Mexicanos Sin Fronteras Calls For Conquest

By Greg L | 28 October 2008 | Illegal Aliens, Prince William County | 29 Comments

The video in this clip was shot on July 10th, 2007 following the first vote by the Prince William Board of County Supervisors to adopt the Rule of Law Resolution. Multiple television stations and newspaper reporters were present, along with a reporter working for the Associated Press, almost all of whom either spoke Spanish or brought interpreters with them. The impromptu rally by Mexicanos Sin Fronteras was heavily featured in that evening’s news broadcasts and the next day’s newspaper articles, all talking about how concerned “the immigrant community” was about the crackdown on illegal immigration in the county.  They left something out, though.

Not one of them told you that during this little rally, Mexicanos Sin Fronteras started chanting “CONQUEST, CONQUEST, CONQUEST…”. They heard it. They recorded it. They just chose not to show you what this ethnic grievance lobby for illegal alien lawbreakers really wants.

This illegal alien invasion must be repelled…

1. manassascityresident said on 28 Oct 2008 at 6:09 pm:

I was there, and I heard it. What a circus. They absolutely showed their “true” colors that day.

2. Love The USA said on 28 Oct 2008 at 7:34 pm:

Those “poor” illegals! Quit picking on them!

3. chicko said on 28 Oct 2008 at 7:42 pm:

Yeah,

I was there too, interesting bunch. If I remember there was a hispanic dude outside holding an american flag upside down and stepping on it at the same time. Nice to know that they appreciate our country enough to trample our flag. I also believe that was when the pic of steinbach was taken with the kids holding the mexican flag up. Guess they thought they were in mexico that day.

4. Loudoun Insider said on 28 Oct 2008 at 7:59 pm:

This crap really amazes me. How in the world could any American sit silently while non-citizens are doing this in our country???? Unbelievable.

5. Anonymous said on 28 Oct 2008 at 8:28 pm:

Greg,

Sent this to any news agencies?

Lets get it on the news.

6. InTheNavy said on 28 Oct 2008 at 9:13 pm:

Hmmm, holding the flag upside down? That’s a signal used to indicate distress, primarily when a ship requires assistance. I see this utilized quite a bit by protesters and have even noticed flag stickers upside down on cars. I’m convinced the source of their “distress” is extreme stupidity. Not much we can do to help them in that area except continue to show them the door. Don’t let the proverbial doorknob hit you on the way out of our country, you disrespectful &%$*#!!!

7. CitizenofManassas said on 28 Oct 2008 at 10:16 pm:

Obama flat out says he does not support law breakers. Well, That is a flat out lie.

I’d love for them to try, we would once and for rid the Nation of these parasites. Yes, I did call them parasites.

8. Tariq Nelson said on 28 Oct 2008 at 10:45 pm:

At the end of the day, dumb moves like what is in the video above hurt them badly.

9. b said on 29 Oct 2008 at 5:32 am:

good to see you getting the view of the other side out. it seems like all i see is video of the how bad they are treated. keep up the good work.

10. BothPartiesColludeAgainstYouAndMarketToYourFears said on 29 Oct 2008 at 7:20 am:

“With people like Obama and other anti-Americans running the Country is it a wonder this type of stuff goes on? ”

Ahem … and the President during this … the one whose Justice Department successfully sued the City of Manassas to intimidate them into accepting illegal aliens as residents invested with special rights … the one who sits while Ramos and Compeon get beaten in jail for shooting a drug dealer who we rewarded … the one who created this climate of tolerance for illegal aliens, IMO intentionally … the one who went on the record for Amnesty in 2006 and 2007 and who worked for it behind the scenes … the one whose party speaks behind closed doors of the need to garner the Latino vote at the expense of sovereignty … is … George W freaking Bush.

Things CANNOT get worse in this area under Obama. At worst, if he engages in behavior we might consider that of a traitor, things would remain roughly the same as they have been under Bush and would be under McCain.

11. Robert L. Duecaster said on 29 Oct 2008 at 9:28 am:

Is there any doubt in the mind of anyone who is rational that we were facing an invasion last year? That’s what I called it, and that’s what I am still calling it. And I reiterate that if it happens again, it will be repelled. One way or another.

12. DportM said on 29 Oct 2008 at 11:59 am:

Rick,

GW does not represent the Republican party’s interests - in fact - he is a moderate and not a conservative. I would say that he leans Democratic more than Republican. The Republican party recently released its platform and the Republican party is opposed to illegal immigration and amnesty. One person - GW Bush - does not represent the Republication party.

This is the problem with the election coming up - people are voting for Obama because they don’t like Bush and they equate Bush to the Republican Party. The Dems have been in control for the last two years and they have done nothing for two years. The only real powers a President has is to go to war, appoint justices to the SC, and veto bills.

