BVBL Candidate Moment: E. W. Jackson

By Greg L | 10 November 2011 | Virginia Politics, US Senate | 7 Comments

I ran into E. W. Jackson during the Prince William GOTV Rally last week and took this opportunity to do a short interview with him. A lot of people in Northern Virginia haven’t heard of Bishop Jackson, and he’s one of the Republican candidates worth checking out as the US Senate nomination race starts in earnest. As the opportunities present themselves, I’ll see if I can do this with other candidates so readers can get a good feel of what their options are.

1. Barbara Munsey said on 10 Nov 2011 at 7:47 pm:

He ROCKED the LCRC convention last summer, and I’ve been following him on facebook ever since.

Very interesting man, powerful speaker.

I think JoeB had film of his speech at the convention posted at novatownhall–I’ll see if I can search out a link.

2. Barbara Munsey said on 10 Nov 2011 at 7:49 pm:

HA! it was your vid he linked to!

3. freedom said on 10 Nov 2011 at 8:26 pm:

I met him, spoke with him a bit and was very impressed!

4. Wineplz said on 11 Nov 2011 at 3:15 pm:

thanks! I only heard the names of the GOP candidates this morning…glad to put a face to the name. He seems pretty impressive in that short video…I liked what I heard. I look forward to seeing any videos of the other candidates.

5. Loudoun Insider said on 11 Nov 2011 at 6:44 pm:

Thia guy is indeed a rock star. I am so not excited about establishment George Allen. This guy already has my vote - I am not a Radtke fan.

6. Citizen12 said on 11 Nov 2011 at 10:11 pm:

Thanks Greg. I like what I hear so far. And if he has the folks at right wing watch posting and name calling, his message must be getting out there.

7. Groveton said on 14 Nov 2011 at 5:57 pm:

Will he promise not to look into a video camera and call the Virginia native holding the camera a monkey in Spanish?

That would be a really big step forward.

And, when he gets in the last your of his term in the middle of a horrible recession - will he promise not to fly private jets around the country trying to do his next job?

That too would be a big step forward.