10th District Convention Video

By Greg L | 22 May 2010 | RPV, Loudoun County, Virginia House | 8 Comments

Congressman Frank Wolf, Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, and Prince William County Chairman Corey Stewart addressed the delegates at the 10th District Republican Party Convention in Warrenton, VA on May 22, 2010. These remarks include one of Frank Wolf’s most engaging and optimistic speeches, Ken Cuccinelli’s detailed discussion of the healthcare lawsuit, and Corey Stewart’s remarks about national security and immigration.

I think someone needs a primary challenge.  Badly.

1. Cromagnum said on 22 May 2010 at 9:31 pm:

Did anyone get an audio of it?

That might be worth spreading around for everyone to bypass the censorship efforts.

2. Greg L said on 22 May 2010 at 9:49 pm:

I could have, but the Sheriff’s Deputies were going to drag me out of the orchestra pit if I stopped to set up the audio recorder. Too bad — I had a direct feed from the mics courtesy of the school’s A/V tech, and it would have been a clean and pretty high quality recording with the gear I had available.

3. MJ said on 23 May 2010 at 1:25 am:

Tom Rust needs to Leave the country if he doesn’t believe in Free Speech!!!

4. O. P. Ditch said on 23 May 2010 at 8:50 am:

Was the convention a secret? Who and how did they do that?

5. O. P. Ditch said on 23 May 2010 at 8:52 am:

Oh, I forgot….. nice bumper beat!

6. Groveton said on 24 May 2010 at 8:20 pm:

You guys are obviously better informed than I am. I went to Tom Rust’s web site as directed by the link in the “video”. I couldn’t find any party affiliation on Rust’s site. So, I had to go to Wikipedia to find out he’s a Republican.

So, why was this supposed Republican opposed to filming the speeches of several well known Republicans?

7. Greg L said on 24 May 2010 at 9:05 pm:

And that, my friend, is the $64,000 question.

It makes no more sense to me than it does to you.

8. Tillie said on 25 May 2010 at 10:05 am:

Oh, yea, Wikipedia/Tom Rust

Wonder why it doesn’t state that Rust was married to Patsy Rust, before he married Ann. Not that it has anything to do with this subject. Just a comment.