video production in Manassas and Prince William County

Is Kaine “Governor X”?

By Greg L | 20 July 2009 | Virginia Politics | 24 Comments

And would “Governor X” here be Tim Kaine, or perhaps Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell?  Only one of those two is refusing to release his travel records, and it ain’t Rendell.

“I had two more dates with the governor. Never in public. Always for just an hour, around dinner time. He’d arrive at the apartment in a suit. I never had a problem with him, like I did with Spitzer. He was always nice. There wasn’t a lot of conversation. It wasn’t a girlfriend experience, but he was relaxed. He was very appreciative, like I was giving him a sort of affection he wasn’t getting elsewhere. Later I found out he was married. His wife is quite prominent in her own right.” (Annie and Davis say Gov. X is free to say he didn’t pay for sex, since “Michael” took care of the bills.) (New York Daily News)

There really aren’t a whole lot of people who could fit this description.   Married, prominent spouse (Kaine’s wife is a judge), and Governor in 2006, who gets to the New York City area fairly frequently.  Hmmm.

1. Annonnymoose said on 20 Jul 2009 at 4:47 pm:

Kaine’s wife Anne is a lawyer, a judge, and daughter of former Virginia Governor Linwood Holton. Nice enough though misguided (Democrat!) woman, a real lady who’s contributed a lot to the Commonwealth.

That said, Governor Timmy just doesn’t seem to be the type to go after the type of girl in that photo. She’s darned scary. It might just be me, the pic gave me the shudders, and you really need a NSFW warning on it.

2. Anonymous said on 20 Jul 2009 at 5:22 pm:

Yeah, who else could it possibly be? I mean what other governor travels a lot to New York? Besides the Governor of Virginia. And Maryland. And Pennsylvania. And New Jersey. And Connecticut. And Rhode Island. And Vermont. And Massachusetts. And the really populous states like Florida, Texas, and California.

Sheesh, if I wanted to read baseless speculation crafted on innuendo and rumor, I’d just turn on Fox “News,” I sure as hell wouldn’t waste my time diddling around on this penny-ante site.

3. I'm just saying... said on 20 Jul 2009 at 5:30 pm:

Does this really sound like Governor Kaine? - “He picked me up in an Italian sports car,” says Annie. “He was in his 30s, handsome enough to be an actor, an impeccable dresser. I wouldn’t think he’d have a problem getting girls.” What Governor do you know who doesn’t have a prominent spouse?

This is a stretch.

4. Anonymous said on 20 Jul 2009 at 5:33 pm:

It sure doesn’t, IJS. But then again, we’re asked to take the word of some skank ho, as reported in a rag, then shoveled through Greg’s muddled filter.

5. citizenofmanassas said on 20 Jul 2009 at 5:39 pm:

It may not be timmy, but this is the type of stuff that gets started because timmy is not open about his travel. If he does not want rumors or other wise to get started, he should just release his travel logs.

6. Anonymous said on 20 Jul 2009 at 5:48 pm:

Why should he HAVE to release his logs? Again, we have an accusation based on the word of some stank ho. This is just the same nonsense with you guys and Obama: “HE’S A SEEKRIT MOOSLIN, WHURZ HIS BURF SERTIFFIKUHT????” Y’all need to get over the fact that you guys have lost pretty much everywhere and nobody’s buying your nonsense. Conservatism in this country is going to be pretty much dead for the next decade, and no amount of documents dredged up for no good reason is going to change that.

7. BattleCat said on 20 Jul 2009 at 5:55 pm:

Anonymous:

Stank Ho?? I wasn’t aware your mom was dating again!

8. citizenofmanassas said on 20 Jul 2009 at 6:47 pm:

Anon,

Because timmy kaine is a public office holder, he needs to release his travel logs.

BTW, how is that change going? Even with the media in his back pocket, Hussein obama(he proudly used his middle name while in the Middle East, but could not use it during the election) popularity is falling.

India just give him the finger, Iran and North Korea are doing the same. The Economy is getting worse, and all he can do is get the name of the Stadium wrong where his favorite team used to play. Oh, and he throws like a sissy.

9. Annonnymoose said on 20 Jul 2009 at 6:52 pm:

I’m just saying… asked, “Does this really sound like Governor Kaine?

No it doesn’t sound like Governor Tim, because you read the wrong description. In the article, that is not the desription of the Governor; it is a description of the go-between identified as ‘Michael’. The prostitute had sex with ‘Michael’ once. Then later ‘Michael’ rented a room and arranged a ‘date’, but instead of ‘Michael’ she found the Governor in the room.

The issue isn’t the description, it is what (obviously, a male) Governor whose wife is quite prominent in her own right; and has unaccounted for travel time in NYC area.

Although some dedicated but anonymous dimmycrat wrote: “Again, we have an accusation based on the word of some stank ho.

No, this articel is an interview with a prostitute who was proven to be truthful in the Governor Elliot Spitzer (D-NY) case. Her word is way, way better than any anonymous online commenter.

10. Tillie said on 20 Jul 2009 at 8:07 pm:

Daily News GOSSIP

Did you notice that? GOSSIP. Sheeez, get out of the muck!

