I Dare The Left To Answer This Guy

By Greg L | 29 July 2010 | National Politics, Patriotism | 16 Comments

The only argument the left can apparently bring to bear against the Tea Party movement is that it’s a bunch of uneducated, incompetent white racists who want to return America to the days of segregation and slavery. To highlight the utter ridiculousness of such drivel, which is quite evidently a tacit admission that the left simply can’t debate the issues, I bring you this supposed racist by the name of Herman Cain who spoke at Americans For Prosperity’s RightOnline conference last weekend.

Let’s just see the left try to throw the unenlightened racist smear at this guy.

Out of ammo, lefties?  That racism tar-brush not working?  How about you bother to address the issues for a change then, rather than try to shut down the debate by calling everyone who doesn’t agree with you a bigot.

1. june bug said on 29 Jul 2010 at 7:49 pm:

Thank You for sharing this with us!!!

Think I’ll try to send to one particular comment person in the Potomas News. They are forever calling other comment people _Racist .

2. The Patriot (Got E-Verify???) said on 29 Jul 2010 at 8:44 pm:

Now where was this guy during the last election…he would have had my vote!

3. Jack said on 29 Jul 2010 at 9:02 pm:

I can hear it now: “He’s an Uncle Tom and a self-hater.”

4. Jack said on 29 Jul 2010 at 9:04 pm:

My idol in high school is a Morehouse alumnus.

5. Disgusted said on 29 Jul 2010 at 9:20 pm:

You racist! You didn’t put him on because he’s a conservative. You put him on because he’s a BLACK conservative. You’re still using him because he’s black!

6. Greg L said on 29 Jul 2010 at 10:23 pm:

Boy, that took a long time. Three hours and some jackwagon is already calling me a racist for promoting the viewpoint of an African-American.

Let me guess, had I only shown white people’s videos, I’d be called a racist for that.

What passes for political discourse from the left these days is appalling.

7. The Patriot (Got E-Verify???) said on 30 Jul 2010 at 5:15 am:

Greg, I think that “Disgusted” must have skipped history class when the melting pot discussion was taking place…

8. Tea Partier said on 30 Jul 2010 at 1:47 pm:

Disgusted, you disgust me!

9. Tillie said on 30 Jul 2010 at 2:00 pm:

Racist or not, I have to tell you that blacks sure can orate. Martin Luther King and Obama for instance, and now Cain.This guy is fantastic! Bet he could win a presidential race. - Imagine all the orating that would be going on, should Cain run against Obama!

Cain: very impressive. Very interesting background. Tough cookie who has my admiration.

10. june bug said on 30 Jul 2010 at 2:26 pm:

Disgusted is the typical left leaning liberal. I was always taught when you are pointing and making nasty ,uncalled for remarks that you always have 3 fingers pointing back at you. So it seems Disgusted is pointing to themselves.

The Patriot is correct, this guy/gal apparently skipped alot of History classes and probably many other classes.

There will be alot of conservatives come forward and they will be of all colors ,as they know now they can’t stand back but as Americans they will come forward.

Disgusted needs to get their own blog as no one wants to hear their crap.

11. Disgusted said on 30 Jul 2010 at 6:12 pm:

Folks, I obviously hit a nerve. My point, once you remove the baiting, which I plead mea culpa to, is not that the gentleman makes sound conservative points. He does, and quite well. My point is the ONLY reason attention is drawn to him is he is being pointed to as an example that the conservative voice is found in blacks as well as whites. He’s being held up, not for originality, but for his color. Color should have never been mentioned in the first place. It is self defeating. Simply put his video up and leave it at that. Besides, I’m still annoyed at the Obama lawn jockey BS.

For the record, I am not a liberal. I am a fiscal moderate to conservative. I am a social moderate. I am a Christian (protestant). I love America and have sworn to protect the Constitution. I serve my country daily in the Defense Department. I pay my fair share in taxes, and I voice my opinion. I will continue to support Greg’s blog because I support the actions to remove illegal aliens from PWC. What I am not is a wild eyed, rabid, conservative. I find their politics impractical and unrealistic. I find the level of disrespect on this blog towards the office of the President embarrassing. I chime in because I don’t drink the Koolaid. Besides, someone has to be the voice of the loyal opposition just to keep you zealots in line.

And I am grateful the Greg has enough of a sense of fair play to continue to allow my postings.

12. Greg L said on 30 Jul 2010 at 9:13 pm:

Well, anyone hoping for me to show more respect for Obummer is going to end up being disappointed. The man is an utter abomination to what the founding fathers stood for, is informed by ideology that can be described charitably as socialist, and displays a consistent incompetency that makes Jimmy Carter look good.

It is my patriotic duty to heap criticism on every bone-headed, incompetent, idiotic thing he will do during the four years we have to suffer this fool. Maybe, just maybe, this country will learn a lesson and not so casually inspect another photogenic well spoken charlatan in the future when he wants to run for elected office.

13. Groveton said on 31 Jul 2010 at 7:09 am:

I am stunned that you would put such an obviously faked speech on you blog. It has been conclusively proven that effective speeches can only be given via teleprompter. Herman Cain was not reading from a teleprompter. And he gave a great speech. Therefore, I must conclude that this whole so-called speech was an artificially contrived, electronically created fraud. There is no Herman Cain. Speeches without teleprompters are typified by people like Joe Biden. Bumbling, stumbling, gaffe ridden festivals of foot in mouth. Eloquent speeches, such as those given by Barack Obama, are achieved by having the words written in the Boardroom of Goldman Sachs and instantaneously transmitted to Obama’s teleprompter screen to be read out loud.

Herman Cain. Well, at least you didn’t name your ficticious hologram Herman Munster or Virgil Cain.

14. Anonymous said on 31 Jul 2010 at 12:13 pm:

“I dare the left to answer this guy.”

What does he really say? That God told him that God needs him to take back control of the U.S. government for conservatives? That bumble bees can fly? The only real issue he mentions is spending. One of the criticisms that the left directs at the Tea Party movement is this: “Why do you wait until now to express concern about spending?” Where were these people when the outrageous Medicare drug handout was being discussed? Where were they in the 80s when the government began its decades long Tammy Faye-esque spending habits?

Another issue - not so much criticism as a question: given that Soc Sec and Medicare obligations make the national debt seem like couch cushion change, are the cotton-topped tea partiers willing to take cuts to what benefits them?

15. Jack said on 31 Jul 2010 at 3:12 pm:

“I serve my country daily in the Defense Department. I pay my fair share in taxes….”

Say WHAT? You GET your money from taxes. (Disclosure — so do I.)

That you and I — who get our income through federal income taxes — PAY federal income taxes on that money, is nothing short of insane. The federal (actually, “feral” is more accurate) government is giving with one hand and taking with the other, and paying some other guy to do the taking.

16. Justwatching said on 31 Jul 2010 at 3:28 pm:

Digusted, we promise to try and not look upon or listen any person speaking regarding politics - We will only read what they say prior to passing judgement this not knowing race.
    I gotta tell you, I know a lot of persons that only voted for Obama because of his his race, not news to most that do not have their head in the sand or elsewhere.

Regarding the bumblebee analogy, I have seen that in practice as well. You may recall, the 2003 version of the 1903 Wright flyer DID NOT FLY at Kitty Hawk on the 2003 anniversary. This after donations of a ton of money from many including Ford Motor Co. Testing at NASA, Wind tunnel testing, dynos at Ford, persons having special pistons made to lighten the reciprocating weight.
    They simply could not repeat in 2003 what two bicycle makers from Ohio could do at Kitty Hawk in 1903, another story… If it were left to those at present we would be set back 100 years!