And Yet More Illegal Alien Crime

By Greg L | 23 September 2010 | Illegal Aliens, Virginia Politics, Crime | 42 Comments

And this young man would likely have been a beneficiary of the DREAM (nightmare) act that both Senators Webb and Warner voted for this week, had it passed in time:

On April 9, the woman called police to report that her foster son had just raped her at knife point. The victim was able to leave the house and call 911, after telling Lopez that she had to get to work.

Lopez had been living on the streets of Richmond for just three days, when he was placed in the foster home in 2009. He turned 18 just five days before the brutal assault.

The Mexican national told detectives he simply walked across the border and took a bus to Richmond, Va.

Go figure.  Are they really placing illegal aliens in foster care rather than deporting them?

1. WTF?? said on 24 Sep 2010 at 7:09 am:

This is totally DISGUSTING!!!!!

2. WTF?? said on 24 Sep 2010 at 7:10 am:

He should be put on death row….but then you and I would have to pay for him til his time rolls around……
    This makes me sick!

3. BattleCat said on 24 Sep 2010 at 7:15 pm:

Well, a woman accepts an 18-year old Mexican illegal immigrant as a foster kid…..she was kind of asking for it!

4. legal2 said on 24 Sep 2010 at 10:34 pm:

Was “catholic charities” involved in aiding and abetting this one, too?

5. citizenofmanassas said on 24 Sep 2010 at 10:39 pm:

Remember though how the illegal supporters tell us that without illegals America would not be able to survive. They tell us that we need illegals to have a future. I’d like to see obama take this fellow in at the White House, and allow him to spend time alone with his daughters, since he’s such a supporter of illegals.

6. Fed Up said on 25 Sep 2010 at 1:41 am:

It is happening everywhere. I was reading tonight that in North Carolina a 40 year old illegal raped a 12 year old girl and is being held without bond. Illegals are raping young women daily across this country, and Dems don’t seem to care.

7. legal2 said on 25 Sep 2010 at 6:46 am:

Fed up, that’s because Dems are doing it to the American people every day. Reminds me of an old bumper sticker, ‘First Hill*ary, then M*nica, now Us’ - still i never thought i’d miss Bill!

8. Anonymous said on 25 Sep 2010 at 8:26 am:

Does this story from the local manassas rag ring a bell? Latino runs after police stop, is caught and is charged with THIRD DUI in 5 years and DRIVING WITH A SUSPENDED DRIVERS LICENSE? Why wasn’t he in jail. TRUE, story doesn’t say he is an illegal (heaven forbid) but anyone care to bet against the fact that he probably is?

9. Anonymous said on 25 Sep 2010 at 8:29 am:

Does this story bring to mind any recent events in Bristow?

10. VA_Magoo said on 25 Sep 2010 at 6:23 pm:

Just once I would love to read
    “Woman shoots and kills man after being raped”

11. WTF?? said on 25 Sep 2010 at 11:04 pm:

AGREE, Magoo!!!!

12. USA said on 26 Sep 2010 at 8:51 am:

The reality is that without their supporters, such as the HOD, the VASP and all the Commonwealth Attorneys who refuse to investigate, indict, and prosecute both illegal aliens AND their employers, the ILLEGALS would not be able to survive.

Thats the sad fact. The fact that our representatives are either too corrupt, too timid, or too lazy to do anything.

We elect them, we give them every benefit and privilege known to man - and they stab us square in the back.

13. Anonymous said on 26 Sep 2010 at 11:09 am:

Beware of white cargo vans piled high with ladders! These men are only doing the jobs that American citizens won’t.

14. citizenofmanassas said on 26 Sep 2010 at 4:05 pm:

USA,

So true. Just like webb and warner. They know very well that Virginians do not support illegals, yet they continue to vote in favor of amnesty for illegals.

15. es_la_ley said on 26 Sep 2010 at 4:21 pm:

BattleCat said on 24 Sep 2010 at 7:15 pm:

Feel free to expound on that.

16. Fed Up said on 26 Sep 2010 at 6:43 pm:

I was just reading the NRA rag, they say that 29% of the felons in jails and prison in this country are illegal aliens. They also say that the majority of the murderers on the FBI most wanted list are illegals, and that 95% of outstanding murder warrants in LA are illegal aliens.
    What they hell, let’s just keep letting them in.

17. USA said on 26 Sep 2010 at 7:00 pm:

Until the illegals start killing politicians, they will have the run of our country - as long as they are only killing citizens, its no big deal.

18. Anonymous said on 26 Sep 2010 at 7:20 pm:

omg what about cubans

19. BattleCat said on 26 Sep 2010 at 8:04 pm:

To es_la_ley:

Well, think of the aid workers who go extremely hostile environments to “help out” and wind up getting murdered.