11. I'm just saying... said on 20 Jul 2009 at 9:41 pm:

Annonnymoose, I stand (actually, i sit in front of my monitor) corrected.

12. James Young said on 20 Jul 2009 at 10:30 pm:

This is the kind of thing that gives the blogosphere a bad name. For one thing, Ann Holton WAS a judge, not “IS a judge.” She sat on Richmond’s Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court until 2005, when her husband was elected Governor, and she resigned.

Tim Kaine should release his travel records, but this is inappropriate and inaccurate.

13. NoVA Scout said on 20 Jul 2009 at 10:41 pm:

Every once in a while I like to align myself with Mr. James Young. Variety is energizing. This is one of those moments.

14. Groveton said on 20 Jul 2009 at 10:42 pm:

Governor Kaine will be Citizen Kaine soon (but not soon enough for me). Maybe Kaine-sper the Friendly Ghost will turn out to be Michael’s mysterious friend. Unfortunately, I doubt it. I’d love to hear Virginia’s Demo-Crack party explain how they “are working in the Warner - Kaine tradition” after Timid Timmy turns into Eliott Spitzer, Jr. Alas, I doubt it. The same guy who couldn’t consummate a transportation deal after 4 years seems unlikely to be doin’ the dirty deed up in the big apple.

15. anon said on 21 Jul 2009 at 12:43 am:

If you re-read the article, there is no reason to believe that the “dates” occurred in NY. In fact, it says the dates with “Michael” at the kept apartment were out-of-state. We have no way of knowing in which state that apartment was located.

This entire innuendo is low class.

At least if you want to be remotely journalistic, list all of the male governors in 2006. Then research their wives and determine which could be construed as “prominent”. If you do that, I suspect that your list would be quite a bit larger than 2 people.

16. Dave said on 21 Jul 2009 at 12:52 am:

It’s either Kaine or Ed-Rendell of Pennsylvania, both Demcorats.

Rendell’s wife is a Federal Judge.

17. Pman said on 21 Jul 2009 at 6:59 am:

Yeah, cuz God knows it wasn’t that sphincter that sneaks off to Sout America to be with is ‘ho’

18. Annonnymoose said on 21 Jul 2009 at 10:55 am:

The “sphincter that sneaks off to Sout America” can spell, I agree he needs to retire. The woman he was carrying on with is a journalist.

What is it with the Democrats? Supposedly the party of feminism, but in reality its the party of Ted “lets-go-stinkpotting” Kennedy [A favored quote of his] and now our own Pman “that skank ho”.

Of course, who’d of thunk’it when Sen. Chuck Robb (D-VA) was tooting lines of Coke-not-cola, diddling with Miss Virginia, and wiretapping his opposition. Power affects some people badly

Anon wrote: “At least if you want to be remotely journalistic, list all of the male governors in 2006. Then research their wives and determine which could be construed as “prominent”.

You forgot one aspect. It would be far faster -and just as accurate- to list all of the male governors in 2006, and find out who has unexplained travel. Then cross-check for ‘a prominent wife’.
    Oh my GOLLY!!!! TIM KAINE’s name is up there!!!

PPS: Davis’s story (initially denied by Gov. Spitzer) was corraborated by federal wiretap tapes. She also claimed Bernie Madoff as a massage client, and the feds found her contact number in Madoff’s effects.

This IS gossip, it IS low class, but from a source that proved true in the past.

19. Pman said on 21 Jul 2009 at 11:56 am:

Hey genius, I can spell, I just can’t type.

BTW - I don’t support Kaine. I just loathe Republicans and so called conservatives even more than I loathe Dems.

[Ed note: The IP address for “Pman” not too surprisingly traces back to Prince William County Government. Aren’t you glad you pay your taxes so government employees can be paid to post comments on BVBL?]

20. anon said on 21 Jul 2009 at 2:28 pm:

“and find out who has unexplained travel”

1. what makes you think it has to be “unexplained travel”

2. did Kaine have “unexplained travel” 3 years ago?

What makes this post low class is not that the question was asked, it is that only 2 people are targeted out of what could be dozens of prospective horndogs. Whose to say the guilty party isn’t Arnold Schwarznegger? After all, he was a governor in 2006 and his wife is prominent in her own right.

21. anon said on 21 Jul 2009 at 3:38 pm:

A few more possible prospects looking at info on Wikipedia pages (only through the “M” states):

Mike Huckabee - Arkansas; his wife was the Republican candidate for Secretary of State

Bob Ehrlich - Maryland; his wife is an attorney

Tim Pawlenty - Minnesota; his wife was a district court judge

22. Pman said on 22 Jul 2009 at 5:57 am:

My posts were at lunch time and before work. So whatis your point?…”Ed”

23. reg said on 23 Jul 2009 at 9:23 pm:

Pman, I think the point of the Ed is that you are misappropriating County owned resources for personal use. Do you drive a county truck to the grocery store too?

24. freedom said on 30 Jul 2009 at 4:20 pm:

Pman, the point is that regardless of whether you’re “on the clock” or not…and you SAY you weren’t…you’re still using equipment government resources to promote your own personal political view.

Don’t imagine we’ll hear from Pman again. :)

Views: 2017