Man said on 27 Oct 2008 at 9:52 am:

I have a hard time believing Obama supporters did this after the lame attempt at a “Racist” attack by that idiot girl in Pittsburgh, which turned out to be totally false. Think about it, it would be perfect if McCain supporters actually did this, and there is no proof, and now, after Pittsburgh, and seeing how desperate they are, I would not put it past them. Vandalism usually is not an isolated incident, and usually occurs in place that have a history of it, this place has no history of such attacks. My guess would be bored suburban kids.

117. b said on 27 Oct 2008 at 10:01 am:

Sure is easy to be a tough guy at a keyboard.

118. K.O'toole said on 27 Oct 2008 at 10:38 am:

For those who want change. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYEiwR2KklM

119. BothPartiesColludeAgainstYouAndMarketToYourFears said on 27 Oct 2008 at 11:04 am:

Apparently this operation was carried out by the Satanic wing of the Obama campaign.

120. Cuthbert said on 27 Oct 2008 at 11:51 am:

Hey, Anthony James — I’d be willing to pay for some ad time, if you’d agree to go on and do your hilarious fake-negro act in support of John McCain. Should be worth quite a few Obama votes. Keep it up.

121. sole2 said on 27 Oct 2008 at 11:53 am:

Obviously the work of a McCain supporter trying to blame this on Obama supporters. The satan star is all wrong, kind of like a backwards “B”.

122. Mighty Putty said on 27 Oct 2008 at 12:10 pm:

BothPartiesColludeAgainstYouAndMarketToYourFears said on 27 Oct 2008 at 8:41 am: Flag comment
    “Wow, this thread brought out the craziness. You know I’ve suffered some vandalism, and it made me angry. I never postulated that it was the work of an organized group of fascists devoted to ruining America as we know it.

There’s going to be a President Obama and I can see that some of you just won’t respect that. I personally gave Bush my respect as President of my country after he was elected, though I never voted for him. And thought he was wrong about most things. In point of fact he was. But I don’t regret loving my country more than I hate an individual with a different world view who (more or less) legitimately wins office. Some of you don’t love America, you just love some bizarre image of America”

Anyone who cares to look back at the rants and raving of Rick Bentley or Naughtius Maximus (this posters other names on this site) can clearly see the anti-Bush and McCain bias. For several weeks, this individual has tried to be wishy-washy and say that neither candidate was very good but McCain was worse. He even suggested that all McCain supporters should vote for a third party candidate to send a message. But last week he showed his true agenda by supporting Obama. Nice try Rick, but you didn’t fool anyone.

Second, I have never seen racist posts on this site before today. The people that communicate on this site don’t promote those kind of vile beliefs. It’s pretty clear that there are some bogus individuals, likely Obama supporters, that are putting this garbage on the site. If they have any integrity and morals, they will stop.

123. BothPartiesColludeAgainstYouAndMarketToYourFears said on 27 Oct 2008 at 12:12 pm:

Has no one considered the obvious? It’s the work of the Manson family and they’re obviously in collusion with the Obama campaign (and ACORN) trying to bring down “Helter Skelter” and get the inevitable race war started.

124. BothPartiesColludeAgainstYouAndMarketToYourFears said on 27 Oct 2008 at 12:16 pm:

“last week he showed his true agenda by supporting Obama” did not

agree that the racist post(s) don’t belong

125. Bulicz said on 27 Oct 2008 at 12:18 pm:

I am a fervent Obama supporter and I find these attacks just as reprehensible as you do. It’s disgusting, uncivilized, and embarassing. I believe the culprits should be caught and punished to the full extent of the law.

There are nuts on both sides this year giving everyone a bad name. There has been rampant vandalism in my community this year, though it largely supports McCain here. The vast majority of people - on both sides, mind you - are great people who just want what the believe is best. We can sit down and talk about our differences and agree to disagree.

