Jeannemarie Davis “Honors” 9-11

By Greg L | 11 September 2012 | Virginia Politics | 9 Comments

If sending out a bizarre email announcing your campaign on September 11th wasn’t bad enough, we just got a robo-call from her campaign for Lieutenant Governor.  Today must be the day for all the LG candidates to show us why they don’t deserve our support.  What’s next, is Steve Martin going to send out another email today taking credit for the Healthcare Freedom Act?

UPDATE: Listen to the robo-call here.

1. Sparky said on 11 Sep 2012 at 3:48 pm:

I voted for Chap Petersen for state Senate because Jeanmaries voting
    record was starting to look like Nancy Pelosi’s. Please, spare me.

2. Done With 'em said on 12 Sep 2012 at 6:34 am:

She should dump any consulate who advised her on this. But worse yet is her own tin ear not catching it. She is clearly not ready to lead. Pathetic

3. Tell the truth said on 12 Sep 2012 at 11:17 am:

That’s all ya got? LOL

4. Ronald said on 12 Sep 2012 at 2:47 pm:

I’d never vote for her

5. Philip Van Cleave said on 12 Sep 2012 at 3:25 pm:

She forgot to mention that banning guns is on her agenda, too. She will probably announce that on Memorial Day.

6. Chris said on 12 Sep 2012 at 5:40 pm:

I’ll never forget knocking doors for her with a list of established, “hard R” Republicans and getting the door shut in my face with everyone telling me they plan on voting for Petersen.

7. Steve Rogers said on 12 Sep 2012 at 5:50 pm:

Finally a candidate for LG who is more politically tone deaf than Corey.

8. Cherokee said on 13 Sep 2012 at 10:08 am:

@Phillip Van Cleave.
    That was my major problem with her in addition to her “Open Borders”
    attitude towards illegal immigration. So far Petersen has made good
    on his 2nd Amendment promises but really drops the ball on the
    immigration issue. Time for him to go now. I wish I’d saved some of
    my e-mail exchanges with Jeanmarie. She denied being against the
    2nd Amendment but pretended her voting record didn’t exist.

9. G.Stone said on 15 Sep 2012 at 6:48 pm:

I would support a Ham Sandwich before JMD. She will not be our nominee . Over my dead body. That’s right I said it.