Anyone who votes for Obama because they hate Bush is utterly illogical and just plain stupid. No offense intended, Rick :) My father falls into this category of completely illogical and just plain stupid because he hates Bush.

One person does not represent an entire organization…

This election is about the future of our country, our principles, what it means to be an American, the sovereignty of our nation, our personal freedoms, and who will be commander in chief.

Obama is not fit to be president. Furthermore, someone with radical, terrorist, Marxist, socialist, and racist pals should NEVER EVER EVER be in the White House.

13. /\/\3|)iç 64 (Winner of the BVBL 40k and 50k post award) said on 29 Oct 2008 at 2:30 pm:

DPortM,

SOOO True!!!!

14. DPortM said on 29 Oct 2008 at 3:25 pm:

Medic 64,

Welcome back! You have been sorely missed!

15. Johnson said on 29 Oct 2008 at 3:44 pm:

DPortM-well said. Medic, where ya been? Wreaking havoc?

16. manassascityresident said on 29 Oct 2008 at 3:50 pm:

Hey, Medic! Glad to see you back here! Just in time for the election! :-)

17. ProudVACitizen said on 29 Oct 2008 at 3:56 pm:

Well unfortunately, the reason this kind of stuff goes on because of one thing, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS, that will ruin the country in the end. Noone wants to hurt anyones feelings.

18. americangal4ever said on 29 Oct 2008 at 4:54 pm:

I just love this story I came across in a comment section so I thought I would give you a chuckle

Last Thursday while walking to lunch on the corner of Market and East Bay, I passed what appeared to be a homeless man standing on the corner of Wentworth and East Bay holding a hand-made sign that read, “Vote Obama, I need the money.”, I laughed to myself and admired the man for his misplaced, albeit blatant honesty.

Once inside one of my favorite restaurants, I noticed that my waiter was wearing a bright blue ,“Obama 08” tie; again I laughed to myself as he boldly and proudly advertised his political preference for all the world, and his customers, to see — just imagine the odds of encountering two such 1st Amendment harbingers of change in less than 10-minutes.

When the check finally came I decided not to tip my waiter and explained to him that I was going to implement a practical application of Obama’s Redistribution of Wealth concept as my own personal socialistic experiment. He stood there in stoic disbelief as I explained to him that I was going to redistribute his rightfully earned $10 tip to someone who I deemed more in need…a homeless fellow standing a few blocks north in front of the Harris Teeter parking lot. The waiter stammered a few “Why practice on me? I’m just a local college student!” retorts and then angrily stormed away from the table in a steaming huff of progressive self-righteous indignation.
    Apparently, after experiencing firsthand the application of such socialistic governance from the perspective of the rightful wage earner, my young liberal-minded waiter was quickly convinced that income redistribution was much easier to support as a noble, magnanimous social policy than when his own hard-earned income was about to be redistributed, against his will, to another I deemed more needy.

I went outside, walked back up to Wentworth, gave the homeless guy a $10 bill, and asked him to walk down to the restaurant on the corner and thank the waiter there who was wearing the “Obama 08” tie as I’ve decided he could use the money more than my waiter who had actually earned the $10. The homeless fellow smiled in grateful disbelief, tossed his sign in the hedge, and promptly bounded for the liquor store across the street.

At the end of this impromptu and rather unscientific income redistribution experiment I realized the homeless fellow was truly grateful for the money that he had not exerted any effort to earn, but my liberal-minded waiter was highly indignant that I would take from him and then give to another the honest wages that he had worked hard to earn even though the homeless recipient needed the money more.

As I walked back to my office, I began thinking about the heavy burden of corporate ownership and the endless frustration from beating my head against the wall of increasing bureaucracy year-after-year. I also thought of the majority of this year’s hard-earned profits that I had planned to reinvest in a few new employees, annual raises to reward loyalty and hard work, Christmas bonuses for extraordinary effort, and year-end corporate donations to the SC Aquarium, Coastal Conservation League, and the Historic Charleston Foundation.

After reconsidering my apparent politically incorrect capitalistic beliefs, the needs of my hard-working, albeit financially struggling, middle-class staff, and the six-figure salaries of the three non-profits’ directors sitting in the big stately, well-maintained buildings that each called home, I decided then and there to give every last penny of this year’s profit directly to Charleston’s Homeless Shelter, layoff all my staff, close our company, retire early, and depend upon the largesse of Obama’s promised Redistribution of Wealth for my every need!
    In that brief instance, I too became a practicing socialist!

19. CitizenofManassas said on 29 Oct 2008 at 5:10 pm:

Both parties,

Not true. Tell me exactly where Bush has gone after media outlets because they asked tough questions of Bush? Tell me where the Bush Administration has compared Nazi Germany to the United States? Tell me where Bush has supported terrorists?