A half dozen idiots making the evening news doesn’t mean we’re all dipping into some partisan warfare or petty vandalism. It means there are a half dozen idiots out there with cans of spraypaint and spare time, and news crews without something more exciting to cover on that particular day.

Don’t label the rest of us “Obamamaniacs” and lump us in with these degenerates. I give you the same respect and don’t lump you in with vandals who disagree with my point of view. Nor do I call them “McCainiacs”. I don’t lump you in with the nutty girl with a backwards “B” on her face to remind her every day of her dishonesty.

God bless, and see you on Election Day.

126. Jarvis said on 27 Oct 2008 at 12:22 pm:

BREAKING: Police are questioning McCain Campaign Strategist Steve Schmidt over the numerous instances of criminal vandalism reported today in Prince William County. Schmidt who mysteriously disappeared from the campaign trail yesterday, was found wandering the county covered in black and red paint and muttering expletives about George Bush and John McCain. The campaign has not responded to requests for comment.

127. Jim Bob said on 27 Oct 2008 at 12:22 pm:

Bickowski - and you think it was funny. GFY.

128. TDB said on 27 Oct 2008 at 12:56 pm:

Careful what you ask/vote for!!!

129. Theocracy said on 27 Oct 2008 at 1:46 pm:

Uh, Folks–

You must be running low; time to stock up–

It’s for your hats.

130. FRED WILLIAMS said on 27 Oct 2008 at 1:55 pm:

I HAVE SEVERAL McCAIN STICKERS ON MY VEHICLES AND MANY TIMES DURING THE 35 MILE DRIVE TO AND FROM WORK, I GET THE ONE FINGER SALUTE. I FIGURE THEY ARE GIVING ME THEIR I.Q. AS FOR ACORN, YES THEY HAVE SIGNED UP MANY DEMOCRATIC VOTERS, QUITE A FEW MORE THAN ONE TIME EACH. SUCH A SHAME THAT WE CANNOT JUST HAVE AN ELECTION, STAIGHT UP, NO CROOKED STUFF, BUT WE ARE DEALING WITH POLITICS.

131. BothPartiesColludeAgainstYouAndMarketToYourFears said on 27 Oct 2008 at 2:34 pm:

I used to have a bumper sticker that said “Vote Democrat” circa 1993, and angry Rush Limbaugh listeners used to run me off the road once in a while …

Where were Bill Ayres and Jeremiah Wright on Saturday night? Have their whereabout been accounted for? is either of them into Satanic metal?

132. BothPartiesColludeAgainstYouAndMarketToYourFears said on 27 Oct 2008 at 2:39 pm:

Where will they be in 4 years?

McCain will have come out of the closet with Lindsay Graham and the two will be the first openly gay couple in the Senate … the two will also be well know by their 2010 “Give Amnesty To illegal Aliens or We’ll hold Our Breath until We Turn Blue” stunt

Palin will have posed nude for Penthouse and will star in a reality show on VH1 (”Meet the Palins”)

Biden will redefine the term “loose cannon”

133. Mando said on 27 Oct 2008 at 3:01 pm:

“Obama will be in the White House, hopefully a successful President but maybe not”

Then, historically, he would be the most liberal president ever elected. So I’d say probably not. I give it a year before all the sheep start seeing their paychecks dwindle as the redistribution fully kicks in and the hangover hits full-force. The middle class will see their purchasing power go to zero and all the college students that are easy prey for liberal ideologies will have to get a real job and all at once there will be one loud WTF.

Hugo Chavez will be proud though.

Centrists should be falling over themselves to vote for McCain but the media blitz and the Obama campaign machine have produced a pill that is being swallowed wholesale.

134. AWCheney said on 27 Oct 2008 at 3:21 pm:

Gainesville Resident said on 27 Oct 2008 at 9:08 am:
    “As someone who actually lives in Gainesville, it is probably related to the gang taggings that took place on Linton Hall Road back in August.”