20. USAfirst said on 26 Sep 2010 at 8:37 pm:

Please help me understand why, theres 26 sexual offenders around my ten mile radius of my home and they are all AMERICANS. WHITE to be exact.

21. Jose said on 26 Sep 2010 at 8:45 pm:

to USAfirst

thank you ! i want greg to post that on his wedsite .

22. KAILA said on 26 Sep 2010 at 10:37 pm:

YOU WILL RUIN HISTORY WITH WHAT YOUR TRYING TO DO BY RUNNING IILEGALS OUT NOT ALL ARE CRIMINALS GIVE THOSE WHO ONLY WANT A BETTER LIFE A CHANCE

23. Citizen12 said on 26 Sep 2010 at 11:01 pm:

USAfirst said on 26 Sep 2010 at 8:37 pm:

So what is your point? The fact that there are people who are living in your area with convictions for sex related crimes who are white Americans has got to do with what exactly?

Will the supporters and enablers both in and out of the political arena sleep better if the amnesty is given and now these crimes are committed by newly minted citizens?

Should the bleeding hearts be more, or less forgiving depending on the legal status of the criminal? How about the victims?

Should Americans be accepting of these illegal invaders because they come from a place where criminal behavior is more a part of their culture?

It isn’t deep. It isn’t rocket science. Any crime committed by an illegal invader could have been prevented by not having them here in America in the first place. Period.

24. YesMan said on 26 Sep 2010 at 11:11 pm:

Honestly Sir or Mam, deep down in your cold little white supremacist heart- do you really think you can keep us out of this country?

25. Citizen12 said on 26 Sep 2010 at 11:17 pm:

KAILA said on 26 Sep 2010 at 10:36 pm:

THEY ARE ONLY GUILTY OF ONE THING AND THATS TO HAVE WHAT WE HAVE FREEDOM AND THE RIGHTS AND A CHANCE AT A BETTER LIFE WHY CANT WE GIVE THAT TO THOSE WHO DESERVE IT?

****************************************************************

They are guilty of breaking our laws getting into American in the first place.

We give nothing but provide the opportunity to those who have EARNED the right to be here and try.

Those who sneak into this country are deserving of NOTHING. They need to go back and fight for the “freedom and rights” in their home country. Not whine, cry, protest, beg, demand, lie, steal, cheat or riot for it here in the United States.

And they should take you and your like minded kind with them.

26. YesMan said on 26 Sep 2010 at 11:20 pm:

They could do that but I’m Puerto Rican, which makes me legal by birth. You wouldn’t last an hour in Latin America my friend.

27. Citizen12 said on 26 Sep 2010 at 11:30 pm:

So Yesman, your legal by birth but anti- American? Your allegiance is to the race?

Why don’t you fight for the freedom of Puerto Rico? Have you own country and not have to deal with all the hardship America has delivered to you and yours?

28. Geez!.... said on 26 Sep 2010 at 11:46 pm:

Agree with USAFirst……..Put that on your blog Greg!….

29. YesMan said on 26 Sep 2010 at 11:55 pm:

Not at all, I love my country. I know that I am Puerto Rican-American, but I will support my people regardless of where I was born, my last name automatically puts me in a category, so I’m not going to sit here and act like I’m better than them because of their legal status. I’ve been lucky enough to visit Central and South America, Ive seen some of the places and conditions that Latino’s come from so I am much more understanding now. You’ll just have to see for yourself one day, maybe it will change your opinion on the topic at hand.

Now, as far as Puerto Rican independence goes, if you weren’t so anti-every thing else, you would know that we fought for independence in the late 1800’s and early 1900’s. Unfortunately, we were unable to defeat the U.S. army, which invaded the island, considered the people “animals” and killed so many so called “radicals”. Do some research, you’ll see unlike Cuba and surrounding Caribbean Islands, the leaders of the island were not given a choice after the defeat of Spain to become part of the U.S. or become independent, they were forced. Today, the island follows U.S. policies, and laws. The U.S. did their “dirty work” in Puerto Rico contrary to popular belief, and yes we forgave them for it. I never said that America was delivering hardship to us, there is no longer a need to become independent. Please do not misunderstand me when I tell you that I will support Hispanics in general, regardless of legal status, but do not stereotype me please. I work hard, pay taxes, and continue to educate myself in the University. I am not a criminal.

30. Fed Up said on 27 Sep 2010 at 1:04 am:

USAfirst: Probably all of the registered offenders are white because the Latino ones either skip town or are deported if they are caught and therefore aren’t on the registry. Anything else you want to know?

