More Reader Mail

By Greg L | 27 September 2010 | Illegal Aliens, Humor & Satire | 18 Comments

Apparently some leftist mental giant, assuaged by the twisted depiction of reality that is an Eric Byler film, decided the best thing they could do to improve the quality and performance of the human species was to send me an email.  Honestly, I do revel in these opportunities to ponder the pearls of wisdom that come from such moonbattery, and it is probably well worth it to share this special pleasure with my readers, all ten of them.  Unlike most, this email isn’t laden with profanity in every sentence or threats, but it is one of the more amusing examples of the self-loathing and illogic of the left.  Duct-taping your head to prevent it from exploding is not required, but it should probably be recommended, as the inanity here does approach the point where spontaneous combustion is at least possible.

You Caucasians disgust me! I am so sick and tired of white people being racist towards Mexicans! I’m white myself, and I consider myself the only white person in this pathetic excuse of a country that loves and respects Mexicans. They work hard to make sure that their families have a roof over their heads and food on their dinner tables. I have the highest amounts of respect for them. They do the jobs that white people don’t want to do! No one wants to build houses or do all the disgusting jobs, so they do them for us. So we have no right to say that they’re taking our jobs. White people don’t understand how life truly is for them. How would all you white people feel if you were poor and were struggling to make sure that you get your 3 meals a day? How would you feel if your family was at risk of being separated? If you don’t work, then you don’t get to eat, or pay your bills. Then that leads to losing your home and most likely deportation. AND how would you feel if you couldn’t drive or even walk out your front door due to the risk of being killed or deported by la migra? You people have no idea what it’s like. I don’t know myself because I’m a middle-class white girl, but based on stories I’ve heard, I have an idea of what it must be like.

Mexicans aren’t criminals! Are you whites so ignorant? Haven’t you heard of all the drug wars going on in South America? They banned drugs in South America, so all the drug dealers that live there migrated to Mexico, where drugs aren’t illegal. They’re not illegal because white people are stupid enough to buy it illegally from Mexicans and bring it to the US. All the criminals are the South American drug dealers and sex offenders. Mexicans only come here in search for work to make sure that they and their families have better lives, a place to call home, and food on the table.

I don’t understand why this country allows people from other countries and terrorists access here, but they dont allow Mexicans here.
That lady in the 9500 Liberty documentary that said “illegals are responsible for 9/11″ is so flipping stupid!!!!!It was proven that Muslims/Arabians were responsible for 9/11. Not once have I heard the word “Mexican” in this situation that happened nearly 10 years ago. It’s this country’s fault for allowing anyone to come here, ex: terrorists. Mexicans would not do a thing like that to this country because they need this country to support themselves.

I SUPPORT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT!

Folks, just remember that the person who wrote this probably votes, and their vote cancels yours out.  The only thing you can really do to combat this insanity is to make sure you get at least one person to the polls on election day who is going to help offset the legions of persons so adept at proving that if your mind is open far enough, your brains are likely to fall out.

It’s up to you to make sure the vote this one person casts doesn’t decide the outcome of an election.  Seriously.

1. Kris Day said on 27 Sep 2010 at 10:27 pm:

Yikes, Greg! I think at the very least this was one child our education system left behind, or, in all likelihood the education system of a Central American country. I’m skeptical about the author’s assertion of being a middle class white girl.

2. Get Bullwinkle! said on 27 Sep 2010 at 10:57 pm:

This look very similar to prediction given by Kruschev that America would fall from the inside with soviet support of communists inside America. Maybe not soviets making this happen now, but idea is the same.

If America want to still be free country as it has been, it should wake up from sleep that such agitation is not problem. This is how many countries fall to communism in past when people think having growing group of communists is like having little child in family who think baba yaga watching over them. Is sweet, but in this case dangerous.

Communists using American freedom as weapon. We should be very careful here.

3. Loudoun Insider said on 28 Sep 2010 at 8:44 am:

He supports ILLEGAL immigration - nothing more need be said about this person’s inner morality. What a load.