That actually makes a great deal of sense. It is rather disturbing, however, if the gangs are collectively supportive of the Obama campaign effort.

135. DPortM said on 27 Oct 2008 at 3:43 pm:

AWC - agreed.

TDB - great video/audio of Obama discussing “redistribution of wealth” via legislation and the Supreme Court. This was his agenda back in 2001 and this is his agenda now. Redistribution of wealth = Socialism

136. Mando said on 27 Oct 2008 at 4:18 pm:

“It is rather disturbing, however, if the gangs are collectively supportive of the Obama campaign effort.”

Disturbing yes. But par for the course.

If you’re a criminal, do you support the cops that are seeking to lock you up or the lawyers working to get you off?

137. Anonymous said on 27 Oct 2008 at 4:19 pm:

Billy Bob said on 26 Oct 2008 at 5:19 pm: Flag comment
    Typical Republican Tactic:

Obamba “threw” his grandmother “under the bus” a number of months ago when he called her a racist because she was afraid of blacks. Apparently she is not recovering well from this incident thus necessitating O’s trip. (sarcasim on)

138. mnd said on 27 Oct 2008 at 5:32 pm:

“Redistribution of wealth = Socialism”

Actually it’s slavery.

What else do you call it when you aren’t able to keep property obtained by your own labor?

139. monticup said on 27 Oct 2008 at 7:34 pm:

Who else besides local gangs support Obama? Hamas, Hezbollah, Ahmadinijad, the U.N., and assorted leftists, socialists and terrorists.

Pat.Herve: The “kids” who vandalized the houses just make a mistake, right?

BillyBob: I never heard about Obama being a homosexual. I think he’s more metrosexual although I will say, Michelle wears the pants in that family.

140. TDB said on 27 Oct 2008 at 7:49 pm:

Anonymous said on 27 Oct 2008 at 4:19 pm: Flag comment
    Billy Bob said on 26 Oct 2008 at 5:19 pm: Flag comment
    Typical Republican Tactic:
    ———————————————–
    That’s exactly right BillyBoob, THAT is a typical Republican tactic: Tell the truth!!

141. TDB said on 27 Oct 2008 at 7:54 pm:

Billy Bob, Please accept my apologies! I based my comment on an assumption…and I was wrong!

142. Mighty Putty said on 27 Oct 2008 at 8:13 pm:

BothPartiesColludeAgainstYouAndMarketToYourFears said on 27 Oct 2008 at 2:39 pm: Flag comment
    Where will they be in 4 years?

Biden will redefine the term “loose cannon””

And Rick will still be living in his mother’s house, typing busily on his computer (probably a Mac), eating cookies and milk that mommy brings down to the basement, and hating daddy for making him go to sunday school. It’s a wonderful life….

143. Mighty Putty said on 27 Oct 2008 at 8:16 pm:

Rick, are you coming out of the basement “man cave” to vote next week?

144. Mighty Putty said on 27 Oct 2008 at 8:17 pm:

Rick Bentley, that is. AKA Naughtius Maximus, BothPartiesColludeAgainstYouAndMarketToYourFears, and possibly even Jarvis.

145. Tariq Nelson said on 27 Oct 2008 at 9:42 pm:

If Obama supporters can be blamed for the vandalism above, then McCain supporters can be blamed for the plot to assassinate Obama

146. sahdman said on 27 Oct 2008 at 9:46 pm:

Maybe these people just want Satan to win the presidency. And they used spray paint because they can’t afford campaign posters.

147. regdfry said on 27 Oct 2008 at 10:11 pm:

I had my two McCain yard signs illegally removed from Woodbridge front yard last Friday, October 24. I replaced them with three new McCain yard signs on that Friday night. I served my Country honorably for six years, and will continue to enjoy my freedoms. I will not let a punk, party puke, or any type of community activist take my freedoms away.

