Our Pinnacle Of Culture…

By Greg L | 30 January 2011 | Humor & Satire, Prince William County | 8 Comments

apparently involves midgets.  Now we can really say we have it all in Manassas, since there’s going to be midget wrestling at the Manassas Hard Times Cafe next month.

I wonder if this is going to be a black tie event?

HALF PINT BRAWLERS from SpikeTV and Jackass3D will be at Hard Times in Manassas on Friday, February 18th !!  Don’t Be Ashamed. You Know You Want To See This!

Tickets On Sale Monday January 31st

$15 in advance
$20 at the door

DON’T MISS THIS THE CRAZINESS!!

I await with baited breath, I tell you…

1. Steve Thomas said on 30 Jan 2011 at 3:40 pm:

[Sighs] If memory serves, the business that occupied that space previously, attempted to stave off failure by holding parties for drag-queens and other such wackiness. I can’t understand this drive for “bread and circuses’. I think I’ll wait for some other night, to get my Texas Chili.

2. benton said on 30 Jan 2011 at 4:30 pm:

It’s for mental midgets. Should be a fair turnout.

3. Greg L said on 30 Jan 2011 at 4:39 pm:

Don’t get me wrong — I absolutely love the food and it’s one of my favorite spots. I just find the midget wresting bizarre, funny, and somewhat of a non-sequitur to the family-friendly atmosphere of the place.

I suppose it kind of puts us on the map. We got everything here — even midget wrestling! Might not be my cup of tea, but it’s quite harmless compared to all the other wacky stuff I see happening.

4. AmericaFirst said on 30 Jan 2011 at 4:43 pm:

Hey, the midgets are making a buck, the county gets funds - its not like it is a DNC fundraiser where some truly whacky stuff would go on….

5. VA_Magoo said on 31 Jan 2011 at 8:39 am:

Little people have the right to earn a living too! I suppose we should be glad they are not on the public welfare roles…..
    Being a fair advocate of free enterprise, if this is what it takes to get people in Manassas to eat out, go for it. Personally I will stay home and make my own chili.

6. Jaspar said on 31 Jan 2011 at 8:54 am:

At least it’s not HALF PINT BRUU-ERS!

7. Harry said on 31 Jan 2011 at 11:45 am:

fits in with the rest of manassas

8. Tyler Durden said on 31 Jan 2011 at 3:31 pm:

I’ll be there recruiting for my club.