If Senator George Barker’s campaign kickoff includes Congressman Jim Moran as a “special guest,” would voters be correct in assuming that Barker agrees with the policies promoted by Moran and his actions as a Congressman? It’s hard to come to any other conclusion when the first official event of your re-election campaign prominently features Virginia’s answer to Sheila Jackson-Lee.
I’m lead to believe by Barker’s choice in “special guests” that he stands for the following:
- Those who don’t like President Obama’s policies only do so because Obama is African-American.
- Military service is not “public service” and deserves no honor, but being a member of the PTA is.
- Jews are the only reason we fought a war in Iraq.
- Anyone who opposes giving terrorists constitutional protections is un-American.
- Virginians tend to be racists.
- Jews control the United States.
- Indian-Americans are ignorant.
- Jews control the media in the United States.
- Trading legislation for $477,000 from a credit card company is OK.
- Wealthy Jews control public policy in America.
It’s not like George Barker hasn’t heard about any of this stuff. I just don’t get why he feels the need to embrace it.
The opinions expressed here are solely the views of the author, and not representative of the position of any organization, political party, doughnut shop, knitting guild, or waste recycling facility, but may be correctly attributed to the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy. If anything in the above article has offended you, please click here to receive an immediate apology.
Leave a Reply