148. NoVA Scout said on 27 Oct 2008 at 10:19 pm:

Sorry - I missed the part about where we found out that Obama supporters did this. How did Stewart conclude that there is a link to ACORN? It looks like juvenile vandalism to me. How do we know that Obama fans were behind this? Are there not good policy reasons to oppose Obama’s election?
    Don’t we all risk looking like idiots if we attribute this sort of pre-Hallowe’en TP-ing to political causes? Do we have to attribute anti-property thuggery like this to the young man from Illinois?

149. GOBAMA!! said on 28 Oct 2008 at 12:37 am:

The ONLY way to save this country is by voting for Barack Obama and Joe Biden on Nov. 4. Otherwise we’re going to a very dark and very troubling place. If you thought the last 8 years were bad, just wait for 4 years of McCain/Palin!!!!

150. Easy to See said on 28 Oct 2008 at 12:40 am:

Anyone with a single brain cell can see that the vandals were most likely GOP operatives. McCain inspires anger and bitterness in people. Obama inspires optimism and hope. It takes a whole lot of anger and bitterness to do something like this. Guarantee you it was Republican dirty tricksters.

151. Disgusted Veteran said on 28 Oct 2008 at 3:10 am:

Regardless of political affiliation, defacing any private or public property is just down right wrong. What I don’t understand is the license of some comments to blame voters of each respective parties since this is EXACTLY where it starts in the first place. Listen to yourselves! Obama supporters and McCain supporters both have a right to post political signs without the juvenile acts of some reckless schmucks ruining for everyone else.

When many of the comments at this site alledge Mr. Obama of being Marxist or Socialist that would be equivlent to the comments of Mr. McCain being Racist or Facist. Both are obviously wrong and help to perpetuate the inaccuracies of bitter partisianship. Consider them a form of offensive graffitti.

152. BothPartiesColludeAgainstYouAndMarketToYourFears said on 28 Oct 2008 at 6:41 am:

“it is probably related to the gang taggings that took place on Linton Hall Road back in August”

The “Hail Satan”tuff seems to scream out “suburban white teenaged kids”

153. alleycat said on 28 Oct 2008 at 7:45 am:

Easy to See said on 28 Oct 2008 at 12:40 am: Flag comment

You’re so funny!!!!! Ridiculously funny!!!!! Over the top funny!!!! Can’t see the truth through the BS funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

154. freedom said on 28 Oct 2008 at 8:25 am:

Certainly is interesting to see the defensiveness here…:(

155. DportM said on 28 Oct 2008 at 9:29 am:

There is no way to know who did the graffiti taggings on these properties until the police catch the perpetrators. I do believe it is quite clear, however, that these McCain supporters did not vandalize their own houses. The scope of the area tagged was too broad for it to be the actual owners of the properties.

156. BothPartiesColludeAgainstYouAndMarketToYourFears said on 28 Oct 2008 at 12:38 pm:

Perhaps it was Al Quaida!

157. BothPartiesColludeAgainstYouAndMarketToYourFears said on 28 Oct 2008 at 2:37 pm:

The charge that lingered against Kerry was that he was a “flip flopper” …

But McCain has flopped on nearly every issue known to man! He stands for little save the cult of personality and the coolness of being a “maverick” …

Must be nice to be a party loyalist and not have to think things through. Kind of like when one gives oneself over to a religion.

158. notjenna said on 28 Oct 2008 at 2:59 pm:

Hey! Didja see what McCain supporters did in Tennessee?

If Palin/McCain are elected we can expect to see similar McCain hordes unleashed on the notPro-American parts of the country.

I fear for my country.

Or something.

159. Mighty Putty said on 28 Oct 2008 at 8:22 pm:

BothPartiesColludeAgainstYouAndMarketToYourFears said on 28 Oct 2008 at 2:37 pm: Flag comment
    “Something else that gets me, looking back … most McCain supporters voted Bush in 2004, helping to elect the wrong guy …

The charge that lingered against Kerry was that he was a “flip flopper” …

I don’t know that our country could afford to keep leaning rightward and borrowing against our future though, so I’m glad old Juan McAmnesty isn’t going to win this one.”

Come on Rick, stop pulling our chain. This thought didn’t just occur to you. You typed it from the talking points that you got from the DNC website. You never fooled anyone. If anything, your glut of posts probably made more people want to go out and vote for McCain. Enjoy those cookies….

160. concrete4 said on 28 Oct 2008 at 9:06 pm:

Easy to See said on 28 Oct 2008 at 12:40 am: Flag comment

Didn’t you mean to say “anyone with a single brain cell would think that the vandals were most likely GOP operatives”…..?

161. Emma said on 28 Oct 2008 at 9:17 pm:

Googie said on 27 Oct 2008 at 1:41 am:

There could only be one Googie, and I’ll bet you’re the one! Nice to see you.

162. CONVA said on 28 Oct 2008 at 10:53 pm:

Illegal aliens, Islamic terrorists, and now Hussein lemmings, the last American standing “turn out the lights”.

163. freedom said on 29 Oct 2008 at 7:01 am:

Hmmmmmmm, seems that “Both Parties…” is getting a little nervous about now. :)

164. concrete4 said on 29 Oct 2008 at 11:50 am:

Perhaps the U.S. should pull out of Chicago…

Body count: In the last six months
    292 killed (murdered) in Chicago; 221 killed in Iraq.

Sens. Barack Obama & Dick Durbin,
    Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.,
    Gov. Rod Blogojevich,
    House leader Mike Madigan,
    Atty. Gen. Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike),
    Mayor Richard M. Daley (son of Mayor Richard J. Daley)

…..Our leadership in Illinois…..all Democrats.

Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago.

Of course, they’re all blaming each other.

Can’t blame Republicans; there aren’t any!

State pension fund $44 Billion in debt, worst in country.

Cook County (Chicago) sales tax 10.25%
    highest in country. (Look ‘em up if you want).

Chicago school system rated one
    of the worst in the country.

This is the political culture that
    Obama comes from in Illinois.
    And he’s gonna ‘fix’ Washington politics for us!!!
    SURE!!!!!

165. BothPartiesColludeAgainstYouAndMarketToYourFears said on 29 Oct 2008 at 12:04 pm:

And what has McCain done for Arizona? Helped illegal aliens gain foothold and use the state as a thoroughfare.

166. Pat.Herve said on 29 Oct 2008 at 2:55 pm:

seems like he has a problem….

167. Mighty Putty said on 29 Oct 2008 at 4:00 pm:

freedom said on 29 Oct 2008 at 7:01 am: Flag comment
    ‘Hmmmmmmm, seems that “Both Parties…” is getting a little nervous about now.’

Please, just call him Rick. He’ll switch to another name soon, but his rapid fire emails and tedious McCain bashing will give him away.

168. BothPartiesColludeAgainstYouAndMarketToYourFears said on 30 Oct 2008 at 2:25 pm:

I note with some amusement the air of paranoia among many right-wing Americans regarding the upcoming Obama Presidency. We just elected previous to this a recovering alchoholic who had bankrupted every business he touched, with a reckless nature. Prior to that a sex addict of low moral character. Prior to that an ex-CIA head whose lips being parted was a good indicator that he was lying. Yet somehow the sight of a “clean” (as Joe Biden might put it) African-American guy in front of light-blue “Change” signs is taken as a harbringer of an era of fascism.

So, I want to feed into it and get some good rumors going. Here are a few that I’ve heard.

This election is in the bag. I have a friend who has a friend who has a cousin who knows somebody who used to work at Diebold. They’re planning to slant the vote totals towards Obama. They have fingerprint sensors built in and if a voter’s fingerprint seems that of a Caucasian, 17% of the time that vote will be automatically logged for Obama.