Where has McCain done the same?

Under Obama, anyone who speaks out against him will be punished. He will have his media, meaning the Main Stream media go after people to discredit them. He will have law enforcement go after people who dare speak out against him. Where has McCain done that?

20. BothPartiesColludeAgainstYouAndMarketToYourFears said on 29 Oct 2008 at 5:48 pm:

DportM,

I agree that Bush isn’t conservative, nor is most of the legislation that the Republicans in Congress promote and vote aye on. I think it’s an obvious fallacy to think of the GOP as “Conservative”.

Like the Democratic party, they sell you one thing and deliver something else entirely, something less in your interests and in the interests of themselves and their cronies. In the GOP’s case we inevitably seem to get short shrift while capital flows to other countries.

I’d like to see the wealthy put under pressure to create jobs for Americans rather than for Chinese, Indians, Mexicans, etc. so I’d like to see Obama elected rather than McCain. I think it’s imperative, really. Under GOP economics the difference between our standards of living (tied to wages) and the rest of the world’s is allowed to erode in the name of “global competitiveness”. I’d like to see a focus in America on “America First”, as every other nation undertakes.

I disagree with you on the influence a President can have. I think that Clinton did a great job of moving us towards financial solvency and of focusing our wealth towards our own growth and sustainment. For details on how he went about doing it, I recommend “The Agenda” by Bob Woodward. Clinton forced his party down a responsible path.

21. BothPartiesColludeAgainstYouAndMarketToYourFears said on 29 Oct 2008 at 5:52 pm:

CitizenofManassas, I think you make some leaps there. And I don’t think McCain is any saint. He plays the game like the rest of them - http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/display.php?id=16897

22. The Patriot (Got E-Verify?) said on 29 Oct 2008 at 7:25 pm:

Deport all illegal aliens and investigate those who aid and abet!

23. AWCheney said on 29 Oct 2008 at 7:35 pm:

You contradict yourself, BPCAYAMTYF. You say, “I’d like to see the wealthy put under pressure to create jobs for Americans rather than for Chinese, Indians, Mexicans, etc. so I’d like to see Obama elected rather than McCain,” yet you believe that “…Clinton did a great job of moving us towards financial solvency and of focusing our wealth towards our own growth and sustainment.” You are aware, are you not, that Clinton gave us NAFTA, which was the beginning of the end of US based manufacturing in many industries?

24. CitizenofManassas said on 29 Oct 2008 at 8:10 pm:

Exactly what leaps did I make? Joe the plumber, investigated by the media. The two anchors who asked tough questions both investigated. Obama has truth squads that have asked law enforcement to look at ads that either lie or distort. Yet, Obama does not hold himself to the same standards.

Obama wanted the Justice Department to look into a 527 because he did not like the ad they put out.

Obama asked his supporters to call a radio station in Chicago and demand they not run a show that was going to be critical of Obama.

Obama is thin skinned and will go after anyone who questions him or opposes him. That is not a leap, that is a fact.

25. BothPartiesColludeAgainstYouAndMarketToYourFears said on 30 Oct 2008 at 7:13 am:

I supported NAFTA at the time, I thought it was necessary to compete with the European union. It hasn’t worked out well, and ESPECIALLY because our elites here and those down there have promulgated their poor on us. It might have worked better if we had borders and sovereignty. As it stands I think NAFTA should be revoked and the relationship between “us” and “them” needs to be revisited.

26. TDB said on 30 Oct 2008 at 12:54 pm:

www.obsessionthemovie.com

Has anybody received a movie about radical Islam called ‘Obsession?’ I did. And boy is it an eye opener. I remember an Obama interview where he tripped up and said ‘my muslim faith, uh I mean my christian faith.’ Freud would be proud of that slip.

I would love to be able to post a copy of the movie for ALL to see, but I don’t have a clue about how to do that.

27. BothPartiesColludeAgainstYouAndMarketToYourFears said on 30 Oct 2008 at 1:42 pm:

So, it’s your assertion that he’s secretly Muslim?

I remember back in 1988 when George H Bush accidentally said he’d had “sex” with Ronald Reagan (he was reaching for the word “success”). Should I take that at face value also?

28. concrete4 said on 30 Oct 2008 at 1:46 pm:

TDB said on 30 Oct 2008 at 12:54 pm: Flag comment

I know Emma has seen it and I have my copy but have not yet watched it. My new goal is to watch it this weekend. I’ve heard it is good. No wonder ABC, CBS, and NBC wouldn’t air it……it’s the truth.

29. Emma said on 30 Oct 2008 at 6:47 pm:

Absolutely I have seen it, and I hope everyone takes the time to watch it. You will see things that are played on Middle Eastern TV that our media will never show you. I highly recommend it. It should be required viewing for the “cut and run” crowd.