video production in Manassas and Prince William County

Tick, Tock…

By Greg L | 27 September 2014 | PWCRC, Crime, Prince William County | 14 Comments

Hey, Scott Jacobs!  This is just a friendly head’s-up that I know who is in this picture committing a Class 1 Misdemeanor on behalf of your campaign, and based on just how close they are to you that it would be pretty laughable to say that you didn’t have anything at all to do with folks committing crimes on behalf of your campaign if you just let the next day or so pass without taking any action at all here.  I know it’s been kind of a challenge to comply with the law during your campaign and there’s a long laundry list of elections law violations that you’ve managed to rack up, including failures to provide finance disclosures on campaign emails, on your campaign advertisements, and of course about placing signs.  But outright willful violations of the criminal code is just a special kinda campaign lawlessness that just isn’t going to fly with me.

I’ve kinda run out of patience here.

Let’s get this cleaned up by Monday, ok? It would be far preferable to see your close associates get right with the law on their own terms instead of me having to go through the trouble of getting them right with the law on the law’s terms.  It takes a lot of time, and then I’d have to write yet another post about your silly campaign, and I’d rather just be done with this circus you’re hosting.

Time’s a-wasting here.  How about you prove to me you’re an honest man before I have to demonstrate the opposite.

1. Chris Royse said on 27 Sep 2014 at 6:40 pm:

Tell me who it is and where he’s at. I’ll conduct a Citizen’s Arrest. Those flexi-cuffs aren’t going to use themselves. He won’t be harmed, I’ll call 911 once in custody. I’VE HAD IT.

2. C4talyst said on 27 Sep 2014 at 7:41 pm:

I think you have to witness a felony to perform a citizen’s arrest in Virginia.

3. Anonymous said on 27 Sep 2014 at 8:31 pm:

I am so sick of Scott Jacobs and all his discusting thug associates.

4. Anon said on 27 Sep 2014 at 8:46 pm:

Hurry Monday!

5. Observer said on 27 Sep 2014 at 9:00 pm:

If Scott Jacobs wins under these circumstances, the Republican Brand will be irreparably damaged in Prince William County and the notion of “mass meetings” to select candidates will be discredited beyond repair. After the McDonnell scandal, we just don’t need this kind of publicity.

If Jacobs really cares about his Party, he would drop out of the race.

6. Chris Royse said on 27 Sep 2014 at 10:38 pm:

Nope, “common law” violation. Per the rules.

7. Get it right said on 28 Sep 2014 at 5:12 pm:

You might want to check to see whether she had permission to put that sign on the property. I believe she did not and it is private property.

8. noname said on 28 Sep 2014 at 9:59 pm:

Jeanine Lawson, from the beginning, has only placed signs with the owner’s express permission. oh yeah, she followed all of the other campaign laws with which Jacob’s, apparently, struggles.

9. The Ghost of Steve Jobs said on 29 Sep 2014 at 9:23 am:

Wait until the next bombshell drops about Jacobs’ political ineptness and this one is truly EPIC!

10. Anonymous said on 29 Sep 2014 at 10:31 am:

Ghost you must be on the nominating committee. Care to share with everyone else?

11. Greg L said on 29 Sep 2014 at 11:15 am:

In due time. Releasing the information at this point may be counterproductive to the process of having a nominee, so folks are holding back for now. When the discussions are complete I’m sure the campaigns will be talking about it extensively.

12. Anonymous said on 29 Sep 2014 at 11:19 am:

So you don’t want to talk about how the PW republicans are fixing the vote so only Jeanine is eligible?

13. Greg L said on 29 Sep 2014 at 11:42 am:

That is utterly hilarious. If Jacobs can’t follow the rules, that’s on him and no one else.

Unless of course we’re going to dig that campaign even further into Leona Hemsley territory, of which he has been absolutely spectacular so far.

14. Anonymous said on 3 Oct 2014 at 9:04 pm:

take a closer look at the photograph, that is public property, they are saving the PWC litter crew some work…