video production in Manassas and Prince William County

Illegal Alien Murders Man In Yorkshire

By Greg L | 11 May 2012 | Illegal Aliens, Crime, Prince William County | 6 Comments

In 2007 more people in the Prince William County area died at the hands of an illegal alien than by citizens or legal residents.  After the Rule of Law Resolution, murder by illegal aliens dropped to zero.  Now unfortunately that statistic is starting to rise again, with a murder allegedly committed by Elvin Yobex Guzman Lopez, someone who was released by local authorities nine months before his arrest for murder, after illegally re-entering the United States.

An alcohol-fueled argument outside of a Yorkshire area coin-operated laundry led to the February stabbing death of a 22-year-old man, witnesses testified Thursday.

Elvin Yobex Guzman Lopez, 21, of no fixed address, is charged with first-degree murder in the Feb. 12 death of Edwin Noe Enamorado Matute.

In 2007 Lopez was arrested driving without a license and released, then for public intoxication twice and released by authorities despite being underage.  In 2009 he was deported, perhaps subsequent a conviction for trespassing while hunting or fishing, although it’s difficult to sort all this out with the various identifying information Lopez has provided to law enforcement (he provided a false name when arrested for murder in February as well).  In April of 2010 Lopez was again arrested for driving without a license, and for some unfathomable reason was not charged with the state and federal felonies of illegal re-entry after deportation and released.

Which leads us to the murder he allegedly committed in February, 2012.  If state and federal authorities did their job of getting and keeping illegal aliens out of the country, and simply enforcing the laws that are currently on the books, Lopez wouldn’t be our first illegal alien murderer of 2012.

Why in the hell did the Prince William County Police Department not identify Elvin Yobex Guzman Lopez as an illegal alien who had unlawfully re-entered the country and who could then be charged with a felony offense under state law?  Chief Deane’s tired argument that he won’t enforce federal law wears awfully thin when he won’t even enforce felony offenses under the Virginia Code.  I’ll bet that if someone who wasn’t an illegal alien was encountered by his police department and identified as someone who had committed a felony, they’d have him in the back of the squad car on the way to jail faster than you can blink.  But an illegal alien, flagged in the computer system as someone previously deported, gets a pass and walks.  Sound familiar?

How many more people have to die before Chief Deane starts enforcing the law?

1. Cynic said on 11 May 2012 at 1:01 pm:

“How many more people have to die before Chief Deane starts enforcing the law?”

As long as the voters keep electing scum politicians who bestow more rights to illegals than are held by its citizens!

2. Maureen said on 11 May 2012 at 5:50 pm:

And on and on it goes.

3. Gone said on 12 May 2012 at 1:37 pm:

I was wondering when you were going to report on this.

4. citizenofmanassas said on 14 May 2012 at 3:36 pm:

I’m pretty sure things would change quickly if a police officer or someone close to Deane was killed by an illegal.

5. Anonymous said on 27 May 2012 at 8:11 am:

The once vacant home sare now filled with the folks that left… with better loan rates!

6. New city dweller said on 5 Jun 2012 at 2:57 am:

I feel like I’m the only one in my community that is reporting overcrowding. The city is being bought up by illegals and foreigners folks! The house that I bought was met with resistance even when I offered a price well above what they asked for. The real estate agent would only sell to her people. Only after they saw they wouldn’t get this deal again, did they fold. The man was from Bolivia and the house was bought under his “wife’s” name. He woudn’t even shake my hand! I paid a huge chunk over his asking price, he should be grateul because he wouldn’t get that from a non-taxpaying illegal.

I encourage anyone that wants to protect our rights and investments to become more active in restoring our country and communities for its CITIZENS. I am tired of being nearly run off the road (I will call the police on speed dial in the county I am driving in), tired of getting the wrong food that I order (I will call the business customer service number to complain about not having an english- speaking worker take my order or fill it), tired of the overcrowded houses that have children spilling out of them and into busy streets and parking lots where I have to drive (I call the city building zone to inspect), tired of the abandoned cars on the streets and lots (I call the city parking police that are desinated to handle these and do!), tired of the graffiti on everything (I call my HOA and city maintenance to fine and remove/repaint). There’s a number and office to handle every angle of the embedment of illegals. Instead of running and buying out in the boons, take back our turf! We pay and contribute to be here! We are the rightful citizens of this country and city/state. They are arriving in droves and bullying the residents from their own homes and all I see is blogging and moving. Stand up people and let’s defend one another because they are taking our jobs, properties, and identities!