Intervention: Enter The Doctor

By Greg L | 16 October 2010 | Gerry Connolly, Humor & Satire | 6 Comments

Episode two: Some of Congressman Gerry Connolly’s constituents meet with the intervention specialist in order to prepare for what is certain to be a difficult ordeal in helping Gerry recover from his addiction to taxes and spending.  If you missed episode one, you can find it here.

1. park'd said on 16 Oct 2010 at 4:27 pm:

Perhaps I should make one of these videos that shows the day laborers, the dilapidation, the infinite for-sale signs and some nice informative current real estate comps that all occurred on Frank Wolf’s watch and then film some of my friends sitting around the table acting betrayed. Why you guys chastise Gerry so bad while giving good old Frank a pass is beyond me. Frank even voted for TARP which is the gift that STILL keeps on giving well and above the original $700B. Gerry wasn’t even around to vote on that one. I can’t stand Gerry either but imo he is no worse or better than Wolf. At least he did demand that DHS do an investigation into that nun’s death but something tells me he won’t follow up on that. Other than that, tell me one beneficial thing that Wolf has done for PWC, or the two cities in the past 5 years. ONE THING?? The man is the Eric Holder of Congressmen: he’s never seen and never heard from. I’m still not sure Eric Holder even exists but then I guess the banksters like it like that so they don’t have to answer for their EPIC fraud and crimes against this country, but alas I digress…

2. Robert L. Duecaster said on 18 Oct 2010 at 8:32 am:

Congressman Frank R. Wolf is worth less to this County than a piece of dried dog crap. All who helped put him in his position should be cursed.

3. Jack said on 18 Oct 2010 at 12:24 pm:

I saw a lot of Fimian stickers at the Merrifield festival this weekend - which isn’t typical Republican territory. In fact, a number of the vendors at the festival even mentioned privately they hope Fimian wins.

Admittedly, I saw a lot of connolly balloons but kids want balloons regardless of what they say so I wouldn’t take it as actual support for connolly.

According to the Fimian booth, they outraised connolly this quarter $1Million to $400k. They asked for any help on putting together mailers, talking to your neighbors, donating an extra few dollars - so if you can…please do.

My opinion (as other probably share) is that if we don’t take connolly down this time, he will be in power for quite some time. It’s now or never.

4. Doug Brown said on 18 Oct 2010 at 1:42 pm:

Robert,

You know that Wolf has touted his role in setting up and promoting E-Verify?

IMHO, I think that E-Verify is slightly insane. Why would any US citizen want their SSN provided to USCIS, the most corrupt US gov’t agency out there?
    Why would they link them up to SSA?

Also IMHO, Wolf is responsible, along with most of Congress and their staffs, for letting USCIS (INS) operate without any effective oversight for decades.

5. Joe Doc said on 20 Oct 2010 at 11:14 am:

Frank Wolf has my vote.

6. blackbird rider said on 22 Oct 2010 at 5:55 pm:

Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist