Lots happening that I haven’t had (or won’t have) a chance to dig into:
- The Prince William County School Board had a work session on Math Investigations
- Got a call from a Fox News anchor looking for information on the Math Investigations controversy — this could be real interesting.
- PWC School Board Member Don Richardson held a Town Hall meeting this evening that I couldn’t make. I’ll bet the discussion was fascinating.
- The House of Delegates approved language requiring E-Verify for public employees in the budget today — thanks Bob Marshall and LOTS of citizens! for pushing this!
- Gaudencio Fernandez and his ilk from the Mexica Movement will protest in Manassas on Friday that we have borders and sometimes the resolve to enforce them.
What are you all hearing?
The opinions expressed here are solely the views of the author, and not representative of the position of any organization, political party, doughnut shop, knitting guild, or waste recycling facility, but may be correctly attributed to the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy. If anything in the above article has offended you, please click here to receive an immediate apology.