If Mary Had Access To Abortion…

By Greg L | 30 November 2011 | National Politics | 14 Comments

Nothing helps celebrate the birth of Jesus better than having a Christmas party at an abortion clinic, at least according to some Democrats.

undefined

What would a chorus sing at an event like this, anyways?  ”Away in a garbage receptacle?”

H/T: Michael Berry, via AttackWatch

1. Anonymous said on 30 Nov 2011 at 3:53 pm:

Your an idiot

2. Greg L said on 30 Nov 2011 at 4:04 pm:

I find it endlessly entertaining when a leftist troll can’t even construct a simple sentence correctly when they attack me. Being called an idiot by someone who can’t differentiate between “your” and “you’re” gives me a much appreciated chuckle on a fairly gloomy day.

3. ... said on 30 Nov 2011 at 5:52 pm:

Do note, that in typical politically correct fashion, the event referred to in the image is a “holiday party”.

4. Doug Brown said on 30 Nov 2011 at 5:58 pm:

@Greg
    He ain’t too good at punctuation either, is he.

The Democratic women are going for a twofer Greg - not only Christmas but they’re taking out Mary too. Notice the date, the Feast of the Immaculate Conception, the day the Church celebrates Mary’s own conception without Original Sin. Might as well take out the Mother as well as the kid, hey? Party Time! Sick souls. I doubt the date is just a coincidence.

5. Tired Republican said on 30 Nov 2011 at 10:03 pm:

As a Republican myself, I think if the party would concentrate more on issues such as fiscal responsibility, rather than worrying about who is sleeping with who, and about abortion, they would have a much easier time retaining power in government. It’s easier to get elected when you appeal to a wider audience.

6. Greg L said on 30 Nov 2011 at 10:05 pm:

The party isn’t concentrating on anything, really. Especially here. I’m just concentrating on Democrats celebrating a culture of infant death during the Christmas season.

Anytime you equate me with the Republican party, you’re seriously off course.

7. Anonymous said on 1 Dec 2011 at 6:40 am:

Are those Democratic women’s groups listed on the flier, or roller derby teams?

8. Wondering said on 1 Dec 2011 at 8:41 am:

Does the local Manassas Democratic Party meet at the Manassas Abortion Mill? Isn’t Martin Crim the new Manassas City Attorney a member of that committee?

9. madmom said on 1 Dec 2011 at 10:55 am:

Why don’t he write?

10. Anonymous said on 1 Dec 2011 at 1:44 pm:

Too bad your mom did not have an abortion.
    You are…spelled corecktlee…proof religion and politics separate people not unite them. Saying Mary should have had an abortion was a dumb mistake but not your first nor last. Good luck on making the world a better place little man

11. Greg L said on 1 Dec 2011 at 2:00 pm:

Ah, liberals sure do a great job of demonstrating abundant holiday cheer!

Seriously though, I’ve never encountered a more angry and persistently depressed group of people. It’s as if they actually enjoy feeling this way. Oh, well, as I’ve said before LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER.

Seek help, Anonymous. You don’t have to go through life this way.

12. Cromagnum said on 2 Dec 2011 at 12:48 pm:

Any Surprise they picked Dec 8?

For Catholics, that’s
    The Feast of the Conception of Mary (Mother of Jesus) in the womb of her Mother, St. Anne.
    commonly referred to as the “Feast of the Immaculate Conception”
    Immaculate meaning to ‘ without original sin’

So its a question of ‘If St. Anne had access to abortion’ … based on the date … but the original question also holds based on the Advent season

13. Yawning Wolf said on 4 Dec 2011 at 2:33 pm:

I consider myself a conservative. Not a “religious” conservative. An Ayn Rand conservative. I am against abortion. But I am more against our government telling me what is right and wrong. Our government is the most immoral group on the planet. How dare they tell me what I can and cannot do as an individual. Our government cannot even uphold rules they have made for themselves (e.g. immigration law).

As I’ve said before, “we abdicate our rights” when we ask our government to write and enforce laws about personal freedoms.

If folks want to fight abortion, then they should do it on a personal level. Stand in front of abortion clinics and peacefully express your opinion. I find the playing of a tape saying, “Please don’t kill me, Mommy.” Extreeeemely effective… and heart wrenching.

Do not, by any means, ask our government to resolve the issue. They are all stooges. Mindless, brain dead, vote seeking, spendthrift, hypocritical stooges.

14. clarke conservative said on 12 Dec 2011 at 8:26 am:

In the spirit of the season are they giving a tour of the facilities and toasting to the discarded fetuses?

What a bunch of sickos. Shows the true colors of today’s Democract Party to even think of having a ‘holiday party’ at such a place.