Obama has three half-sisters and two illegitimate children being kept under wraps until after the election. His marriage to Michelle is a sham; his real wife is a radical Muslim cleric who has spoken openly ofa desire to “annihilate America; blow it into little tiny pieces that can be snorted up the nose of Allah”. He will unveil his actual family after his inauguration and they will paint the White House green, red, and yellow and will raise a giant Muslim flag above it.

Obama will at that time unveil a plan to give tax breaks to all Muslims, based on a 20-minute minimum of praying on a rug each day.

McCain picked Palin because he wanted to lose; he nominated her after a 20 million dollar payoff from the Obama campaign and a promise to cram Amnesty for illegal aliens down the throats of Americans.

Obama got Sarah Palin’s daughter pregnant, to sabotage her campaign. The boyfriend is in on the scam. The baby will come out African-American with thin blue vampire lips.

169. fed up said on 30 Oct 2008 at 10:07 pm:

Hey, none of it would surprise me. Why? Because we don’t know who the hell Nobama is!!! So ANYTHING is possible!!!!!!!!!

170. Berwyn749 said on 31 Oct 2008 at 5:26 pm:

This was most probably done by Republicans to frighten people from voting for Obama. “See, these are the kinds of people who will be running things if Obams wins. Vote for McCain!”

Remember when Karl Rove started a whispering campaign against John McCain when he was running for the presidential nomination against George W. Bush? He started the ugly rumor that McCain had a black child out of wedlock. This spray painting is the same sort of tactic that Republicans are not above using.

All you Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh morons out there — you can bet your life that Obama supporters did not do the spray painting.

171. fed up said on 31 Oct 2008 at 5:41 pm:

Oh I see, and you have a crystal ball that told you a repulican did it.
    Yeah right…..okee dokee.
    Idiots will vote for Obama - because they are too ignorant to see the negative impact he will have on this country. I certainly hope you enjoy sharing your weath along with the rest of the clueless people out there.
    BTW - by the time Nobama gets his story straight, $50K and above will be considered “wealthy”….
    Have fun and good luck.

172. CONVA said on 31 Oct 2008 at 8:24 pm:

Where in the hell was Hussein born? Is he a citizen or was he naturalized? Does anyone know anything about this cretin except he is half white?

173. Emma said on 31 Oct 2008 at 9:42 pm:

I know that in the real world, he would never be able to get a security clearance with the connections he has had. Unbelievable.

174. Jason said on 31 Oct 2008 at 11:10 pm:

This is not a Democrat problem or a Republican problem. This is a human sense of responsibility problem. We the people have allowed Senators and Congressional Representatives to build careers with monetary goals in their eyes. We the people allow Congress to control OUR lives and blame everything on big government. Get up, vote the incumbents out of office! The President is only one person and cannot make sweeping changes without Congress. Open your eyes people and see that while we target a few candidates with our anger that an entire Federal Government is whittling away our freedoms in the guise of giving. If someone gets something for free that means someone worked for something they didn’t receive. End Congress’ carrot stick approach of giving us back our money. Stop bickering over JUST who is going to be the next President. Look at ALL of congressmen, who are running us into the ground and pointing at each other. Vandalism is just another point of the degradation of the mob mentality that is growing in this country. If you do not want to live in a socialist government then start by kicking out the old blood. The litigators and lobbyists have Congress in their pockets. GET THEM OUT! We the people need to stop blaming Federal Government for our problems, and instead get rid of the greedy politicians. Then we can take care of ourselves and have the responsibility that all humans are born to carry.

Jason Cunningham for President 2012!!

175. concrete4 said on 1 Nov 2008 at 9:26 am:

CONVA said on 31 Oct 2008 at 8:24 pm: Flag comment

CONVA - Check this out!
    Lawsuit Filed Against Obama-Does Not Qualify For President

Last I heard, he just blew it off, never showed up with the documents….can you imagine if WE did that? They’d be hunting our butts down.