Ham Sandwich for PWC Commonwealth’s Attorney

By Greg L | 29 August 2011 | Prince William County | 10 Comments

Virtucon has an announcement of sorts up for the Ham Sandwich campaign that will defeat the atrocious Paul Ebert in November, and lays out a strong case why Ebert doesn’t deserve to be re-elected.  By far, the most interesting part of this is the curious campaign slogan that seems to be emerging:

“If Ebert wants another term, he’s going to have to beat the meat!”

I sure hope this doesn’t start showing up on yard signs.

1. Riley said on 29 Aug 2011 at 11:44 am:

To be fair, we got it from BVBL’s comments section and linked to it.

2. Greg L said on 29 Aug 2011 at 12:22 pm:

New poster up on Bearing Drift:

3. What the ...? said on 29 Aug 2011 at 1:10 pm:

Has ham Sandwich signed the Butter Crescent pledge?

4. Hamilton "Ham" Sandwich, Esq. said on 29 Aug 2011 at 2:45 pm:

Yes. Yes I have.

5. What the ...? said on 29 Aug 2011 at 4:25 pm:

I saw a picture of “ham” in (a) bed (of lettuce) with “cheese”. Condiments were clearly involved. I am sure thet are both of the same sex (or asexual) and not married. I’m pretty sure that “cheese” was Swiss and perhaps didn’t follow the procedures for legal immigration. I’ve also heard from a credible source that “ham” cannot produce a birth certificate proving lawful citizenship. Rumors abound that he is from Denmark.

Won’t this information hurt his chances of success in Conservative Prince William County?

6. Isophorone said on 29 Aug 2011 at 5:18 pm:

The cheese was French Camembert. Eventually, it “got up and walked away.” You would be correct in presuming that, based on this information, it made a big stink.

7. Mr. Anon said on 29 Aug 2011 at 8:50 pm:

I suggest changing to toasted wheat bread. It’s healthier, and we can also say that Ham is “tan, rested, and ready” for the upcoming election battle.

8. Anonymous said on 30 Aug 2011 at 8:47 am:

Ham is going to be extremely busy this November running for CA, state senator and probably a bocs position or two.

9. Hamilton "Ham" Sandwich, Esq. said on 30 Aug 2011 at 9:31 am:

I am firmly committed to running for Commonwealth’s Attorney.

We have an excellent slate of GOP candidates running for state senate in PWC, so I strongly urge everyone to work to elect all of them so we can retake the senate and Virginia will know that the GOP is in the majority because of what we did here in Prince William County.

As for the Board of Supervisors, I would suggest that people coalesce around some other candidate as a write-in for those seats without an opponent. In Neabsco, I recommend that voters write in the name of Danielle Hollars. In Brentsville, I recommend that voters write in the name of Jeanine Lawson. In Potomac, I recommend that voters write in the name of Jim Riley.

10. Sanford D. Horn said on 30 Aug 2011 at 11:33 am:

There’s something about this campaign that’s just not KOSHER.