31. Anonymous said on 27 Sep 2010 at 6:40 am:

Fed Up said “Probably…” The question should have been “Any other OPINIONS you want to hear?

32. Citizen12 said on 27 Sep 2010 at 10:35 am:

YesMan said on 26 Sep 2010 at 11:55 pm

YesMan, I see that you ask that I not stereotype you, yet your first comment to me is to call me a “white supremacist”. You assume I am white because of my position on those who break the law. You say I would not last an hour in Latin America. Is that because you think I am white? Are white people that hated in Latin America? You seem to support the law breakers simply because of their current position in life, the color of their skin and that you consider them “your people”. But YOU could not be a racist because you are not white, right?

The bottom line is, it has been so easy for so long to just cross the border and exploit the free society in the United States. Now people here are loudly saying no more and the invaders and their supporters resent the attempt to apply the law.

Thanks for the history lesson but it really was not needed. I see you spent far more time on that than speaking to the subject at hand. That is pretty typical of those on the left. Deflection is the standard tool, along with the typical rants of “racist” and “white supremacist”. Justify any action to further the cause etc., etc. bla, bla, bla.

The socialist have been using the downtrodden as the foot soldiers in their army for generations. They are easy to unify and manipulate under the umbrella title “oppressed”. Tools of the socialist demand the other side give them what they want. Truly oppressed people work to throw off the yoke of oppression and build their own way of life.

It is people of all races and back grounds who oppose the illegal invasion, support the rule of law and work every day to better their lives and their country. They do so because they consider themselves Americans, not racist.

33. citizenofmanassas said on 27 Sep 2010 at 5:46 pm:

It appears that another illegal, known and released by ICE, is a suspect in a murder. Where have we heard this one before? I’ve got more about it on my blog.

34. Cynic said on 27 Sep 2010 at 7:00 pm:

What is the problem? Don’t these scum illegals have diplomatic immunity - which was granted to them by our scum politicians?

In fact, they have status beyond that of diplomatic immunity. When diplomats do something wrong, they are declared persona non grata and sent home. Illegals are never declared persona non grata. Instead they are declared persona grata and their crimes forgiven.

35. YesMan said on 27 Sep 2010 at 9:56 pm:

Citizen12: I will admit my fault, no not all people who support the idea are white, I shouldn’t have jumped into conclusions. I apologize for that, I value your opinion as you have the right to think that. Although I still stand strong on my own opinions as far illegal immigration is concerned. This has been an interesting conversation. Good day sir/mam.

36. happytobemexican said on 28 Sep 2010 at 6:30 pm:

This is so stupid and i think you honestly need to think about others feeling. Its not just illegals that break the law. There are criminals that are white, asian , german and all kinds just get over it we are here to stay !!!!!!!!!!

37. Greg L said on 28 Sep 2010 at 6:46 pm:

Sounds like the same logic Tokyo Rose tried to apply in the Pacific theater during WWII. Funny thing about Americans, they don’t particularly appreciate being told to surrender. Why illegal alien supporters want to couch their language this way demonstrates a pretty fundamental disconnect between them and this country.

38. Ted Baker said on 29 Sep 2010 at 4:33 pm:

First time hearing about this website/blogsite, but how did you folks come up with the idea of using Bruce Lee’s name for this website?

I think Bruce Lee would be appalled at the content of this website and am sure he would have voted for Barack Obama!!!

Associating his name here is an insult to his name and legacy and contradictory to his philosophies.

I hope the Bruce Lee Foundation catches wind of this blasphemy!!!

TB

39. Fed Up said on 29 Sep 2010 at 4:53 pm:

Ted Baker: Bruce Lee + Bruce Li all of the sudden? I guess Barrack Hussein Obama + Sadam Hussein by that reasoning.

40. pancho villa said on 29 Sep 2010 at 9:42 pm:

We are taking over your Country…you can’t do a damn thing about it so get over it…you bunch of whiners…come deport me you old geezers.

41. Greg L said on 29 Sep 2010 at 10:24 pm:

OK. We’ll do that if you’re an illegal alien. That’s fine with us.

42. BS said on 1 Oct 2010 at 7:17 pm:

Hey Greg L,
    First of all you were a illegal alien as well and your family. You guys immigrated here and took the Native Americans land. White people took their land and made them slaves to build this country!!!!!

Also, how does your fruits and vegetables get to your plate?????????? Immigrants work hard to pick fruits and vegetables in this country and do not get paid enough to support their families. Are you willing to pick fruits and vegetables GREG L?? Is their any US Citizen willing to do this work??? Please let me know!!