4. Jack said on 28 Sep 2010 at 11:13 am:

I’m not sure this really came from a “middle class white girl”.

The repeated use of “you caucasions” and “you whites” is suspicious.

5. Ya Know? said on 28 Sep 2010 at 11:20 am:

Idiocy. Kinda like that aid to the Mayor of New York, who got his boss to push to ban switchblades, after seeing West Side Story.

6. Cynic said on 28 Sep 2010 at 11:21 am:

This diatribe proves that we have “Freedom of Speech” in our mental institutions!

7. Greg L said on 28 Sep 2010 at 11:50 am:

They sure are bold, though. Here’s a follow-up email I got this morning:

Remember what that Mexican said during the 9500 Liberty documentary.

“We are out here, and we ain’t going nowhere”

No matter how hard you try to rid the Mexicans of this pathetic excuse of a nation, they’ll always keep coming back. You’re pretty much wasting your time with your dumb anti-immigration organizations

8. Dear God said on 28 Sep 2010 at 7:11 pm:

Once again some dim bulb confuses skin color, race, and ethnicity. “Hispanic” is an ethnic designation, not a race. All hispanic people belong to the caucasion race, as do europeans and middle eastern people. Therefore “racist” is incorrect when discussing one ethnic groups’ distain for another ethnic group within the same race. “Racism” is when one race dislikes those of another race for whatever reason.

My favorite sentence: “They banned drugs in South America so all the drug dealers that lived there migrated to Mexico, where drugs are legal.” WTH? And white people bring the drugs to the US illegally? Guess the poster might want to watch a couple of episodes of Border Wars. And according to the poster, “All the criminals are South American drug dealers and sex offenders.” Wow. Just wow.

9. citizenofmanassas said on 28 Sep 2010 at 7:59 pm:

There are just too many things to address. I’ll just point out how it’s funny that she believes only mexicans can be illegal aliens.

10. manassascityresident said on 28 Sep 2010 at 8:17 pm:

You made me laugh out loud….
    The duct tape did not work….my head exploded.

11. Hmm said on 28 Sep 2010 at 8:44 pm:

12. Cynic said on 28 Sep 2010 at 9:45 pm:

#
    “Hmm said on 28 Sep 2010 at 8:44 pm:

Sadly their vote counts as much as ours. Too bad the system can’t weight our votes based on intelligence.”

As I understand it, when we first became a Country, one had to own property to be eligible to vote.

I think that only people born here, over the age of 35, and a net worth of $25 million or more should have the right to vote.

Now even people on welfare and non citizens have the right to vote. Utterly disgusting.

13. Ted Baker said on 29 Sep 2010 at 4:31 pm:

First time hearing about this website/blogsite, but how did you folks come up with the idea of using Bruce Lee’s name for this website?

I think Bruce Lee would be appalled at the content of this website and am sure he would have voted for Barack Obama!!!

Associating his name here is an insult to his name and legacy and contradictory to his philosophies.

I hope the Bruce Lee Foundation catches wind of this blasphemy!!!

TB

14. Jack said on 29 Sep 2010 at 4:58 pm:

I suspect Bruce would be out with Chuck rockin’ the vote.

15. PW Resident said on 29 Sep 2010 at 6:07 pm:

Did we just have a drive-by on here?

16. on a lighter note said on 29 Sep 2010 at 7:03 pm:

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and asks, “does this taste funny to you?”

A little piggy sits at a bar drinking beer after beer non-stop for two hours. When he gets up to leave the bartender asks “don’t you want to hit the head before you go?” Little piggy says “no thanks, I’ll just go wee wee wee all the way home.”

17. Tina Turnips said on 29 Sep 2010 at 7:33 pm:

The letter probably came from Ben Tribbett, who loves his little Mexican boys in a very Biblical way.

18. Paul in Ohio said on 8 Oct 2010 at 12:47 pm:

I can write this off as the self loathing piece it is (or is at least said to be…’white girl’?) except for one line. One little comment makes me mad, really mad. It was ‘in this pathetic excuse of a country’. If this person, whoever it is, really feels that way he/she/it should move. Mexico is pretty this time of year…