Frank Principi: Screw Kids, I Support Sex Offenders

By Greg L | 28 October 2011 | Prince William County | 8 Comments

While Chris Royse is working hard to bring jobs and economic revitalization to Woodbridge, ankle-biter Frank Principi is working to kick a youth basketball league out of a county building so it can provide shelter to homeless sex offenders, according to the News & Messenger.  Can the choice in Woodbridge possibly be any more clear?

“Multiple county staff members have confirmed to me that Mr. Principi directed county staff to contact the Park Authority and work with them to remove the youth basketball league out of the Ferlazzo Building and put the homeless men in their place, some of whom are sex offenders,” Stewart said. “The board in its entirety was aghast at Mr. Principi’s proposition to kick out the kids at the Ferlazzo Building and replace them with homeless sex offenders.”

There’s one candidate for Woodbridge supervisor who is working to address the real issues in Woodbridge, and that candidate is Chris Royse.

1. Disgusted said on 28 Oct 2011 at 10:32 am:

The choice is stark. Principi must go. Yes, a non-conservative is calling for Principi to go! He has done nothing for the hard working folks in Woodbridge to unclog the roads and make it easier to get to work, school, or shopping. My calls to his office and messages during town halls asking why there are no PRTRC commuter buses to Ft. Belvoir go unanswered. He’s a poser.

Is Royce the answer? We’ll see. He mouths the same old rhetoric. AFRICOM moving to Woodbridge may add a FEW new jobs, but the people currently holding those jobs will likely come with the command. Don’t overstate the potential Chris! I’m willing to give him a shot and boot him in 2015 if he rope-a-dopes Woodbridge like Principi.

Stewart gets my vote for Chairman. A good job done in tough financial times. Holds strong on the illegal alien issue. Dr. Doom is too scary to consider.

I’m not voting for Garces. He’s a liar about helping illegals.

I am voting for Puller. Frederick alienated himself from the Republican leadership and would do nothing in a Democratically controlled VA Senate. General Assembly Republicans would likely shun him (”Thanks for doing such a good job in the 2008 election cycle, Jeff!”). Seniority in the Senate trumps Frederick - besides, how long will he hold that job before wanderlust sets in again. What a poser! Every time I see him I want to slap that him.

2. Pedophiles for Principi said on 28 Oct 2011 at 10:54 am:

I hope that Frank will lend me a trench coat.

I promise to get it dry cleaned before I return it…

3. Steve Thomas said on 28 Oct 2011 at 1:14 pm:

“”We have a protocol,” she said. “If this was a serious thing, overcrowding, you call the county executive to call a meeting and bring people in to discuss it. It’s not even in his district. Corey was absolutely correct [in contesting Principi’s actions] and he handled it very professionally in closed session.” -Maureen Cadigan-

I’d have to agree. By all appearences, Chairman Stewart went to great lengths to ensure this was handled in a non-partisan manner. Instead of calling a press conference and politicizing this, he, at least chose to follow protocol, even if Supervisor Pincipi did not.

This doesn’t even take into consideration the core issue: Should the kids be kicked out to make room for homeless men, some of which are convicted sex offenders?

And now that this has been reported in the mainstream press, it is now a legitimate election issue. Good job News & Messenger!

4. Steve Thomas said on 28 Oct 2011 at 1:19 pm:

[Frederick] “do nothing in a Democratically controlled VA Senate”

Disgusted, this assumes a Democratically controlled VA Senate. I think the Senate flips, in which case, Jeff Frederick could do quite a bit. Seniority means little when you are a senior member of the minority party.

5. Leisure Suit Larry said on 28 Oct 2011 at 4:15 pm:

Frank Principi - Standing Up For Prince William County’s Pervs!

6. Anonymous said on 30 Oct 2011 at 8:26 am:

I don’t like Stewart, but I dislike Principi even more. I hope to see them both gone.

7. freedom said on 4 Nov 2011 at 7:40 am:

Mr “vote with your feet (almost)” Frank Principi hesitated and as a result, he failed to prevent a quorum and what’s worse, didn’t even cast a vote. As a result, and of his own choosing, Supervisor Principi left his constituents totally unrepresented. Now is THAT the kind of Supervisor that Woodbridge (or any District, for that matter) needs? I think not.

8. The_REAL_Elvis said on 4 Nov 2011 at 9:34 am:

Principi is a tool,

I’ve sent numerous letters and e-mails to his office…crickets.

he’s about as bad as Gerry Connolly when responding to constituents. That said, I emailed Corey Stewart’s office several times and got personal replies back each time within a reasonable time frame.